What's your opinion on this?

What's your opinion on this?

interracial is sickening

love is love

could care less, doesnt bother me,

>could care less
REEEEEEEEEEE

after a lot of thought i decided you are a faggot

I don't care if people are gay but nor do I care if they're homophobic. Unless they really make a big deal out of it.

I cant... pls kill me

still got it

>could care less
So you do care.

As long as sand niggers keep killing faggots im fine with it

I think bruno mars and justin timberlake should have come out alot sooner

Pretty fucking gay if you ask me.

depends on what you mean i suppose. All i meant was it doesnt matter to me if someone is gay.

Whatever floats their boat. It doesn't affect me personally, so I don't really care.

But you must care at least a small amount otherwise it would not be possible for you to care less.

now i see what youre saying. I guess youre right

i'd ignore someone for posting nasty shit like kissing, too.
i don't care what sexuality, keep that shit at home.

>seeing this picture
>not wanting to shoot up a gay nightclub
mfw

>seeing this picture
>not wanting to shoot up a gay butthole
ftfy

Close the thread here, that negro loving is disgusting.

I'd unfriend anyone who posted any kind of picture with this guy on the right. I literally might puke.

I meant on the left. :-(

Whose left? Ours or theirs?

No guessing, he is 100% correct.

idgaf if degenerates are degenerates among themselves.
but if they propagate their degeneracy, we're gonna have a problem.

blah blah blah AIDS blah blah blah club shooting reference blah blah blah bent statistics blah blah blah

Homophobes should kill themselves before trying to kill harmless innocent humans. If love makes you uncomfortable, then you're fucking fucked. Stop being insecure you fucking pussies. Grow up.

>hurr durr it's gross and I don't like it so it should vanish
The same logic applies in your direction as well, homo haters. And we (the tolerant and not stupid) out number your ignorant insecure dumb asses. Get fucked

Why do they need to be so flamboyant? I'm straight but I'm not shouting it in a megaphone in everyone's ears. If you wanna be a faggot, fine. Just keep it to yourself. Oh and the SCOTUS forcing faggot marriage on the states is a fucking joke. Each state should decide. Can't wait for that weak 5-4 to get overturned .

"Tolerant" liberal with his "consensus" is intolerant of people with different opinions.

Meh, I don't give a Fuck, we need to worry more on wars than on gay marriage

way to invalidate you own argument you gargantuan dick sucking bigot.

Liberal here, this is pretty spot on. They're trying so hard to be even more liberal that it just starts getting ridiculous.

fucking shit

Couldn't care less, wish I had someone to kiss though. that's bout it.

"Liberal" None of you even know what the fucking word means.

The expression is "I couldn't care less", indicating that you care so little that there is literally no amount which is lesser that you could care, as opposed to "I could care less" indicating that there is, in fact, a lesser amount that you could care, so basically saying "I do care, a little bit".

You crazy foreigners... Still, better to butcher the language than the homosexuals, eh?

Nothing spectacular. Just two men going to hell

Love is love. Evolve people.

this is why I love Sup Forums

Man, I don't even have an opinion

Disgusting but the laws in my country stop me from killing them

It's not like they're gonna breed, so I find it acceptable.

This is like a black male pig mating with a white male goat

He can heal you.
Braco

My opinion, like yours, is irrelevant.