H/fur Free dick suckings

H/fur Free dick suckings

I love herm cock

I sure hope we can! The only real question is, would you rather fuck my mouth, or go straight to thrusting away at my behind?

As do i and i love your cock

Aww i wish i could help, i would make sure your balls never were that filled if i was around.

>tfw been here for the past 3 threads
>tfw its 3:55 in the fucking morning
pls let me sleep
pls

Definitely the mouth first. Got to make sure my cock is nice and lubed for when ravage your backside

Oh, you'd know when I was close. I'd pin you down and rut you deeper, harder, breathing more harshly against your skin while lustful moans started to surface.

Fuck, this has me so hard.

Furry rp is autistic as fuck

Mmm, was hoping you'd say that, I really wanted to get a nice taste of the cock that's going to be ravaging me. I'll be sure to get you real nice and lubed so you'll have the best time possible thrusting away

I'm sure you'd love me to dump my load down your throat whenever I need it.

Quit crying, go back to lurking and looking for gems you haven't found on your own yet, or stop edging bust a nut and sleep.

No arguments here. Only love.

Don't you mean extreme cock lust?

You're both probably fat neckbeards

Why not both, babe?

I'm sorry darlin' ;) but go to sleep you can have sweet dreams there

Oh man being pinned down unable to move while you thrust into me.

Ohh i would, every meal if need be.

Also i'm playing a game now so my posting will be a little slower, Other slut can you pick up my slack

Fair enough! After all, if you have extreme cock lust, you probably love cock like me

Oh, I'd be glad to pick up your slack, more cock for me after all.

I'll be sure to give them up once you're free again, of course

still lurking

You're fine, thanks for the fun, hun. I had a blast. Enjoy your game.

I'm sorry user, but I must be going to sleep now. Take care

Sleep well, thanks for posting!

Ahh so kind of you

Same to you, hope you'll come back around sometime

Night user, have sweet dreams of girl cock!

Yeah, we definitely need more delightfully lewd people here!

If you ever see "I love herm cock"
You know at least one cock slut is hanging around, hoping to get fucked~

Heh well i'm glad you seem to stick around. And i'm pretty much always up for lewd

Well, all it really takes is a little cock waving to get me all excited, ready to serve

I could take someone's load if they would like

You really are an eager whore aren't you

Another slut, welcome! I'm not sure we have enough to go around now though, seems like they've gone to bed

Extremely eager! I think about cock all the time, so given any chance to suck cock I'll gladly accept

That's a shame, I'm definitely eager to empty some balls if given the chance though

That has been made very clear in this thread ;)

Also i'm gona keep dumping till i head to sleep for any lurkers and such that are still around

All you sluts need a calling card, so i know who I'm who's taking my load when I return.

I'm glad, I like to be open about how much of a cock slut I am
Guess I'll have to enjoy your pictures till you head out!
I personally have 4chanx and NameSync on, so you can post with a name that shows up with others that have namesync

uncle president doland trump is watching you

Make america greet again

Perhaps I'll give it a try tomorrow. I would definitely love to keep track of all you sluts.

Is anyone ready to go now? I am able to give or receive

I'd share some sperm with you hun.

Something about this position is really, really hot for some reason.

It's always good to be able to track the slut that's currently ready to take your cock, for sure

More dobermans/rottweilers?

We're sluts it doesn't really matter but if you want i'll label myslef -E
I'm also pretty glad to just talk about cock so much

Yeah I like that position too.

Mmm what part of me would you like to be filled up first?

If only we could all be in one big room, getting to enjoy ourselves, talking about the cocks we're enjoying, that'd be pretty sweet.
-CS

Welp, I hope to see yall in another thread. Good night

I would enjoy that very much -T

Your throat. I want to fuck your face until cum runs down your cheeks.

Take care, thanks for posting and hanging out!
It sure would! Furry stuff really paints the whole casual sex deal in such a great light, what a world it must be
-CS

It really would...

And i hope to see you!

Mmmm I can't wait to taste your white delight. My mouth is open and inviting for you baby

It really makes the whole situation more erotic -T

"M-Mayor, I made a cheap alternative for a town fountain!"

It truely would be a great world
-E

course, I imagine my mouth's probably going to be full of cock often, not exactly leaving me time to talk
Definitely. It's nice to have intimate, one on one encounters, but getting to enjoy things as a group is way more erotic
-CS

My cock is throbbing and running for you, dear. Come have a long, savory taste of my drizzle~

I know hyper isn't some people's cup of tea

But I could never say no to those big balls, and that much cock
-CS

I loving lick up your tip, then slowly begin to take the entire shaft down my throat, slowly, making sure I get the entirety if you, moaning as I am engulfed in your sweet taste

Of course, but isn't that all the talking we would need?

Just imagine how full those balls are. They need to be emptied , and imagine how sweet the taste.... -T

succ

If you can't take all of it i would be happy to help
-E

Yeah, a good cum dump would really only need to talk to let people know they're available for the next cock
Truly a splendid thought. I also really like them because my biggest lewd dream is to be able to chill in a bathtub completely full of cum, and hyper could make that happen so easily
-CS

That's a nice thought, the two of us happily drinking till our heart's content -T

Yup, a slut without a dick in the mouth is a waste ;P

also the cum bath would be so think and sticky

That bathtub dream is identical to mine. That sounds like the most amazing thing in the world -T

I think i'm gona pleasure myself and head to bed. Night H/fur this was a lot of fun! I'll hopefully see you all later in another one of these threads
-E

And that's what would make it so enjoyable. I mean, that and slurping up some as you lay and relax
It really does, the smell and the feeling and getting to taste it would all be over the top amazing sensations
Take care and rest well E, hope to catch you again sometime soon~
-CS

goodnight user