Cuck thread

Cuck thread
post pics of girls you know and anons say how they'd degrade them
reply to replies only
reply to OP to get it going

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_georgiadent/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rip that sluts swimsuit off and pin her down, then fuck her ass till its raw and moist, then flip her over and missionary

Damn, grab her face and make her suck on my cock while I slap that ass while she's in her swimsuit. Then I'd bend her over and fuck her while she's struggling to get out. After I'm done with that pussy I'd stick my cock in her mouth and make her swallow every last drop.

Fuck off
Nobody gets a reply back

forgot to post

pull chain tight around neck and bend over, id fuck this bitch then put her back in her pokèball

go more in detail ;)
sneak peek

forgot to post as well

damn I would fuck her while she's laying in that position, pin her down so she can't get up and cum inside her pussy... and maybe grope some tits too ;)

OP here, if
get really degrading replies, I will post the girl in OPs pictures insta

Are you 12?

omg sooo much. basicly hold her down while shoving my dick into her ass. tie her down and fuck her feet, cover her in cum, then take her out in public and make her a cum dumpster

pin her against a tree, call over some guys and gangrape her, take her clothes and leave her full of cum

My wife when she went on cam with a random guy and masturbated with him. Plenty more pics if you tell me what you would do with her.

_georgiadent = insta

instagram.com/_georgiadent/?hl=en

Tie her to her bed, have my way with her for a few hours, and then leave her full of my cum waiting for the next guy like the whore she is

well, tbh shes not much of a whore but shes an absolute foot fetish slut. and i fucking love Hope's sexy feet

smack her tits around and fuck her doggystyle while on a hotel balcony hoping ppl see and record her

Gf of mine

I want to eat her ass clean

Grab her legs and fuck her thighs rubbing my dick over her shorts. I'd look her directly in the eyes as I forced her body to give me pleasure. I'd make sure to lift up her shirt a bit to cum on her stomach. Just thinking about how she would cry as I shot my load on her makes me hard
Be super degrading with her

There is already a much bigger Cuck thread started.

Cuck OP wanted his girl as the main picture so he started his own thread and spammed the other with this link.

Funny joke, Cuck-faggot.

Force those two to make out while I took turns fuckig them in the ass. Id have them give me a tit job and finish on their faces with each other licking it off
Do both please

Main Cuck thread:

She got a big booty

my wife 28yr

rip her bikini off at the beach and rape the fuck out of her perfect little tits. take her to the mens restroom and tie her up and blindfold her. record her getting raped by everyone

Let me see more of this. Id pin her down and fuck her asshole with my hard cock. I'd go balls deep getting harder with each scream she let out

god damn, force them both to strip in class and give me a double footjob, right when im about to finish the turn around and i cum on their asses. they have to leave my cum on them

who else loves the idea of forcing a cute girl to let you use her feet

Pin her down as you sit in a corner and watch. Then move her panties to the side, loosen her pussy with 3 fingers and slide my cock in up to the balls. Pound her mercilessly as she looks to you for help. After putting my fingers in her mouth and pumping her full of cum I'd make her lick my cock clean down to the base and roll her on her tummy, pin her down again, put my hand over mouth and ram into her asshole in one push and fuck her hard as she cries into the pillow and screams for you. Then I'd bury myself in her as she squirms and cum deep inside, slap her ass red and let my seed soak in her and hand her over to you

absolutely me!

Send her to a nutritionist and force her to be healthy.

what would you do if you could blackmail a girl to do feet things?

well, force her to be mine. only wear sandals or go barefoot. bootyshorts or tights/yogapants or skirts. fuck her feet many times a day. keep them clean and perfect. every now and then id set her up in an ally or something and make her give footjobs to guys. and the girl im thinking of is the girl in the middle from my last pic. girl on left is an amazing second choice though

Give me your best... tight body, likes to party, can be a bit dominant

more pics of her?
how do you think she'd react to this?

anyone want a trib

being blackmailed, and dont have kik

More of middle? how old is she?

setting her up in an alley so guys can molest her feet is so hot. imagine if some creepy guy who she knows has a crush on her and also has a foot fetish shows up and she hates him, she'd beg you to not force her to satisfy him

Thats Hot.

how would you use this footslut?

kill myself for being a foot fag

what do you think would happen in that scenario?

She would be forced anyway. In the end she would be crying covered in his Cum

she'd definitely be forced to
what might the guy say or do?