I'm sure most of you are familiar with this image or saw it being posted here at least one time

I'm sure most of you are familiar with this image or saw it being posted here at least one time.

Don't you feel antything while looking at it? Pay close attention.

This image is sad. Shit, man, just look at it. Like, all I think about it when I see it is how this little fella is a victim of the system.

I mean, he's so ugly and wears those shitty """cool""" bootleg t-shirts because he believes he's cool for using them. And then he'll go to talk with some girls trying to impress them and probably will be laugh at or ignored and get shit talked behind his back.

Then he will probably hang with some bydlos or bullies thinking he's cool or something and be abused and laughed by them. Maybe some grown up on the gang will sexually abuse him turning him into his bitch and make him believe that is some initiatory test and he will believe this to be true and comply with it.

And all of this for what? Because the system imposed into his mind that he should do this to be ""cool"".

This kid is probably mentally and emotionally broke due to all the shit he does just to impress others... but he will realize it too late, as an adult, someday when he tries to kill himself, ends beating up his wife and kids or raping them, or gets stabbed at some bar fight with a drug dealer.

Fuckin consumism man.

I pity this poor bastard

hes russian, he has other things to worry about than looks

Holy fuck I thought the exact same thing

Wasnt this a shoop?

J-Just lift bro

Why are Russians either drop dead 10/10 or fucking repulsive?

Is there no such thing as middle ground in Russia?

When argies come here they buy clothes that have huge brand signs on them, because they like to show that they can afford this or that brand. I'm not making this up. Look it up. On long weekends, chilean shops modify their normal organization to place brands like GAP, LACOSTE, POLO, LEVIS, etc., upfront, because argies go nuts for them. This is seen as pleb as it gets in our eyes. Now read your post and you'll understand how we see you argies in general.

>upfront, because argies go nuts for them.

because it's 4 times cheaper, why do you think argentines and brazilians vacation in mapucheland?

he just needs an afro and hes set

I'm not talking about you in particular, but your average argie. And that average argie that comes here looks for big brands showing. They don't look for quality. They will buy anything that has a big stamp on it. If you can't see how pleb this is, you are just like those pleb good goys. And btw, it's not like every argie
comes here, only from middle upper classes and up. Fucking plebs spend their money on the last season shit that chileans rejected. Get jewe'd

God damn Ferengi, what are they doing in this quadrant?!?!

that's an outright lie

first, only lower middle class go to chile since IT'S CHEAPER and middle class go to south brazil while the upper classes leave the continent altogether, 100% sure you know this pretty well since you post here

second, who the hell would look for quality when it's so cheap? they'd just buy big brands in bulk because it's the same than buying shit tier brands here but without the stigma of having a nig brand on it

third, NOT JEWISH. they are just being maintained by foreigners and tourists, pretty much thailand tier

>be chilean
>go to shopping just to look around
>see a nice Microsoft Lumia 535
>aw man I wish I had at list a 3G phone
>suddenly an Argie comes out of the store with 2 brand new Iphones
>"Hey kid, want me to buy you that shitty phone? it cost almost the same than breathing in my country, haha. Im just kidding, cya."
>go to Sup Forums and proceed to rant
>TODAY I SAW A LOT OF ARGIES BUYING RETARDED THINGS JUST CUZ THEIR BRANDS LMAO CONCHASUMARE
>GET JEWED XDDDD

holy shit kill yourself

>at list
Triggered

Somebody seems to be triggered

Study computer science
Make tons of money
Fuck bitches

OP is making fun of an obviously disadvantaged kid. You don't get triggered when someone does this? That's how you were raised? Didn't your mother thought you anything about decency?

>triggered

>obviously disadvantaged kid
That's racist. How do you know if he's disadvantaged? You are assuming it just for the way he looks?

That's really, really racist

He's not talking about buying brand-name goods but about buying brand-name goods with very conspicuous labels/logos.

mira la diferencia de precios en celulares y te vas a dar cuanta porque todos van a comprar allá

Well fuck. Stop making fun of the retard

cheeki breeki

If that man were from some american country he'd be considered a mestizo.

But since he's european he is considered white.

Really makes you think

I don't think he is considered white. Sure for Sup Forums he is the stereotypical Slav, but it's clear he is an ultra mixed person with Turkic, Uralic, Slav and whatever blood.

Slav or not, Russians who have weird features are not white, they're mixed, simple as that. Being Slavic is not an excuse for having weird features.