What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun...

What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun? Both suns would be the same size and ice-made sun's temperature would be -1000 degrees of celsius and normal sun's temperature +1000 degrees of celsius.

Would their combined effects cancel each other out so that instead there would be only empty space or one 0-degree sun?

there would be a sun made of steam at exactly 0 degrees
pick up a book, fucking gymfag

I would turn around 360 degrees and walk away

"normal sun +1000 C"

hah..
fgt

A sun made of ice would be an ordinary sun, because that is just what happens to things the size of suns. They become suns. Also,it is made of hydrogen and oxygen, and hydrogen is what stars use as fuel.

>go to google
>how to troll for faggots
>make thread about first option
>kek i am such a troll
you're 8 years late, op

>sun
>made of ice
>mfw

>measuring in Celsius
Are you fucking retarded?
Also its not lava just really hot gas

iirc the hot sun would get hotter because of the increase of pressure or some shit

> implying the sun is made of molten rock

I think you need to give this question to not here.

You mean 180 you retarded fuck. 360 is a full circle.

itt newfags

low quality bait

you have been rused by the tricky trickster

He's getting bites though.

Autism speaks

> -1000°C
Back to elementary, faggot

If they collide, OP will kill himself.
>Newfags

the sun is not fucking lava. and that blue STAR on the left is a star, you fucking autistic little shit.

Lmfao stfu Amerifat, Theres like 3 countries in the world that uses Your Fatenheit.

dude...

Agreed catch up to the rest of the world

Nothing would happen because your scenario is impossible. Anything large enough to be a sun would be large enough to sustain nuclear fusion which would cause it to have a very high temperature. It would most certainly not be -1000 degrees. White dwarf stars do not sustain fusion but are still between 8000 and 40000K.

They cant, Too much retardation in their culture. They can accept kids turning into traps but cant change something simple like their way of measuring temprature.

You idiot, they can't collide since the cold sun has a negative gravity and pushes objects away from itself.

If they were the same size, the ice one would likely have slightly more mass, so the resulting mass would be slightly below 0

Gravity doesnt exist dummy. Things fall simply because they weigh more than air, and rise because its lighter than air, Helium for example.

-Eric dubay Mega retard

> -1000 degrees
> pick up a book
> knows what he is talking about

you just made my day and doubt myself less

One of the oldest trolls on the Internet

I think the point was to use kelvin when talking about physics.

> -1000 degrees of celsius
absolute zero is -273.15

wot about -2000 degrees?????

> cold
> negative gravity
wut?
why ain't my freezer levitating

>space is heavier then air then

your a shit monkey if you don't think gravity exists.

You're an idiot. Gravity exist! Try going to an atmosphere with no gravity and get a bit close to earth. You'll desinagrate in existants. Gravity is real!

First, there's no sun made of ice. Second if there was than heat would be cold as everything would be the exact opposite than reality.

haha gentlemen calm down. i was quoting the master himself "eric dubay" He doesnt belive in gravity, thinks earth is flat, the moon and sun is orbiting around earth, doesnt belive in dinosaurs, all of nasa is a hoax and the best one, He cross dresses. All can be seen on his youtube channel. Its quite facinating how delusional one person can be.

Bitches be jumping my dick left right and center telling me dumb non answers such as 'you blew our minds' while i tell their cum covered faces 'keep sucking you're blowing my mind'

who would win in a fight, one thousand suns or this lion

So you're saying that a mass of froZen h2o large enough to equal the volume of an average yellow sun would have such an immense gravitational pull that it's own mass would overcome the strong nuclear force? Proposterous faggot, go back to drawing in the dirt with your niggerstick.

To answer OP, let's consider basic thermodynamics.

In order for the icy superplanet to reach such an impossibly low temperature, it would have to be far enough away from any other matter as to be in another universe. Such events notwithstanding, due to the low melting and boiling point of water, the transfer of heat energy across space would break apart the superplanet from a great distance, compromising its integrity and shattering it. Even if THIS were not the case, the corona of the star would flash-vaporize the planet upon solar entry, converting its total frozen mass to gas, followed immediately by the stars gravity consuming the gas and increasing its own mass.

An interesting note: the icy supergiant's total mass would be less than the star's despite being of equal siZe/volume

lol

the lowest possible temperature is −273.15 celsius. Your question is invalid.

ive always wondered why there is a limit to speed and how cold things can be, The "universal" laws annoyes me.

AN ICE SUN, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIN ME OP REALLY FOKIN REALLY. BIG BOSS DIDNT FUCKING KILL RUSSIANS FOR THIS GOD DAMMIT OP. THATS THE LAST STRAW YOU LIL SHIT IM COMING FOR YA

Because it's temperature isn't below absolute zero