Hello, /b femanon here hoping that someone could possibly help me out

Hello, /b femanon here hoping that someone could possibly help me out.
I just recently went through a pretty nasty breakup and have been recently fearing my safety because my ex-boyfriend has proven to be nothing but vindictive and dangerous.
It is 4:52 AM where I am and I am a single female who lives alone.
I just got a strange call from someone breathing heavy over the other line.
What would /b do?

Other urls found in this thread:

emptylighthouse.com/ever-wonder-who-was-behind-heavy-breathing-blocked-call-app-tells-you-1513315147
avvo.com/legal-answers/if-someone-has-a-restraining-order-on-me-can-they--905622.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post nudes so we can honor your beauty posthumously.

Grab the smallest knife you have and shove it into your pants for self defense purposes. Not joking.

Also look into a restraining order.

>other line
physical phoneline or cellphone?

also tits+timestamp

Uh, I dunno, call the cops. Theyd do more than b can.

Timewtamp tits or gtfo

You fucking cumdumpster

kek
good one!

This is honestly terrifying.. I looked up the number and it looks like it comes from an area where he works around. I don't know if it is one of his coworkers or not.
He has already put a restraining order on ME so my hands are tied as far as contacting him to see if he called me.

Lock doors
Call cops make formal complaint
Tell family if something happens to you who the likely culprit is and that you fear for your safety.

Stay armed every where you go even in your own house. I recommend a good knife with an easily concealed sheath. When stabbing, shoot fast, aim for right below the ribs, don't flinch just go till your hand presses against their body, twist when you pull out. Do this motion fast and multiple times.

This. Very much this.

I pranked you babe, wwhy are you posting on Sup Forums?.... you cheated on me first wtf. I'll fuckin hurt you bitch.

>What would /b do?
call back and invite them to gang rape you and make sandwiches for them afterwards

Who wants this whores contacts?

Just act like your not intimidated next time just be like haha stop beathing into the phone like a faggot its over creep stop calling me and hang up

Me tbh

Tits & time stamp or Gtfo

buy a dog

nice, am going to fap to his for days to come
>mfw she still has her pants up, not been ass raped like that, when finding her.

come to my place and make a sex tape and send it to him let him get all butt hurt and then i can shoot him with my bow and have my dogs tare his ass up

I immediately hung up after. I put the number as auto-reject in my phone already, so I don't know if whoever this is has called back.

- Put 911 in phone but don't call yet
- Make sure everything is locked including windows
- Grab medium sized knife, serrated is good
- If you hear noises like somebody try to break in, press that call button.
- Get to the opposite side of the house where they are trying to break, be on standby and be on standby to exit
- If they successfully get in, fucking book it and don't look back

1. show us your tits and we help

Or

2. Gtfo you stupid slut no one gives a flying fuck.

A German shepard if possible

Post your kik. You need to talk to anyone I'm here. I'm not going to ask for nudes or anything just wanna know you're safe. Keep some weapons hidden around the house and make sure they're accesible. If you're going to plan on a restraining order make sure you have evidence or even hide a camera. Tell family or friends that he's abusive. You should stay at a friends place if you're going to breakup with him.

This is boring. At least post clothed body or something.

Don't set it to auto reject. Makes it hard to tell what he's doing

sadly nobody on this site will belive you with no timestamp, fam

Fair enough.. Unblocked. The initial call scared me. Who the hell calls like that at 4am?

>Post your kik
kekkles
nice try fam, exploiting her fear for nudes
down the road

Okay, hold on. I really don't want to post any nudes, but I am seriously not lying :(
I just don't know what to do and need advice.. This is absolutely ridiculous and I'm so emotionally tired from all of this.

you know ive gotten one of those at 3PM and i looked up the number and it was just a known telemarketer

also maybe pocket dial?

ummm, maybe get a friend?

also, sage the bait

dumb cunt

Just do face or clothed boobs with time stamp then.

dont need to post nudes just a pic of you or your phone with the number that called you so we know youre not a 12 yearold kid trolling

Drink anything with caffeine that you can safely get your hands on.

is anyone screencapping this just in case?

Recording it

I'm just waiting to find out that you're surprisingly attractive. Don't fail me now, OP.

Ey, not bad, OP. Well played.

Welcome, not-troll.

ok now we know not a troll

perfect, now we can continue.

if it's a cell phone you're worried about, make sure location services are turned off and change the password on your google/apple account (which ever applies). It's not like they have to know where you are to call a cell phone.

If you start hearing shit outside your house, call the police and tell them 'you fear for your personal safety'. That makes them way more likely to come out.

do you have a firearm/mace/tazer?
if so keep it near at all times

I just absolutely hate this feeling of looking over my shoulder everywhere I go.
I've tried looking the number up on everything- Facebook, Google, IG, even seeing if it is connected to a Snapchat and nothing.

post the number im sure some anons could get it

wtf, go to sleep. there wont happen anything i guess/hope for u

have a barricade for the door ready incase you hear noise

This.. also tommorrow go to a local gym find the biggest fuck an offer sexxys for beating the shit outa him.

well you can come over and suck my dick well take pics and send them to him and you can spend the rest of the night ass up face down in my bed

I can post number, but I really am worried about anyone calling it and making my situation worse.

Thank you for boobs. Blessings toward your safety.

Gun

Check the fucking phonebook

ay op delivers. show more and recieve more help.

Nice, how may we be of assistance ma'am.

Post the number and have anons call it

Why did he place a restraining order on you? You are both crazy I bet

I wish I could.
He has filed false police reports in order to get a restraining order against me and now I can't. :(

that might make it worse

Post tits so we can identify you after the rape/murder

when has posting a phone number on \b\ ever gone badly?

Long Con... nice.

no wonder he wants you dead.

>has never used a phonebook
they list it by names fucktard, unless she's going to read everyone from Aaron Allen to Zachary Zoltorson she's not going to just find the number

Nope dont post it here that whould be dumb.
Just arm yourself with something and call the cops. But be carefull it whould be problematic if they think your just paranoid, so try to not act crazy.

Buy a gun dude. Also tits or gtfo.

op if he calls back use this app it tells you everything about the number

emptylighthouse.com/ever-wonder-who-was-behind-heavy-breathing-blocked-call-app-tells-you-1513315147

Was he a nigger?
If so you fucked up.

kill yourself. that'll show him

Look up literally thousands of numbers trying to find a match? You know it goes by name, not number, right, fucker?

maybe we're over reacting a bit? i mean i looked it up lots of people have gotten these types of calls from tele scammers

Restraining order was placed because on the night he hit me for the last time, I hit him back to get him off of me and he called the police.

He took to /b and posed as me, posting my nudes and making it look as if I was trying to find people to harm him. By the time this was brought to my attention, thread was 404'd and screenshots were brought to the police and report was filed... I never really found out what was said or posted..

I was given a restraining order by surprise on Wednesday. This has been a total shit show and I just want it all to end. Now I'm getting calls and I'm afraid to call back because I wouldn't put it past him to try to trick me into calling so he could accuse me of violating the restraining order. :(

Call them back and breath heavily but don't say anything.

You have to play their game

Hang up before they do, then call again. Keep calling until they answer, then when they answer, put the phone on speaker and rub some knife blades together slowly like you're sharpening them, then hang up.

Play your own game with them. it's more fun that way. I remember I got prank called once, so I took a few dollars in quarters and went to a few payphones, called back the number, and just breathed heavily into the phone.

>beeing to dumb to see that OP already posted them

You must be something special user...

call the police instead of asking a bunch of faggots on b you retard. you deserve to get raped and i hope he makes your asshole bleed :)

him having a restraining order on you is fine if you have one on him. he's still not allowed to go near you.

Do you have any friends that will help you out then? I'm afraid anything other than a 911 call wont help you out with the police.

Holy shit! user is a genius.

MOTHERFUCKING THIS

Nice 8\10 tits
The payment is made... a man has a request.

Give a name the many face God needs a name

but but ?????????

Yes, I am able to find the area that the phone number is from, but not the name attached to it.

Okay, that's actually hilarious and brilliant.

10/10

Autism intensifies

Uh, OP, you got any of those nudes for us?

you could come to my place you would be safe here and then i could piss him off but showing him how happy and cheerful you can be

These are good advice.
Google to see if there's a battered woman's shelter in your area. Do you have a car? Any friends who can come to be with you?

>What would /b do?
b knows how things work.
1 post tits
2 state your bussiness

I do have a car at the moment. I had just gotten home from work and was on Facebook when the call came in.
My closest friend lives about 30 minutes away right now.
I have asked a couple of people if they recognize the number and neither of them did.

Honestly other anons already said everything had to be said, are you sure it's ALL locked in the house, if unsure check

maybe scroll down a bit newfag

Him calling you violates the order, so call the local pd tomorrow morning and tell them that you think he is trying to mess with you.

see

Not too sure about that..

avvo.com/legal-answers/if-someone-has-a-restraining-order-on-me-can-they--905622.html

You're in US? Is it night time over there? Check into the women's shelter first.

What is your apartment like and hat is friend's apartment like?
- Is it a single house or an apartment building?
- Crowded neighbourhood or by itself?