Get that T

>TFW 20 years old loser
>TFW barely graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW no job
>TFW skeletal
>TFW virgin
>TFW struggle lifting 40+ pounds

continue working and trying to life, get your drivers licence, and pursue some form of education. Learn a trade, get into uni assuming Canada has some equivalent to the STAT test, get your GED or whatever

trying to lift*

I'm scared of it

T. Normalfag

Great advice "juat b urself"

you're not gonna make it

just fuck dudes lmao

Ok normie

very confused with ur logic. you want to become normal but you're not going to take normal advice? wow leaves really are quite stupid haha you truly won't make it

Do a trade faggot

not that far from the truth

either drink and dog through trade school or convince your parents to buy enough real state to keep you alive

i've done the first and it was shit, it's shit and it'll be shit but you eventually get used to the shitness of it

Go see a doctor for your low test, use interpals or tinder to practice talking to girls for a while (also boosts your confidence)

Just lifting wont make you fit.

Read the /fit/ sticky.

i didnt say be yourself I said solve the fucking problems you listed in the only possible way to solve them

what the fuck do you want?

Be quiet normie

How long has this thread been up?

i only come to Sup Forums these days just to see this thread

That means a lot to me, thank you.

Bump

Are you one of the good autists who makes some good r9k memes a la tendies and good boy points, or are you just the ree spammer type of autist?

I was going to post about all the problems in my life but then I realized this thread is a circlejerk for everyone crying about their own problems

Why would anyone care about your problems?

Start running. Do at least 6km a day. If it's too much at first, just walk for 6km. Eventually you will do 10km a day and love it. You will lose weight much faster by running than by lifting.