Holy fuck with the realism Disney. Well done on getting a kid eaten

Holy fuck with the realism Disney. Well done on getting a kid eaten.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/15/alligator-two-year-old-child-disney-world-hotel-florida
cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligator-attacks-child-disney-florida/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked em.

Alligator dindu nuffin

This nigger is eating babies alive and basically ur a dick. Click here to get raped

What happened?

Care to drop a link?

Trips never lie guys.

Much confuse

Obviously we shoot the alligator and blame the parents, but then put up a huge wall around the lagoon, implicitly accepting guilt.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/15/alligator-two-year-old-child-disney-world-hotel-florida

cnn.com/2016/06/15/us/alligator-attacks-child-disney-florida/

Maybe now Ameritards will finally ban automatic gators

Gators dont kill people - theyre just a tool like a lawnmower

the gator aids kill people.

I'm enjoying this bread

I don't understand what they're trying to find.
It's a tiny ass little kid, its being digested in that gators belly at this point

Feed the gators nigger babies. Win - win everybodys happy

Disney magic!!!!

More

Was it a nigger baby that got ate? If so, no big loss. One less nigger. I figured it probably was a nigger baby that got ate because niggers are shitty parents and let their kids wonder off... same as the nigger baby falling into the gorilla pit... same shit.. bad parenting.

I dunno about realism. It happened in fucking Florida. They probably didn't put the gators there on purpose.

That kind of shit happens in Florida all the fuckin time.

thas a crocodile ya stupid nigga, this here be a gator

Wouldn't have happened if there were more gators. Stupid liberal family not carrying three own gator.

fucking stupid nigger

Not Disney's fault. Parents are obviously retarded.

"There are "No Swimming" signs at the lagoon and no one else was in the water at the time of the attack besides the child, Demings said.
This body of water is not for recreational swimming "likely for that very reason," the reason being alligators.
"This is Florida and it's not uncommon for alligators to be in bodies of water," he said.
Declan Salcido, who's on vacation with relatives from San Jose, California, was coming back from the animal kingdom when the first ambulance arrived just after 9:15 p.m. ET.
He said there are many "No Swimming" signs near the lagoon visible "from any vantage point."

Gators don't kill people you libtard their teeth do

This saddens me because they are probably going to order an alligator cull now, because of this 1 shitty parent who could read the obvious "no swimming" signs

The kid wasn't swimming in the water the gator dragged him in

Nah it was the Peter pan experience.

Turns out giant carnivorous lizards may eat tasty babies when presented with such opportunities

I'm pretty sure that gator had ties to ISIS

wasted trips too

Woo I got trips.
Do I win a holiday to Disneyland, pretty sure people are snapping tickets up

I heard He pledged allegiance to IS right before he snatched the baby

Its time all you fucking white christian male republicans pull your heads out of your asses and place a ban on all automatic assault gators.