Why do almost all weebs listen to metal?

Why do almost all weebs listen to metal?

Is this fact a validation that only manchildren like metal?

Really makes you think...

haha i dont

I thought weebs just listened to anime ops and game music

Most weebs I know listen to techno quite religiously.

Metal is Men's music to inspire Manliness into Boys. Fuck off feminist, you lost.

This.

I'm a weeb and I listen to classical, jazz, experimental rock, hip-hop and electronic (especially IDM).

true but so is shonenshit

I prefer punk, new/no wave, and psychedelic shit.

Did go through a pretty cringey meta/hardcorel phase though.

Of course plenty of weebs I know still love metal.

>tfw metal is literally too deep for the vast majority of this board
feels good 2bh

You're so brainwashed. I'll get Trump to send some of his whores to inspire some manliness into you. Get you to rescue one from drowning or something. Bring out the man in you.

sure

brain_washed_ by not being a filthy otaku

>>tfw metal is literally too deep for the vast majority of this board
yet it isn't for Sup Forums
wew

there's "metal" and metal
weebs mostly listen to garbage like Disturbed, Papa Roach, Slipknot, Deafheaven or Pantera and nightcore remixes

That's all gonna change now, Donald is inspiring us all to be real men again, to win the hearts of beautiful women. Today I shaved off the neckbeard and did some pressups against the wall, and learned to cook a chicken and veg stew. It's only the beginning. We're grabbing pussy back.

But I'm a weeb and I only listen to hiphop

bit late imo
man transcended his evolutionary goal to reproduce genes
his sole purpose now is to reproduce memes

Most weebs on RYM I saw are either avant teens, poptimists or autists who listen to Jpop and anime and vidya OSTs

I don't see it. Most weebs are fanatical about Japan and only listen to Japanese music and specifically mainstream Japanese music and anime soundtracks.

Most freaks who never leave their homes who cosplay as Naruto and Dante from DMC listen to mid-2000s metal-core because that's what was cool the last time they had friends.

People who exclusively listen to metal are generally overweight males with massive self-importance and really low self-esteem who really want people to think they're manly so they listen to what they perceive as the manliest music. Most of them also don't listen to any performer that started after 2004 because that's when mainstream media stopped adverting new metal bands.

Didn't really have to think about that, all of that is obvious.

All the weebs I know listen to EDM or don't listen to music at all. Internet and not.

Speak for yourself, fag.

Nice projecting indie fag

>ironic shitpost
What I wrote were observations from life experience, mate. Projecting randomly at me in defense because you're offended at how accurately I described you is funny, though. Keep up the whole being a pathetic loser thing and feel free to continue guessing what I listen to based on a neutral observation I made.

>Is this fact a validation that only manchildren like metal?

The fact that you felt the need to put 'only' in there and fuck it all up is a validation of the idea that you're a lazy trooll, although using Index as an OP was kind of lazy too.

>Why do almost all weebs listen to metal?
They don't actually

See Source : i've been in a kind-of-uni-but-not-really full of weebs for 3 years

Have you actually ever visited /jp/? They're all up in that niggaboo shallow whiteboy stuff like wu tang and dr dre. They're as much of a bunch of cock snorting tasteless faggots as you Sup Forums. You should be friends.