Your country

>Your country
>Can you buy a yeezy boost with the amount you earn in a month?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

I can probably buy a class A fake ones.
They probably have the same quality nonetheless.

I don't know what that is but I feel confident in saying that yes, I could purchase multiples.

>"What kind of question is this? It's just a pair of fugly shoes, how much could they cost?"
>search on amazon
>1,5k to 4,5k dollarydoos

how?

It was idealised by a rapper, Fashion Mage Kanye Wee-wee.

Of course it wouldn't look good, but at least it costs a fortune, right?

Yeah, I make ~7k/month

But I'd rather buy something respectable

why do black countries like South America and Real America care so much about shoes?

Because niggers like collecting cool things. Pretty much primeval peacocking to get mates

White and Asians are more evolved so we care more about long term thing and legacy and honor and shit.

Niggers are still animal tier

Gosh, you forgot eyelids.

You also care about eyelids.

Probably. I know a guy who was excited to go buy some fake ones lol. I don't get why people adhere to the consumerism meme. Especially in Australia and many countries where there is no status attached to such products. Fucking shitty looking convoluted designed shoes with ugly logos plastered over them selling for upwards of $100 piss me off. Why can't we have good quality, functional shoes without retarded designs and logos. This goes for all products actually, everything is poorly made, designed to break and looks like shit. Especially in technology, cunts just pile on bloat and meme features to sell their products without actually engineering something decent or planning for the future.

>Yeah, I make ~7k/month
How much is that in real dollars?

lol no, it's a culture and consumerism thing. Asia is hyper capitalistic, even so called commie nations like China and N. Korea are extremely capitalistic. Asia is the worst for retarded, superficial consumerism and materialism.

I make 1400 Euro...so no

I recently bought some High top chucks, gotta go with the classics man.

Lol

>the city of canada

Black American checking in. I make $9k/month., so yes. I'm not 100% sure how much they cost, but they're almost certainly less than that. I have some friends who have yeezys and they're not making as much as me, so yeah absolutely.

Note that Canada has far higher wages even when converted into same currency. It also has different costs and demands for things.

>Black American checking in. I make $9k/month
Do you think Trump intends to murder you, all your woke brothers, and enslave all the passive negros?

I know, I'm right across the river. I could be there in 20 mins.

I just like laughing at them.

>9k
Wow man what do you do? Really jelly

Come buy our $80 videogames.

Stop buying our gas, milk, and cigarettes.

"No."

Especially smokes, they're fucking $10+ a pack here.

You made your communist bed now lie in it faggot.

Aren't those all Pakis from Surrey, BC?

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

I respect you man

I didn't vote for either Trudeau, man.

I will never understand the appeal of buying shoes like these. Why would anyone want a pair of these?

I border Ontario. I see pakis, chinamen, and limpwristed leftists for the most part.

So basically I see modern day Canada in microcosm.

have a fuckin cry about it, ciggies are 25+ in straya.

Plus you got those big ass stickers on the packs right?

That's some bullshite.

I hate trump. He might not be a racist, but he might as well be. He's the candidate of racists. Everything that he and everything surrounding him represents, I can't stand. And I say that as a republican. I voted for Johnson. Anyone else and I would've voted for the GOP candidate, but I couldn't vote for someone who actively attacked minorities. Even when many in the base were idiots, the GOP politicians would traditionally shut that shit down. Trump didn't, which I have a problem with. Do I think he's going to try to kill me or enslave me? No. Do I think he's a problem. Fuck yeah. The biggest hope that I have is that he doesn't actually care about anything. He just cares about himself. He's not an ideological bigot/hater, he's just a conceited rich douche...Nonetheless, his supporters (not all voters, just the dumb hicks) feel empowered by him and that's definitely not a good thing.

conspicuous consumption
it's not so much how they look in the objective sense, but the fact that they look like something that people recognize, which signals status

with that said I don't think they're particularly garish compared to some other sneakers out there these days

I just wear CPs because they look like nothing in particular but are still good shoes

>Do I think he's a problem. Fuck yeah
So..would you say he's problematic? Why?

Do you think there are more or less racists in this country because of his election?

I'm starting to think you aren't so bright.

I work in tech. My salary is above average. Most of my friends ended up making under $80k.

>The retail price for the shoe is $200.

How is this even a question?

Who can't afford that?

So does Canada.

Their smokes are hipster slimpacks covered in guro.

The only people that smoke slims are women

Yes but I'd rather just pay some chinks to make it for $6

Yes. They look pretty cheap on ebay.

Your packs themselves are slim. I'm not talking about the cigarettes.

Your cigarette pack dimensions do not conform to appropriate US standards.

Which packs? King size, or regulars?

There's 20 in either. King size are just longer smokes. The pack is thinner one way, fatter the other.

King is not longer here, kings are standard.

Another point you guys need to sort your shit out on.

>So..would you say he's problematic? Why?

Yes, Trump is "problematic". He preaches hate. His platform was one of anger. He's a demagogue. Demagoguery is inherently problematic.

>Do you think there are more or less racists in this country because of his election?

Probably more, but not by a significant margin. The biggest problem is the racists coming out of the closet. He hasn't openly attacked blacks, so at least that's something, but it's still sets a bad precedent (see the rise of white supremacy). I'm not making this up, it's all out there and it's all quite obvious.

>I'm starting to think you aren't so bright.

I probably make more money than you, so I'm probably smarter than you, not saying there's a 1:1 direct link between intelligence and income, but there's definitely a strong correlation. Additionally, my field of study, GPA, job prestige, etc all indicate that I'm fairly bright.

According to amazon yes
though only if i buy literally nothing else

what's so special about them? they wouldn't even match my tracksuit

Jesus Christ this country is fucked..

They add +1 to squatting.

Not true. They add +2 to running away from the police and +1 to bribing your way out of a concealed weapons charge.

Yes this entire country is fucked. That's my biggest concern. I don't think black americans are fucked because of trump. I think if anything bad is going to happen (and I do think it's going to happen), that it's just going to fuck the entire country, not blacks specifically. Trump's economic policy suggestions, of which he waivers all over the place on most of them, have been largely heavy handed and will fuck shit up. And as for foreign policy, again where he waivers, his suggestions are fucking stupid. He's trying to do too much. The more the government touches, the worst things get. He's not a fiscal conservative. He, or at least his words, are incredibly authoritarian. He's trying to do things that we *know* will have blowback, just like $15/hour minimum wage would or like obama's 40 hour work week becoming 30 hours. The government can't force things to happen without repercussions. The hope here is that trump's words are nothing more than words. I doubt he'll to all the crazy shit he's been talking about because I believe he's not a stupid man. But, who knows. We can only hope.

Kanye shoe direct from taobao
Yeah

Yes i could buy like 20

conspicuous spending on sneakers is literally, OG, a black culture thing. Please be considerate and don't culturally appropiate.

Yeah, i can actually buy two pairs but they're fuccboi tier

>tfw too poor for SLP and too rich fro basic GAP shit

i used to flip sneakers when i was an older teenager, i was cool with store owners in LA who thought i was buying them to wear. i had 3 yeezy net/nets when they first dropped
they all stopped fucking with me when they realized i had been wearing the same nike free 5.0's for like a year and a half

to answer OP's question, yeah i could