/brit/

fortunate_son.mp3 edition

IT AIN'T ME

IT AIN'T MEEEEEE

fuck OFF

I spoke to my gf from secondary school recently and she mentioned that she saved all of our msn chat logs.

I didn't know how to respond, was she threatening me?

oi mum wants to know if you guys are coming to christmas lunch or nah

the jews are secretly a vampire cult that seeks to subvert and domesticate the indo-european race

Fuck canada

spacker

gonna be in Vietnam in like 2 months
bit nervous but excited
trying to cultivate qts on interpals now to show me around Saigon

I AIN'T NO SENATOR'S SON, NO

off to the pub

in mmmmmm to be able the country for

Went for a trip down memory lane

Into the deep dreary pits of my old Facebook messages

My first girlfriend when I was 13 and the messages I sent her

And by god were they awful

Really fucking awful. Christ. The cringe.

I only decided to do it was because I remembered the girl who was the reason we broke up for over. Never even got with this girl but she was quite the ride at 13. Regret it, my gf at 13 was 3 years older and a bit of an experienced girl.

Anyway I found the other girl. She's living in England with a fucking baby. I couldn't believe it. A lot of memories came rushing back me. I was probably really fucking happiest at 13. Secondary school fucked me up along with internet and I'm slowly trying to get back some sanity.

There's no point going over roads not travelled but at the same time if I could speak to my 13 year old self I'd give him some advice.

To give an example of cringe, maybe a week or two after we first kissed I was messaging her that I loved her.

DISCLAIMER: Spent a bit of my soul typing this out not going to let a LEAF thread stop people from reading it

semi-related but I'm reading Carmilla right now

post of 2016 material

>Saigon
user they lost

PTSD
T
S
D

Are Yorkshiremen really the most powerful race on the Earth?

no one cares you self affected wanker

the central part of the city is still Saigon
only the wider metro is "Ho Chi Minh"

YES

Bought some stupid hand stuff for £50 because this arab guy dragged me into a shop and kept pressuring me to get it, i was in there for like 10 minutes.

yea mate shrimp on the barbie haha

wasn't aware pubs were open at 5 in the morning

mum says she doesnt want to go to yours again because your mum smells funny x

Reminds me of the time I took DMT with mates and seen the interracial breeding grounds.
It's hard to convey the scale of this thing. It's as if one entire country was designated to be this breeding ground, and white women made a pilgramage there from the world over.

Thousands of waiting room tents on a completely level field, cum storage vats the size of grain silos.
Then the main breeding facilities which hold thousands of the strongest fittest black studs.
With suction tubes attatched to their cocks like the ones attatched to cows utters, draining their balls.

Then after they were drained they would remove the apparatus and head into one of the resting tents.
The cum went up through thousands of tubes into individual transparent holding vats in the ceiling, coming down in a large circus style big top tent where thousands of women lined up to sit on these bench styled apparatus with individual arse recessed seats which inseminated them.
There were changing room facilities for the women to put their clothes while they got inseminated.

When my mates ask me what my experience was like I had to lie and say I was flying over a forest

>>USA
>60 trillion niggers

can confirm

Everyone still calls it Saigon

t. Lived in Vietnam for 3 years

I wonder sometimes why you're such an emotionless autistic cunt, childhood trauma perhaps? Grew up on the rough streets? Middle child?

>tfw to smart for the Americas

>Middle child?

DELET THIS

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Not quite in an emotional state of mind atm, maybe later

eating some wine gums but they're a bit chewier than normal.... hmm....

is bottom kino?

how was it?
honestly I still am not really sure what to expect
what did you do there?

>work in 34 minutes

alri cool see you here hahaha bring ur togs for a swim too

old wine gums

hah bonza x

going to post the iq by country map every time i see a foreigner with an opinion i dont like

Same.

It's my last day before Christmas though at least.

can't imagine anything worse than being a middle child

Eldest is always the cool driven one, plus he had a few years of exclusive love by newbie young parents
baby always gets the most support and loving experience

middle is just the autistic awkward one, bullied by the eldest that the parent's weren't satisfied with so they had another.

i sometimes wonder why you'd come to an anonymous board at half 5 and post such narcissistic wank about yourself, not just once but twice, and expect anyone else to care

have to be operating on some completely self involved dickhead level

*sings a sea shanty*

eurorunts need to work and i havent even gone to sleep yet
lmao

love getting my ears cleaned haha

**readig the thread**

ahhaha excellent posts friends :)

I loved it

I moved there cause I was 22 and fresh out of the infantry and wanted to live on a beach in SEA and fuck Vietnamese qts

I worked as a bar tender at a tourist resort

>Finn posts

LOL
>yuropoors
best get back to work before mr goldberg gets mad LMAO

but the best before date says JAN 17, that's not for ages... Oh fuck me. That's next week.

literally me minus the infantry
and I'm looking for a job teaching like every ông tây

hey gramps

watched a doco on the gurkhas
seem like a bunch of alright blokes

Ah yes try and turn the tables, ignore the question and use ad hominem

I don't see anything narcissistic in my post, and I don't see the problem with me reposting it as the new thread just started. If I can't share my experiences with strangers anonymously on a Tibetan finger painting board then where can I?

Now I'll ask you again, why are you such an emotionless autistic cunt? I recognise your posts, your the same lad who got a kick out of telling people on tripsit that they were going to die, the one who rarely feeds his dog and the one who has a real tough man persona. So what are you hiding beneath your shields? What sort of insecurities? There must be a lot you seem to be the type of person to fly off the handle easily.

>baby always gets the most support and loving experience
yeah nah
maybe in your white picket fence hollywood view of the world

too long to read lad
this aint oxford

>the Irish

>head and shoulders

Do it you'll regret it if you don't

Me in the middle

what does your willy in a vagina feel like

turbomanlet

dont know aha

>the Oirish

>yfw he's 6'2
you'd be eating pavement in seconds

treading water....actually READING lol just reading about the cuases, errr, causes, causes, causes of world war 1

sandy coins

think buckinghamshire might be a mental case

DAS IST MEIN LAND

du bist hier im meinem land

canada is such a casus belli of a country, or cunt-try, try being pronounced tree and not the word try of couse, of couscous? nah haha of course i meant "of course", of course, ofc as they say, ofc and d and e and free

is this a silly post yeah? think its funny enough? yeah? nah? yeah?

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse

if everyone on /brit/ was put in a steel cage and forced to fight to the death I would easily be the last man standing, genuinely

i sit here sometimes looking at the smart arse posts you little redditors and neets make and just chuckle to myself because if you ever said anything like that to my face (as if you would dare) you could literally be eating pavement in under a second

think on

ah yes "casus belli"
*virgin walks away*

redpill me on beverley hills

Why put in on an NZ proxy to post this m8?

Down by the ship yards m80

nah not reading all that you narcissistic wanker

Mr Kikeburg needs me in at 5AM SHARP to fill out some TPS reports while I prep the bulls

who the fuck even are you lol with your mexican reddit flag sit down im sorry you cant afford a plane to gods own polity

>

It's expensive and very posh just like everything else on the west side

good post
typical leafsplaining

its where I want to be

Ah yes, that time of year

did a wank and a poo ama

my mum always buys ridiculous amounts of food and never opens it until christmas day
then we eat turkey and celebrations for the next 4 weeks

ever done a wank while doing a poo?

Seriously though, why a golden door?

mummy got soda for Christmas and i've been drinking it for days without her knowing

Gimp is such shit but I'm so used to it now I can;t use anything else

Did you do some amphetamines or something buddy?

You read it all you sad bastard and I struck too many nerves for you. Now stop repressing your homosexuality you bender.

Middle child mammy didnt love me enough blah blah blah hope to God you're called out on your tough man shit in real life and people close to you see you crumble.

You are weak.

>arabsexposed.com
>it's just latinas getting shagged by germans while wearing headscarves

hmmmm

whats that

To be honest the food we have for boxing day is always better
Have a roast every sunday anyway

u wouldn't understand cuck

you are a fucking gimp hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha

i cant BELIEVE youre this new, new and gay lol