Probably rape drugs is all you need.

Pretend to care when she's talking to you about something she's sensitive about

yeaa you can ask for anything at that point
dressin up mad fine helps too

>confidence
>money
>looks
>successful

If you have all the above or 2 of them, you could pull any bitch. You can get by with one of those of course, but they'll be pretty average. If you have none of them, you're outta luck.

Money, /fit/ there's no secret.

Chloroform

Looks like i'm out of luck.

have standards and dont tolerate bullshit

Big dick :3

If you are still in education just talk to them and just focus on being friends first. Once you are comfortable talking to girls and befriending them then getting them into bed is easy. Experience(talking to girls, talking in general) is key. You ever see a homeless beggar and steer clear from them? That's what girls do to fat neckbeard virgins too. Fat neckbeard losers will never get girls because they look and smell horrible. Lose weight, shave and wash everyday. Look at office workers, see how most of them are groomed well? That's what you need to do, become part of the societal norm so that you have a chance to interact with people.

>superficial

Keep asking them out
Seriously.
Can't get one if you never try. Since you don't know which ones will say yes, you need to ask every one who's available around you who you may be even remotely interested in. Take what you can get, even if they're old and ugly. Develop the skills of finding, meeting, talking with, and dating them in the process.
After you're casually dating about 3 or 4 of them at a time, you can start being selective and can start slowly moving up the desirability ladder-younger, fitter, hotter, less bitchy, etc. Within a few months of this you'll start to get girls of the level that you always wanted. The key however is to keep AT LEAST 2-3 women around. That way if one leaves you're still fucking at least two other girls-no big deal. That gives you the power to choose, and you need that power.

Money. Big Cock. Good body.
>Pretty much nothing else works.

thats dumb as fuck

I like being a fat neck beard. I change for no woman.

Kek

Assault rifles are pretty convincing.

Money and a lot of muscles. And a big dick. You could be a total prick and beat her.

not even him but yea, this is seriously what you should be doing if youre interested in finding the right person to spend your life with, this shit isnt just gonna fall into your lap, dating someone is different than them being your girlfriend, just make sure you dont tell them its an exclusive relationship.

Quads....chicks dig guys who get em quads.

NBB
not browsing Sup Forums

found the fat duck

too much redpill, not enough life experience. what u wrote spells disaster coming half a mile away

then change for yourself

Roll

earnt it, go worka day in ur life u misplaced peasent

>implying

This shit is MANTA.
It's about repetition. Keep asking them out and talking. Develop social skills. It's like a comedy act. You think you have solid material, so you try it out. Sonetimes it works, most of the time, only you think its funny. Keep the good stuff, keep adding material, and OVERTIME, you'll nail it with a solid routine.
Shit won't fall in your lap unless you're 6' 3"+ in HS and the varsity starting QB.. And that is only 1 guy out of 90.

I second this

Being physically attractive, fit, well endowed, rich, kind, funny and confident.

If you're not all those things no woman will ever desire you, and you have no right to speak to or look at women.

>Be confident in your intentions
>Focus their attention
>Have something to offer
>Let them know you are of value but don't be cocky
>Don't let them treat you like a bitch or they'll fuck someone else
>Be a little mysterious

It's really not hard but if you are young and don't have much experience just go for it.

Don't be a faggot. If you get shot down and they laugh at you well then who cares. If you're batting out of your league expect this to happen more often than if you go for someone with in your range.

If you are a 4 or 5 try for a 5 or 6. If you are a 7-9 then you wouldn't be here asking for advice. Always aim a little higher than yourself.

message them on Facebook and start a casual conversation. also groom yourself and dress nice, and cut your fucking hair you fucking loser

Thing is, you need money and/or looks to be confident enough.

gonna need sauce

Haha i don't have any of that my life sucks

doing drugs together is ok but eating food together is better
(cigs coffee dope booze etc)
(lunch, dinner, then make her bwekfast)

kiss them like you miss them, fuck them like you hate them

don't ask if she is wet and horny, feel her out for yourself without asking

don't be a douche, be a man. be polite but assertive

cunts are as much sexanimals as men, they just don't broadcast/brag about it.

females are manipulative with their emotions, don't blame them for it, it's ingrained into their biology. Deal with them drama properly. don't shower them with money nor attention nor be a cuck/sub. cunts see you as unworthy to be bred with. again biology.

also read this:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
and pic is very related

Just keep feeding her dope

Being likeable, socially active, attractive and good at fucking.

Confidence, it's true what they say, nice guys finish last cause assholes are overly confident

Fucking this.

cringe

Be a smart cocky confident asshole
Also be good looking and have money

>going to her/them

second place life#

i inject her with horseraddish while she sleeps then make chop suey in her asshole on the morn

A sense of humor.

Good looks also helps.

This. Can confirm. You would not believe how you can make almost every girl want you with this. even the ones already taken. I sometimes feel like living with cheats turned on.

It takes the thrill out of a relationship though. Thinking there could always be someone with you that is better.

Be attractive.
Be popular.
Be healthy.
Be wealthy.
Be intelligent.

Don't be fucking stupid

Confidence

keep cringing, since you haven't understood what "battle of the sexes" and "feeding & breeding" is really about.

if you don't believe me, read:
the ethical slut
what women really want
spermwars
sex at dawn
and read the wiki link, if you want to catch a good fish in the dating pool out there.

50 millions years of evolution formed our needs, desires and instincts, do you really think the ridicilously short 8000 years of so called "civilization" put a dent in it?
my sides are in the jovian system over your youthful perspectives/perceptions

this.

Also have a good sense of humor
Humor is a sign of intelligence

knockout drops

If you're looking for some pussy, be fashionable. Chicks dig that for some reason. And act alpha, even if you're 5'5, if you pretend like you're the shit, it's a turn on.

Chad reporting in. You just gotta know your limitations and understand and know all women are shallow to the core. My observations so far (no I'm not your typical ei bby you want some fuck kind of guy) is that virgins and socially inept males tend to fear approaching women, like they are something lofty and mighty. Adulation is not needed, treat them like the meat they are. Confidence will come on its own if you see them as meat sleeves for your dick. Remember, they are not people, they will not be interesting to be around and you wont derive much from them other than carnal pleasure. Go to the gym if your body is too soft or skinny, be clean and well maintained, get a proper cologne and don't overdo it. Dress acceptably. You will score, I believe in all of you.

Also demonstrate that you're desirable by other women. One of the reasons girls date you do they can show you off and compete with other females

Also, practice fucking lying. Make yourself larger than life, be witty (which is not that hard, considering you don't have to even try that much to impress them) and behave as though you are in control of your life and surroundings.

good job

Also never take a females advice on what she wants in a man. They don't know what they want and what they say they want is different from what they're actually attracted to

>muh 50 millions year
>8000 years of so called "civilization" put a dent in it

this nigga gets it

Have money, be attractive or funny, bonus for both, and be confident.

The less of a shit you give about women the more they want you.

jkrishnamurti.org/

Where is the ideal place to meet women and how does Sup Forums approach em?

dont be me

You are all retarded. Literally all you have to do is be somewhat nice. Don't be too nice but let them know you're not a douche

Starbucks

Get some muscle mass in your body. If you can't do that then lose weight.

>Starbucks

draw specific girls to you inductively rather then deductive engagement in seeking them

work a day in ur fucking lives... best approach

But you want to fuck not to be a cuck.

I'm only 9 years old and I pull bitches in my Lamborghini everyday. Faggot xD!!!

Do you even know what a cuck is?

/thread

Go back to playing COD and smoking weed kid

I get more b!tches then you. Your an idiot xD

For sure.
Remember that all the girls are sluts.

Im kind of glad I've been dating someone for the past couple of years, with snap chat and tinder pussy looks like it's way too easy now lol. I'd def get a disease

I can smell the virgin all the way from oklahoma

You fuck dogs... I am so happy for you.

Now..Go play COD, or I will tell your mother you been on Sup Forums.

CONFIDENCE! Will get you any girl!

speaking to them
not looking like complete shit

cash is not that neccessary but helps alot,
theres appeal to a broke man only when he looks hot, and even he cant expect a longterm relationship

horrible

honestly this

orphanage / kindergarten

rape taken & claimed slaves after burning pillaging and killing their villages

>tfw broke but good looking with confidence

They usually leave when they find out I don't have a car tbvh

Say hi

Hot girls usually go for douchebags lol

its actually super fucking simple man. maybe im saying this from a lucky point of view, im told im quite good looking so i guess that makes it easier (?) but ive seen some gorgeous girls with ugly guys.

im what ive learned, im still the most antisocial robot i know. but this is how i normally get them.

dont be fucking loud and obnoxious.
Be comfortable being yourself. even if thats quiet and chill (thats me) girls love that shit.
dont be fucking weird, just act normal if you want sex.

not saying im a god but at 22 ive slept with 8 woman.

target audiances t(r)end to have counter parties

Not true at all, girls go after guys that are willing to defend themselves, not douchebags. Stop lying to yourself.

This.

>taking the bait