Rekt thread!

Rekt thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3629593/What-f-k-did-Horrifying-video-shows-man-knocking-girlfriend-repeatedly-punching-face-furious-argument.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yrjEgbJbKzs
4224doctors.blogspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>just do it

Why does his head go dark, then go back to normal color?

I'm buying a silicone ring immediately.

I'm guessing that when his heart stops beating that the increased blood pressure equalises.

No oxygen and cutoff circulation, face goes purple. When he dies, there's no need for oxygen, so heart stops bearing and pressure is relieved.

well, the pics I've seen of hangings their heads are usually dark as the blood is trapped with nowhere to go long after the person has died/ It's like putting a rubber band around your finger to cut off circulation.

Just curious.

Every form of public transport should have a hammer guy.

That guy has a lot of restraint.

fucking worth it, stupid bitch

Lady has a pretty good chin on her

Oh sure he gets beat up and no one helps but as soon as he puts hands on her someone comes and helps her out.

fuck that bitch

Well there's a bit of a difference between a chick slapping some guy twice her size that doesn't even move from it and a guy beating a girl half his size to the ground.

Story?

Surprised he lasted that long

His hands got blowed up.

robocop kek

worst jazz hands

His hands exploded.

Boston bombings

She shouldn't dish out what she isn't willing to receive.

It's like the chink version of Judge Dredd

Her apparently being a complete cunt (it's hard to say without context) isn't the problem. She clearly posed absolutely no threat to him, while she could be quite seriously injured from the pounding he gave her.

be this bait?

The way he was moving makes me think he was drunk, you can see in the first moments it looks like he's trying to kiss her. its when she tries to leave that he flips out. hard to say who's the asshole in that without more context, for sure.

Then she shouldn't have provoked him. From what I can see in the video it is entirely her actions that created the situation. Just because she is female it does not mean she should be immune from consequences.

This is what feminism does, ladies and gentlemen.
>WIMMINZ R EQUAL
>WELL IT'S CLEARLY OKAY BECAUSE HE WAS TWICE THE SIZE OF HER, SHE POSED NO THREAT
>OMG HE'S SO MUCH BIGGER THAN HER AND HE HIT HER A FEW TIMES
>MUH PATRIARCHY
If you're going to start shit with somebody, then expect to be treated the exact same way in return. It's a wonder that guy's patience lasted as long as it did.

Shut up

This is the most bro gif I've ever seen.

He was briefly reincarnated as a nigger

he's on such a roll

Damn Kijima summoned his stand! nice

dark_souls.webm

What your saying doesn't fly anywhere except human kind. Animals that are small hunt in packs. 1 female wolf would never dare attack a male moose by itself so why should a woman automatically get preferential treatment. That girl should be thrilled he didn't hit her hard enough to cause serious injury

was this guy ever confirmed dead?
looks like it might have broke his neck, but i don't see any other serious injuries

What is that machine?

the man slayer.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3629593/What-f-k-did-Horrifying-video-shows-man-knocking-girlfriend-repeatedly-punching-face-furious-argument.html THIS ARTICLE MADE HIM TO LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY FUCKING KEK

Exactly.

The vid starts right in the middle of an argument, and the guy is drunk, but also prevents her from leaving. You have no fucking clue who provoked the other.

I agree that she's an idiot for hitting him, and I agree that she shouldn't have. But I'm explaining to underage Sup Forumstards that not everything in real life happens because of feminism. Were two guys arguing, I wouldn't get involved nor would I care, but the moment someone gets knocked to the ground, they might be in danger and any decent human being would at least keep an eye on the situation.

salty milk and coins

Wow haven't seen such a whiteknight faggots in decades.

so original

I'm fairly sure he would be 100% dead.
That machine would've given him body wide crush injuries.
The only way to keep someone alive when they have a crush tissue injury is keep the compression in place.
When he got kicked out, pressure released, organs become mush.

I'd be less surprised if someone who got 3 bullets to the dome survived than if that guy did.

anyone have the video cut only when he beat her? is the only cool shit and u can open some eyes with the 2 videos

>not acting like a woman hating friendzoned neckbeard
>must be a whiteknight

>implying a guy who defends himself against a woman is a friendzoned misogynist

hit the red button, idiot

Interestingly, I fucking despise the shit out of modern feminism and all that tumblr bullshit.

But in this situation, both of them should have gone to jail.

Those slaps and punches she was throwing were weak as shit, but that doesn't matter, she was still assaulting him - jail.

The point where that guy starts throwing out those skull mangling haymakers, she had ceased and was posing no active threat.

He had her in a boxer's clinch, bitch couldn't have done anything if she wanted to, he had like 100lbs on her.

Those haymakers, if they connected right, could fuck skulls up and break that skinny bitch's neck like a twig.

Assault had stopped, and that was a completely inappropriate use of force in reaction, clearly driven by anger rather than self defense.

dailymail...

>implying he was defending himself

I despise modern feminism, but there's this counter movement where people see evil feminism everywhere and act as if every woman is a rabid feminist, and I despise those just as much.

But yes, both should be locked up for assault, though the full context might help to clarify some things.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Co-poopy-asta.

the fuck man
this not funny
I saw that guy in the papers

That fuckin filename

kek

Its simple, if i was a cop, id taze/pepper sprsy them off. EVERYONE get to go to jail and maybe next time you keep your fucking drama to yourselfs, fuckin attention fucks

that's why you're not a cop

u realise its fake tho ,right ? so funny if u didnt

Jesus christ just leave my planet TL DR YOUR SHIT POST

oi u fucking faggots post some more shit

"im outie 5000, smell ya later. loser!"

Maybe he was one of those bydlos who manipulate huge firecrackers during football matches in Latin America.

Dude showed tons of restraint. I would have gone after her after the first punch.

topkek

Read your post thinking it was yet another "stop being assholes" bait, then it hit me.

kid fucking wanted it

Oh, I get it. Very good.

I would take that leg home and make some stew...

not just a hammer guy, a hammer vegeta

Stop, Hammertime

They see me rollin' they hatin

███████╗██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗███╗░░░███╗███████╗██████╗░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░███████╗
██╔════╝██║░░░██║████╗░████║████╗░████║██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝
███████╗██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██╔████╔██║█████╗░░██████╔╝█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗███████╗
╚════██║██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║╚════██║
███████║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░╚═╝░██║███████╗██║░░██║██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝███████║
╚══════╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚══════╝

BACK TO 9FAG PLOX

Why , are you getting scared lol

its still abuse and shouldnt be tolerated
women shouldnt just be "allowed" to hit men

agree 100% if a women cant ACTUAL fight a man then i dont want to know her anyway

Worst helicopter crash ever OMG youtube.com/watch?v=yrjEgbJbKzs

The fun starts here, Dan... .
‌ ‌ ▲
▲‌ ▲_____________________
4224doctors.blogspot.com
▲ ▲`````````````````````````````````````
  ▲

Mood lighting user

this dude looks so stoned

stop sending people to reddit fag

>Filename
>MFW hammer guy was dressed as actual sammurai