Is witchcraft real?

Is witchcraft real?

The Bible says to kill witches. Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Why would the Bible tell you to kill something that isn't real?

doesn't Bible say that God is real?

technically no

We have an island for witchcraft purposes.
And no. The inquisition doesn't get here to purge during the spanish colonial time.

Obviously all the good Christians killed the witches so they don't exist anymore

Keep reading. Jesus retcons almost all the stupid shit.

Then Paul adds a little bit of his own but he isn't God so fuck him, you don't have to listen to that twat.

It also says all rebellion against God is witchcraft.
The kill the witches thing was law for Israel, the laws of Moses.
The laws of Moses aren't in action for Christians or the rest of the world in general.

It also tells you about an imaginary invisible friend

Schizophrenia 101

>The laws of Moses aren't in action for Christians or the rest of the world in general.
You can always spot a Mud in Yurop when you get into an Islam discussion and a yuropoor flag starts quoting Old Testament to you as if the majority is still in effect.

>b-but leviticus said so and so
Yeah well the Son of God said Leviticus can eat a dick.

The law for the most part is still in effect.

Most Christians are just fucking lazy. They'll pay on Judgment Day don't worry.

>The law for the most part is still in effect.
Yes but the judgements and punishments are prescribed after death, not in life. Render onto Caesar..

For all practical purposes the law was nullified as a public concern.

Hey friend, when a law is fulfilled by the Son, it is fulfilled; which means we do not have to cut off the skin on our dicks or to pay 50 shekels to the father of the bitch we just raped in the countryside.

Tell us more about than philibro

this is exactly why modern megachurch liberal do-what-you-want "Christianity" is a joke. try going back in time and telling the Crusaders your form of "Christianity" and see how long you last.

>pay 50 shekels to the father of the bitch we just raped in the countryside.
bretty cheap I would say

Make Jesus travel in time to their era and do the same. Results will be funny.

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

The actual words of Jesus. Let me guess. He was drunk that day? Or I'm "taking it out of context"?

What do you expect from a man who could transform water into wine

More Bible verses they don't want you to know about

Jesus tells us to hate our families and to hate ourselves. Yet strangely all the "Christians" say we're supposed to love ourselves and love everyone.

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Jesus tells us to sell our garments and buy a sword.

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Jesus tells us he's not here to bring peace but a sword. The Crusades and the Thirty Years' War being the most famous examples of this.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

thx. m8.. I can #rekt the new age Christians with these verses.. xoxo

The bible also says the world is flat.

When you see "Witchcraft" think mental illness.