Italia

>who is Caracalla

obvious germany is obvious

Fuck separatists and fuck Brazil and fuck Nicaragua and fuck Costa Rica

Perhapstugal

Hungary got fucked big time

>WE ARE NOT SMALL GOD DANGIT

that's really fucked up

Everyne took from them and it's us that get the hate. Fuck bolivians.

Ecuador was not that small around 1844.

>implying
it was France who fucked us, our neighbours were just cucks watching the forced fornication process

I'm surprised no salty Micks/Jocks have posted yet.

all the other countries I understand, post victory land grab by entente, but why Austria?

Fuck the jews, once they are done with Palestina they will probably target Lebanon next.

no it isn’t
it’s poetry
>hungarians wanted a nation state so they tried to forcefully assimilate minorities
>they got a nation state in the end but not by magyarisation but by annexation of the areas where minorities made up the majority by neighbouring states

hungarian elite thought they would get away with it too

it’s one of the most just treaties ever
unironically i think it’s one of the greatest moments in history and only a retard is against it

I'd support it if they #MakeLebanonChristianAgain

I'd say Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Denmark and Georgia got fucked by their neighbors.

Poland needs no mention.

Us 2bh

CHI

Obviously

Good post

this meme again.

Mosquitia never was part of Colombia/New Granada. we weren't a sovereign state back then. it's just that the Spanish Crown used Santa Fe to administer these territories for a few years.

We got Cauca, Putumayo, Nariño and Valle from Ecuador because of war. We got the Amazonas from Peru at war too. Leticia and the Trapecio Amazónico could be Peruvian. Parts of Arauca, Vichada and other departments were claimed by Venezuela and now are ours.

>reading up on latinoamerican history
>Mexicans had american immigration problem in 1830s
>immigrants literally took over the land (Texas)
>later fought a war over immigrant-infested territories
>USA forced Mexico to cede 1/3rd of its land
>mfw

That's beacause of muh sea
Basically the same. According to Spain Ecuador had more territory, but as Great Colombia they prefered keeping the part closer to Cundinamarca so we filled the void.
And then we kept it through war and dimplomacy.

>atacama
>patagonia
?????????????????

>atacama
went to Alto Peru after Argentina and Paraguay split
>patagonia
finders keepers?

eh, could've been worse, and off-the-record it was (all State land was privatized and the buyers were argentinians/brazilians)

magnificent post friend
¡QUE VIVA LA GRAN COLOMBIA!

the will only make it jewish

Is there any country more based than Brazil?
Seriously, it's impressive how we never divided.

The only piece of land we've ever lost was Uruguay. Maybe that's my answer: Uruguay is the only one on a superior level from the all-devouring, all-annexing Terra Brasilis.

You people barely use the region to the east of the Andes and still have access to the Amazon River.

pic related?

Same with the US. The only land we've ever lost is a part of the Milk River Basin that we ceded to what would later become Canada in exchange for more land.

Nice. But was the territory you expanded to also claimed by other countries?
Brazil had that perfect vertical border in the start because everything West from it belonged to Spain... sneaky Portuguese bastards.

because you took their sea
look at their navy, dont you feel bad?

>because you took their sea
Woah, not cool, Chile. I hate you now.

Poor Mexico. So far from God, so close to the United States.

>Mexicans had american immigration problem in 1830s
>immigrants literally took over the land (Texas)

Not exactly. The problem in the 1830s is that Mexico's leader basically made himself ruler for life and took away all the autonomy of the different regions of Mexico. A lot of regions (Rio Grande, Yucatan, etc.) tried to declare independence, but only Texas managed it, mainly because they were so far away. Both anglo and hispanic texans fought against Mexico.

>later fought a war over immigrant-infested territories
>USA forced Mexico to cede 1/3rd of its land

A war that Mexico started, and it ended with the US paying Mexico $20 million (a ton of money at the time) for a bunch of land that was almost completely empty anyway.

Lithuania used to be pretty groß m8.