Are we looking at the current high score, Sup Forums?

Are we looking at the current high score, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg
top5ofanything.com/list/db8a4490/Worst-Gun-Massacres-by-an-Individual
dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2091670/Hitler-Stalin-The-murderous-regimes-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, you must be a supreme newfag to think he is the high score.

>in a country that matters

youtube.com/watch?v=6vTM63FPSHg Video that shows, that the wounded are actually getting dragged TOWARDS the night club. And there's a hospital 1 kilometer away, yet when looking at the news photage, you can't even spot a single ambulance. And a single man killing 50 people with an AR-15? And the police taking 3 hours to get to the scene? Doubtful. This man was a regular at gay bars, and he loved to get drunk, yet he's called a Muslim extremist. Muslims don't drink and they don't approve of homosexuality. And why do we always KILL those people, who are suppossedly ISIS-memebers and what not? (Like Osama Bin Laden too. They just killed him, and dumped him in the ocean... RIGHT.) It would be better if we kept them alive for interrogation. Ask question, and don't believe everything, you're told.

Jesus christ, he looks like a real faggot. He should've put a bullet to his own skull and called it a day.

What

Does Brevik still have the highest score?

The US high score, definitely.

Which retard has highest international score?

Watch this space, user.

Watch this space...

Brevik

Well played

Breivik then Buu-Won then this faggot. Lrn2keepscorefgt

Doesn't qualify.

>implying that some snownigger and backwards-ass slant-eye countries even count

bro be real

top5ofanything.com/list/db8a4490/Worst-Gun-Massacres-by-an-Individual

dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-2091670/Hitler-Stalin-The-murderous-regimes-world.html

Why don't you have the high score?

Oh right because you're just a faggot on Sup Forums

Says the faggot on Sup Forums

He's a douchebag, yes. But I mean personal gun style

I'm not the one implying I'm worth more than anyone else

Do gays count though?

you're not worth shit and you know it.

I'm on the fence.

If anything it should be double points for wiping out degenerates. But then again subhumans shouldn't really count as a person.

worth half a point max, he had good aim tho, 3 terrorists with AKs only did 87 in Bataclan Paris

Neither is anyone on this site