ITT Post girls you know and anons tell them how they'd ruin them. Hardcore edition

ITT Post girls you know and anons tell them how they'd ruin them. Hardcore edition
Ill do ones people do to me

Other urls found in this thread:

dolly-chan.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bend her over there and fuck her ass with just spit for lube. As it starts to get dry, pull out and turn her around and start fucking her mouth until she's gagging and choking, forcing my cock deep into her throat while I spit on her face. Keep switching from her ass to her throat for awhile. Then make her tell me how much she loves tasting filthy ass while she fingers her ass and sucks her fingers clean. Sit on the stairs and make her give me a nice long rimjob, then back to fucking her ass. Cum inside her, then make her squat and push it all out. Piss all over her stupid worthless whore face while she's forced to lick my cum up off the floor, still fingering her ass and then sucking her fingers.

bamp

Push her head down on my cock and keep her there until she starts choking, titfuck her and finish over her tits and face

el bumpo

Slap her tits until she's crying then make her lick her armpits while she fingers herself until she cums. Then make her suck my ass and jerk my off until I cum on her face and watch her lick it all off.

Replies get replies you summery fags.

Force them to eat nothing but lentils for three days and then fist each others assholes in tandem while leaking steamy lentil farts and crying

rip off her dress and eat her ass against the wall, then fuck her ass standing up, first by forcing my fingers into her mouth and introduce them in her ass. Then, insert my dick and fuck her against the wall. Take her on her knees and facefuck her, dont care if her head hits the wall and cum inside her mouth

pull her pussy wiiiide open and then piss in her. Stuff her panties into her piss soaked hole, and then get her to suck her panties dry once they have absorbed all my piss.

Tied up and assfucked into oblivion, then make her suck the cum out my cock

drag her to the water, facefuck her underwater, then turn her around and pump her ass until I fill it with cum
while everyone in the beach watches

force her onto all fours on those stairs, pull that dress up and hate fuck her until she passes out then i'll call my boys and let them take turn raping her and shooting jizz inside all of her holes. We'll clean her up with that pretty dress, get it nice and cum stained so she will always remember that night when she looks at it.

>Dolly Chan:

dolly-chan.pw

bend her over the railing, pull the dress over her head and fuck her senseless, telling her that if she cums without my permission there will be consequences. She cums as I nut deep in her pussy, so I bring the family dog over to fuck her in the ass and leave her sprawled out on the stairs, ravaged and destroyed.

Rip the shirt down the middle and titfuck her, cum all over her face and send her in to work

I want left to suffer.

I'll pour a handle of cheap vodka into the toilet bowl, rip off that blue dress, put her on her hands and knees, and pound her ass raw while I hold her head down in the bowl of vodka just to see how much harm it will do

pull on her hair and throatfuck her, then cum in her ass