Tfw there will be an explosion of American leftist music in the next four years

>tfw there will be an explosion of American leftist music in the next four years

feels good man

Other urls found in this thread:

azlyrics.com/lyrics/deadkennedys/californiauberalles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE
youtube.com/watch?v=L_yYd06CrBE
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully they'll be too busy dying in concentration camps to make music.

>dead kennedys
>leftist

they'll be too busy talking what a liberal centrist the president is.

holy kek thanks for the lulz OP

I barely remember the Bush years so I really never knew a time when the left was the underdog in political life. Should be fun.

At least Bush had some principles and beliefs.

This is an 18+ website.

True

Are you retarded?

azlyrics.com/lyrics/deadkennedys/californiauberalles.html

The far left hates liberals too.

Far left here.
Can confirm.

>tfw We've Gotta Bigger Problem Now

Try listening to Jello's spoken word stuff.

Are you retarded?

Even liberals hate "liberals"

Adequate far left doesn't hate anyone.
Hatred is irrational in its nature.
>These types don't even study 20th century's psychology, and yet they pose as 'radical left'.
Ughh.

>tfw rock n roll is coming back

Yeah, remember all the great anti-Bush music that came out? Eminem's best songs are "White America" and "Mosh".

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic.

I rebutt your sarcasm with the fact that dubya also inspired Hail to the Thief and American Idiot.

yeaaaaah i was saying this last night at a bar and got laughed at. So much good music wouldn't have happened without the cold war.

I'm not saying it was justified or anything...

Oh yeah, I can't wait for the market to be overfilled with shitty talentless powerchord wank and angsty commie-teen mental drivel.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLGFyxAP0QE

2nd from left making the tim kaine face

This

They rewrote a second version of that song when Reagan ended up winning titled "we have a bigger problem now"

Bush-era alternative > Obama-era alternative tbqh

buzzwords, good shit

Okay man "powerchord" is a buzzword now thanks for leting me know.

Kill yourself you fucking slacktivist trendy suburbanite shit. I thought you were going to emigrate to canada once Trump wins. Why haven't you fucked off yet?

>shitty talentless powerchord wank
hey can i have an example of some leftist music that sounds like this? thanks

The time of you fucking softbodied numale faggots is over. Adapt or die. If not, go suck on an exhaust pipe. Honestly, sincerely, fuck you.

Nah, he'll get impeached and removed soon enough.

>rightwing retards obsessed with their masculinity
is there anything funnier? probably a closeted homosexual as well

This.

Good to finally have some confirmation that this entire board is basically made up of 14-16 year old dumpy loser fucks.

m'gentleman
youtube.com/watch?v=L_yYd06CrBE

Get your prostate exam you old fuck, stop trying to fit in with the younger generation.

>come to a ancient, decade and a half old website
>try to claim it is a younger generation safe space

KEK!

>he thinks a trump victory would make the center left go away and not make them angry and stronger
wew lad

>It's like, 2016 man. Get with the times.

>softbodied numale faggot
bitch most people getting mad aren't even numales

you do know you can be masculine and not be conservative right (even though Trump isn't a conservative in any sense)

>nu-males
>strong

>TFW black metal will latch onto the new leftists counter-culture
>TFW more commie metal like Panopticon

feels good

>the alt-right doesn't understand that they are numales just as much as the ineffectual SJW tier liberals everyone else equally despises.

>He thinks all those Sup Forumslack """alphas""" are strong

More like liberal cucks will just milk their position with some generic pop. i.e. beyonce/katy perry etc.

Right? If leftfags like myself thought the Trump memes out of Sup Forums were excessive, they have no idea how furiously Trump is gonna get memed for the next 4 years.

>t. this guy

And?

Get with them grandpa.

Kek

I think the centrist liberals have really dug their own grave anyway. Nobody likes you guys anymore. Nobody cares about your "islamophobia" "sexist" "racist" jeers. Everyone is already associating you with the SJWs and tumblrfags. Liberals and conservatives alike are finished, fucking grow up and accept it. We're going to fix our domestic problems and that means not allowing a flood of hostile foreigners into our country. Nobody gives a fuck about "muh human rights" and "muh peace and love man". Grow up.

>happy merchant brainwashed brains?
do you realise that Trump is literally a happy merchant and an israeli supporter? What are you even trying to say, kek

>nobody gives a fuck about "muh human rights"

There are people who actually believe this, they're the reason Trump was elected, and they're apparently everywhere I look.

He's white, idiot. And he probably only supports israel because they keep the muzzies in check.

Why do all of you little histrionic bitches who are suddenly crawling out of the woodwork as of yesterday talk like the typical one digit IQ dipshits on twitter and other trashy social media networks? With the sentence structure and the same catchphrases every single time.
>there are people that don't have an identical worldview as my own and it baffles me
Jesus fucking Christ this is your bread and water response, every time. Why don't you fuck off back to whatever community you came from?

>He's white
So are 43 other US presidents, dumbass. lmao.
>m-muh one black president makes me cry like a bitch ;-;
ayyy
pathetic

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY FOR AMERICAN IDIOT PART 2!

>this thread

>nobody gives a fuck about "muh human rights"

Actually many people do, son. This is just fucking retarded, you need to go outside a bit.

human rights, like any other contrivance of the mind, can be disregarded at will
society is a collection of game rules that have been memed into acceptance
they can be memed out of belief just as readily
the internet is more powerful as a force of destruction than it is as a force of unification
this is because it is foundationally boolean, it organizes by separation - yes or no - them or us - him or me
it has never been easier to conquer

Oh boy, can't wait for more political music from fantastic bands like Green Day and Andrew Jackson Jihad!

Right, and free migration into a foreign country that you are not a citizen of is not a "human right", it's is a privilege a government can choose if it wants to grant you or not. Same government that upkeeps and grants you this abstract concept of "human right" in the first place.

I love people who follow this kind of rhetoric because they'd be among the first to get fucking raped after the loss of their human rights.
Ok? And? I'm not arguing about that.

fucking off yourself

this. fucking manchildren

>Nobody gives a fuck about "muh human rights"
lol this is unironically what alt-righters believe. crazy stuff

>not allowing a flood of hostile foreigners into our country

People don't go to a zoo when they hear the animals have broken out.

no it's not go read a blog. they just have a different set of priorities, of which nothing even remotely politically correct.

*tips maga hat*

>Ok? And? I'm not arguing about that.
So what are you arguing about? That as a citizen of your own country you should wave your safety and wellbeing away, along with the safety and wellbeing of your fellow countrymen, who maintain the society you live in, for the sake of people who have no part of your society whatsoever? I'm not sure I follow you here.

Leftist music != music by leftists.

no i guarantee you a lot of them really believe that. check out Sup Forums. i'm specifically talking about alt-righters, not republicans/conservatives in general

epic tumblr frog

the best part of this post is the word "softbodied". lmfaoooo

literally the most insecure, fragile people on the planet calling other people softbodied

I'm sure a lot of them do and a lot of them don't. If we can start fighting for what we ourselves believing in instead of throwing dirt on the supposed beliefs of our enemies then we'd make a lot of progress, or at the very least find some internal tranquility, which matters as far as making effortful productive discussion.

the weak know the weak. What, do you feel called out? Step it up my man.

Trump's stances on many issues are inherently reflective of a lack of regard for different rights for immigrants, minorities, women, etc.

I'm not saying everyone who voted for him believes in everything he says, but that's just a fact. And who says I'm not already fighting for what I believe in?

Yep, it's real fucked up that he won having spewn all that shit. I believe the priority is now showing people that yes he won, but that he won __despite__ that not because of it. That's how you salvage a victory for America right there.

>lack of regard for different rights for immigrants, minorities, women
Name the rights of each of these groups that he wishes to violate. I'm all ears.

donald himself has no clue t b h

>black people literally riot everytime a black criminal gets shot
>whites are "fragile"
top zozzle

>donald wants to violate the inherent rights given by some universe-bending god (???) of all women and make them suffer and despair. Somehow. I'm totally sure of it, it's just that neither Trump or I know it
Oh fuck well you convinced me guess he's literally Hitler now.

We don't have time for this stupid bullshit. America is a mess and we're cleaning it up. The opposition is fucking over and you all have to shape up and fucking deal with it. This means preventing America from becoming Mexico, Syria, or any other foreign peoples that we don't have time to give a fuck about. We have huge domestic issues. Stop being fucking babies and have some respect for your home for once.

go read a book and make sure it's a great one

>universe-bending god
Buddha?
I'm pretty sure jezus aint no bendin' around

> mfw the "mu is left" meme is true

I don't think he gives a shit. He changed his position how many times on abortions? He and most likely yourself do not give a shit.

That's because musicians and people who love music let their lives be run by MUH FEELS and not how things actually are. Basically, fucking morons. Typical lefties desu.

oh yeah such awesome music like fuckin best coast or something equally as punx

>trump
>getting impeached with a republican controlled congress
>libcucks really believe this
you can't make this shit up

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

America is a Godly country. Unless 'Creator' is vague intentionally..........

Fuck knows buddha maybe reptiple-jesus buddha with a dragon dick and bunny ears I mean at this point whatever who gives a shit about making sense right Trump concentration camps a go dude has devil hooves coming out of his ass apparently.
Try wearing a comdom you dumb fuck. Holy fuck pro-choice this shit couldn't get any funnier. You have a choice of whether to fuck or not, what to fuck (I'm not even limiting it to genders at this point), what birth control you want to use, and you still fuck up because you're a goddamn idiot so you ask the state to let you murder a baby. Fucking hell.

dude condoms are a fucking scam. My friend's physician said straight up not to worry about unprotected sex. The thing is pulling out is no chill, and birth control is never a guarantee so would be nice to have abortion as another fail-safe. I say this as Catholic.

>how things actually are
Any true exertion of intelligence is always based on emotional energy. Otherwise it's merely an inert repetition of others' opinions. Emotions and intellect are never apart unless someone's plain vapid.

You just took a firmer stance than Trump. Well done

They're so leftist they protested against Jerry Brown

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
I'm like, literally lolling right now.

Pro-life is one thing I can never grasp. Fetuses are leeches. If you don't want it you should be able to get rid of it.

It's a developing human being. How basic and primitive it is it's irrelevant. It's really fucking basic. Leeches don't need human cooperation to attach themselves. You don't want the "leech" known as a baby to attach to you? Don't fuck. You know, that one function that evolutionarily exists to create these "leeches". You're dumber than a goddamn fetus yet I'd get jailtime for attempting to scramble your brain with a coathanger. How is that fair?