God must really hate me. :(

God must really hate me. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/05/050520172151.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn son and i thought my hair was bad how old are you?

Sure does.

same here

and my dad had all his hair...

I know i do.

Your dad, sure.

Miracle or gtfo

holy fuck is that u byron

take it like a man you boipussy faggot
boo hoo I'm gonna cry on the internet forum because I loose my fucking hair

Was it this bad when you were 25?

I'm asking for reasons

time to shave your head user.

>the entity that created everything took personal interest in my hairline

The narcissism is strong in you, a dichotomy to your sexual appeal.

got the phone number of the faggot my whore mother has been going out with, any ideas on what to do with it ?

being sensitive about being bald is far more unattractive than being bald

Poor bastard, I'm starting to go gray and I'm only 23

19yo baldie here.

>God must really hate me. :(

Hello my son, yes, I do hate you.
Do you want to know why I hate you so much, my son?
It's because you're an ungrateful doucecanoe, and as such you received a loss of hair as punishment.

If you repent for your ungrateful attitude, I MIGHT regrow your hair for you.

Yes it was. It's about the same as it was then, maybe worse now.

You're going to have to do the buzz thing. At least this didn't happen when you're like a junior in college like what happens to some.

Don't be a shithead. I imagine it really sucks the day you wake up and notice it.

Give us some pics!

Blame your maternal grandfather, that's where the active baldness gene comes from

me me, 22, full bald. Feels bad mane

Finasteride could bring it back.

False statement.. There is no god, your statement is invalid... move along

This fucking bro science has to stop. It can come come from any side of the family...fucking BS.

Damn that sucks dude, mine's starting to go too but nowhere near as bad, you have my condolences.

But hey shit happens, I'm sure you'll age into it but for now I'd just shave

Don't take fina. Do your research

This.

Baldness is at the genetic level. You can't fix it with creams and heat lamps.

Already did and I am completely fine after 2 years.

Finasteride is proven to work in controlled studies. It sure as hell worked for me big time, stop spilling nonsense if you have no education on the subject.

Do you have any evidence to disprove it?

grow up you child, I'm bald and 18.

Who actually cares about their hair this much? Just shave it.

Not saying It doesn't work. I'm saying there are some harsh negative side effects such as NOT BEING ABLE TO USE YOUR DICK

The opinions of a few dermatologists and the complete lack of your evidence for your claim

I took creatine and my hair follicles started bleeding after 7 months. Thought nothing of it until I woke up and the front of my hair has thinned dramatically, and you can see through the front of my hair to my scalp.

Ever since my scalp has been burning and I quit creatine a year ago.

Anybody know any remedies? The front of the hair grows back, but it looks low quality and it looks like i've lost a few hair follicles from damage.

that's the attitude you need.

Huh, I never understood this feeling. Maybe because this isn't a prevalent thing with Mexicans?

It's a possible side effect, which is far less common than you think after browsing forums with a vocal minority. I had no such strong side effects... slightly decreased libido, agression, watery cum, that was it.

god made you this way, so the exit-wound will be cleaner.

Sorce?

Embrace baldness. Protip: Grow a beard.

Straight up that's getting bad you should consider shaving your head soon. Just grow a good beard

What about your source in return, I am as lazy as you. But I obsessessed about it read several articles and talked to several doctors. Believe it or not, I don't fucking care you are obviously not too interested if you expect me to feed it to oyu.

I asked first

OK... high on something?

Happened to me OP after a haircut from a turkish barber. Don't know what the fucker did, but he damage a few of my hair follicles and they ended up becoming infected causing a fungal infection which spread to other parts of my head. I lost a lot of hair but grew back most of it. It caused irreversable damage.

Its true. Im balding and girls like me anyway.

It happens to everybody
everybody except me
my hair is better than ever

no, didn't

Source? Do you have a single fact of evidence to back that ass up?

You lucky bastard, jealous.

don't be such a bitch
shave you head

starting losing my hair at 20
struggle to have a 'pretty normal' haircut until 35

shaved it not long ago
best thing i've done in years!

Thats not how dominant and recessive genes work buddy.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/05/050520172151.htm

>implying there is actually a god

Bro just keep your hair short and I promise you girls are gonna fuck you anyway. Especially girls who have balding fathers

do you smoke?

Get a hair transplant. Fuck fenasteride and that other shit, the side effects of it aren't worth it.

My brother recently got a hair transplant and he looked like a white version of kanye west for a while, but now he has a full set of hair. I'm 21 and i've been experiencing some hair thinning at the front and a burning scalp after using creatine ehich I quit a year ago. If I go down the same route as my brother i'm getting a hair transplant too.

Propecia costs a little over a dollar a day if you buy it right

I feel you bro. I got bald at 21 when going to have a haircut for the first time in 6 months. Big fucking shiny spot on the front third of my head. A bit like the faggot in the pic.

Caused by too much testosteron... Take it like a man and shave it.

18!!!!!!!!!!!!

guacamole that's rough!

$.60/day actually. Use blinkhealth

No.

What i did.
Protip: grow long beard, learn bass and be a metalbassist

26 years old and i have a huge noticable bald spot on the back of my head.

it eradicated my self esteem and i have severe self-image issues and anxiety now.

i'm a good looking guy too.
i never had to worry about my looks.

lots of girls used to like me. people always told me i look like kurt cobain.
i had a promising life. it killed my soul. i'm so self-conscious about it.

talking to girls is so hard for me now. i can pretend all i want that it doesn't bother me, but it kills me.

>now i'm 30 pounds overweight and balding and work a dead end job and live alone with two cats and have 0 friends anymore and have become a depressed shut-in. i know my balding contributed to my complete and utter failure of my life.

>in b4 shave your head and grow a bead. No.

Truer words have never been spoken good ser

I always assumed I wouldn't mind this happening. just shave my head and look badass

balding eh

Fun fact: As long as he doesn't take propecia his hair transplant will just fall out as well , you doofus.

No. Life gave you a challenge and expects you to man the fuck up and deal with it. Now man the fuck up and deal with it or get out of the genepool.

Shave your head and man up

lol

Don't stress it too much. My bf is bald and he has a bf. So you can too.

I never told him to take procepia. His hair teansplant won't fall out, are you a fucking idiot? Do you even know how they work?

They take your strong hair follicles from the back of your head and implant them at the affected areas by making new pockets in the head.

He will never need to worry about the hair falling out because hair thinning at the back of the head is slim.

I would just grow out a beard OP.
It's not that big of a deal, especially if your facial hair grows thick.

Only liars and cucks pay for hair they don't rightfully own. Imagine if u losers actually get a wife and have kids. They're gonna be fucking balding gits too. It's a big con dreamt up by the pharmaceutical companies. Open your eyes man!!!

nah just shit genetics. do the world a favor and don't have kids.
I'm balding, and have other shitty genetic traits so I'm never going to reproduce. it's my little gift to the world.

You look like fucking tarantino in Desperado

>tfw your balding at age 21
>cant grow a decent beard either
>start growing hair in unwanted places like the stomach and back which I have to shave everyday

That's me Folks, I put it down to using a lot of gel as a kid, as well as supplementation in the gym

Damn, that toupee doesn't even remotely look real. What is that, robot hair or some shit?

Hair transplants aren't fake hair. They use your own hair follicles, get educated Trump.

Then u look like this

No, that is bullshit. You have a solid half knowledge at best.

Every fucking doctor I talked about hair transpants before told me that I had to take finasteride anyways, because once these follicles are on the top they will start to thin out as well.

We don't really know why, but that's how it is.

im 26 and got the same exact crown as you

dont hide it

seriously thank you for now having kids you faggot

..telling a person how to live their life, fuck off and die

From pubes no doubt!

Ur genes are fucked. No hiding that. Be what you are not what you wish you were.

Case in point.

i think if that happens to me ill just go for the skinhead look.

Transplant ball hais to head and vice versa. Now u dont need to shave balls

damn, I'm 49 and still have more hair than that

my dad died when he was 69. He had a tiny bald spot about the size of a nickel. So jelly

Pffft! You're not even black.

That is a mighty beard good ser share your beard growing wisdom with me. I hope to please Odin one day

"Every doctor I spoke to"

You have shit doctors then.

My brother now, 7 months later has a full set of hair and had his hair line lowered to make his temples more aligned.

He doesn't need to take any supplementation. You're obviously lying, otherwise they wouldn't take the hair follicles at the back of your head to replace them.

The hair follicles are stronger and less affected to ADH, which is why they use them.

Fuck off, kiddo.

DHT*

some guys wont look as cool as you think

youll end up looking sickly, depends tho

I'm 23 dude and I'm worse. Honestly, the way I see it, you can't do much about it so don't stress over it. Literally so many guys are balding and worse than you are. I had a mate who was balding at 17, he's now mostly completely bald and he's now 21 so I see it as it could be much worse. Girls don't usually care that much about it either in my experience.

Honestly though man. Someone told me to cut my loses and shave my head and it's the best thing I've ever done.

>cucks
you do realize your orange faggoty overlord Trump has a transplant, he also dyes that shit blond. Blonde hair dye and makeup. what a homo

Balding is caused by masturbating.

DHT builds up in your scalp and prostate whenever youre maintaining an erection.

Do some research losers and stop fapping.

I started graying at 16 I'm 21 no2 but thankfully it hasn't gotten much worse