Why is wine considered as 'gay'?

why is wine considered as 'gay'?

Because piss-ignorant ameriguns somehow see it as *less* manly than their piss-weak flavourless little-girl's beer.

All the rest of the World thinks otherwise. Go figure . . .

Its not. Its only considered gay by white trash rednecks.

You've got it wrong. White wine is gay. Red wine is not.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day.

No one says this. It's romantic as fuck for men to drink wine with their partners. Are you a virgin?

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8, no h8

Those are actually brits, not americans.

Because it's what people drink in Romanic countries, which Anglo-Saxon, Saxon and Germanic people have always found to be more effette cultures.

In France, Spain, Portugal and Italy it's more common to drink wine than beer.

Jesus fucking Christ you pooropeans can NEVER get off our nuts can you? Do you ever stop fucking thinking about us? Jesus Christ. Because we sure as hell don't worry about you cucks

>Romantic
>Implying you're not a faggot

sure is summer in here

Must be you bud.

It depends on what context.
If you drink wine when eating dinner it's not gay at all.
If you drink white wine before going clubbing you are looking for a mans white wine if you catch my drift.

This is probably correct.

But the fact is that most people who would regard wine drinking as "gay" likely don't even think that hard about it. They heard a joke on television or somewhere and just automatically made it a part of their worldview.

>HURR HURRRRR YOURE NEW IF YOU DONT THINK EVERY POST IS PASTA
yikes. Is it really so hard to believe there really are dumbass Europeans who think this?

because you are 12.
Wine isn't considered gay when you realise it's cheap as shit and is more acceptable to drink in the day than white cider.

Not so much gay as snooty. It's like craft beer. It's hard to find someone who likes it, but isn't a faggot about it.

Quit wine-ing about it

Cider is gay though

no, I am not. and I like drinking wine, but not at pubs, because all my friends are drinking beers. but when I am on date at decent restaurant or cafe, I drink wine.

The bottle is designed to
go up the ass and not kill you.
Gay people who liked beer died
and didn't leave children.

(you)

It makes guys complain like bitches about hangovers and headaches. That's gay. It's also the same reason girly drinks are gay, it's easy to drink.
Chicks don't like beer or liquor so they're not gay.
Chicks like cocks and appletinis, so liking either of those is gay.

Yeah, it's just passed-along bullshit.

Wouldn't care about those people though. I'm a fan of all alcoholic beverages (except fucking Metaxa, stay away from that disgusting crap, trust me).

Because it's a womens drink. Taste like fruit and you can't drink much at once without vomitting and hitting the wall so you can never drink it again

No really, only 14 year old girls drink cider because they don't like beer

You mean lambrini right?

It's not. It's three times as strong as normal beer.

Not the beer I drink though.

Because it's not whiskey

>guaranteed replies