Taz'Dingo!

Taz'Dingo!
Yehehehes!

hello

What does tazdingo mean anyways? Any troll translator here?

Counter my Jaraxxus

yehehehes

None shall pass

Mrrrbrlbrlbrl!

A HA

whos up for an adventya

THE DRAGONS SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME

that sound it the warcraft movie was amazing

The usage of the phrase "Taz'dingo" in Zandali appears to be as a victory chant or cheer. When troll players do the /cheer emote, their avatar shouts "Taz'dingo!"

we're gonna be rich
*autistic music*

sacrificial pact.. gg

is this card gone? what class is this?

so do alot of fags here play hearthstone? any good way to get legendaries besides paying to win

REEEEEEE RANK24

play me bruh

You get it from the battlecry of Elite Tauren Chieftain

ooo a power chord card..
such dog shit now

WHO AM I???

Just play arena and do quests. You don't need legendaries to beat the retards at level 20 to get those quests.

It'll still take months to get a lot of them though.

ive played for a solid year, was free to play until the last expansion. If you want to be good at the game u need to pay.
also try and get good at arena

none of my business

You are not prepared!

Paying doesn't make you good at the game lol.

yeah, im pretty good now, but when i get to the higher ranks i lose to some bullshit reno deck, or just random fucking legendaries... only legendaries i have are jaraxxus and confessor..
eh still free to play, you just cant reach super high ranks without like 7 legendaries in every fucking deck

Get it out! GET IT OUT!!

Who are you??

totem shaman begs the differ

No but good luck winning with the basic card set.

YOU FACE JARAXXUX, EREDAR LORD OF THE BRUNING LEGION

>JARAXXUX

eh i've gotten into aggro shaman recently but again, i feel like im missing alot of key cards
i've gotten to rank 5 with only basics and class cards.. thank fully if you know what stat lines to go for its not too hard... rogue op

It depends what you want out of the game tbh. If you can't get to at least 15 with a 100% basic deck then there's no point investing real money until you get better.

lmfao i shit myself when i learned you can sacrificial pact a jaraxxus for an insta win

“This guy's deck is CRAZY!” “My deck can't win against a deck like that” "He NEEDED precisely those two cards to win" “He topdecked the only card that could beat me” "He had the perfect cards" “There was nothing I could do” “I played that perfectly"

just shat on some faggots chest... he was out of cards.. he played elysse and got the monkey in his hand... i mind visioned and got the monkey... most satisfying thing ive ever done in hearthstone

WutFace

I know right.

best card

Hello! Hello! Hello!

That card always makes me feel kinda sad

I only play with legendary cards.. get on my lvl

?

Holy fucking shit I hate you

jesus imagine this was still in the game... lmfao line up a board with it and they can never hit face

lmao a game with cards XDD life could not get any crazier

Annoy! Annoy! Annoy!

>Reset every 40G daily
>Either git gud and play arena or find someone who's already gud to play arena for you
>Get 30 wins daily for 100 free gold

also

>Build a cheap deck like any non-control shaman, mid-range hunter or zoo
>Hit rank 5
>Get a free golden epic every month

You just for fucking wrecked

where can i see the rewards for the season ranks?

google

Any site were I can see all the types of decks?

I've only bought a pack or two before this expansion and yet, pic related.
You don't need to pay to win, you just need to play for a long, long time.

google it

hello... brother...

hearthstonetopdeck lists pretty much evry deck played in tournament.
hearthpwn has a lot of user-made decks, which means they aren't all that good but it also means you can find budget lists there.

honestly probably biggest help for me was watching tournaments on youtube... you learn the new metas like zoo lock, miracle rouge, aggro shaman

Forgot pic

Git gud

Thanks

BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF AAAUUHHG

Any Ideas to improve my deck?

>zoolock
kys

Shaman, mid range hunter, miracle rogue and tempo warrior are the best deck ATM.
Out of these, tempo warrior is the only one that consistently plays more than 3 legendaries.

the 5/7 charge, razor fen and raid leader are hoenstly fucking trash... raid leader may seen good for zoolock, but for 3 man its garbage... get another soul fire for burst, shadow strike, and hell fire

i also run a possesed villager, and a dread stead.. although dreadstead is quetionable

als dark iron dwarf.. its basically an abusive but a 4 mana 4/4

raid leader needs to go

eh i replace leroy with soulfire/hellfire for cheaper burst.. but sea giant is decent

Raid leader and Razorfen hunter are by far the worst cards in your deck.
Cult is sub-optimal since you don't really need any more card adventage but it's still ok sometimes.

The best option is probably to play what everybody else plays and to replace those cards with two imp gang bosses (one of the best card of the deck, BTW) leeroy and a sea giant.

Some cheaper options are Dark-iron dwarves, shattered-sun cleric and doomguards.

cult is probably jsut as trash... you have life tap... i also run 2 forbidden rituals instead

also idk if 2 defenders are necessary

Rate my deck Sup Forumsros!

>only one fiery war awe
>slam and whirlwind?
>Taskmaster over Blood to ichor
>no twins
>no Brann

Meh/10

Thank you bois.

bump

Raid leaders and razor fen out
Put in something like 1 doomguard and 2 harvest golems?
Ideally put in 2x Imp Gang boss and doomguard imo

leeroy > doomguard for the extra point of damage and the ability to Leeroy +PO/soulfire from an empty board

Remove:
1 Revenge
1 Armorsmith
1 Whirlwind
1 Shield block

Add:
1 Brawl
1 Fiery War Axe
1 Doomcaller
1 Acolyte of Pain

Rank 52 on EU last season :)

Ohh totally forgot about the twins
mb

cthun cards are so good, great stat lines and they all buff cthun for an op turn 10 play

*Paper rustle*
Dis document looks legally bindin'..

Hello....brother

if you need to pay to win you are just extremely bad at the game

>you just cant reach super high ranks without like 7 legendaries in every fucking deck

true, im glad i could craft 3 legends with all the dust i got from gvg, naxx and C'thun cards

dont need to pay to win, but to hit rank 1-5 you definetley need atleast 3 legendaries in your deck

>I've only bought a pack or two before this expansion
has old gods preorder card back

Isn't the Eye of C'thun card back from buying 50 packs?

you'll get 'em with patience
(and luck... my first legends were lorewalker and millhouse)

kek, first legendary was confessor priestess so i guess a legendary that summons random legendaries is very good for my first one

lucky bitch :p
i bet you're that kind of guy who gets things like golden leeroy out of every pack