ITT: Overrated shit

ITT: Overrated shit

Remove anime and oh look suddenly none of you care about this country or want to learn Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieu_et_mon_droit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah dude, I heard nip chicks love white cock

>what is manga

Wrong, non-anime Japan is best Japan

Thanks for handing Singapore over so easily.

>americans flee their country in fear of the BBC
Can't make this shit up.

DELET

wot

honestly this

I'd much rather stay here, white chicks beat any other kind of chick any day. But he did ask for a reason to go to japan.

Anyway fuck off leaf your shitty prime minister or whatever probably takes the BBC in his asshole every night

Anime a shit. Shinto, samurais, bamboo flutes, and feudal aesthetics are god tier.

Poland
having beautiful women and cities doesn't make you special.

Samurais don't exist anymore

Americans took the BBC every hour of every day for eight years.

Can you people stop talking about Black cocks for even 5 minutes?
It's literally in every thread ever.
It's weird as fuck.

British love the BBC so much they pay a television tax just to watch it.

I mean samurai history. Just as feudal aesthetics they are preserved in books and museums. Shinto changed a lot in the XXth century too, so for the original one, you would probably need to research too.

I guess modern Japan got some appeal too, with the flourishing art scenes and the technology and robots.

She can't hold a candle to the beauty of your smile

Overrated by a mile.

Overbearing.

Overblown.

If he only knew the you that we know.

>I ruv Japan cause all the Robots they have everywhere!

This is a worse cliche than liking anime.

can't make this shit up

> History of Canada, Australia, Usa and UZ.
The more know about savageness of Brits, the more rest of world gotta hate you savages.

You are the ones to deserve to get nuked on yourselves. We are the only ones bravely standed against your maggoty, arrogance and sadistic egos.

wot

>flourishing art scene
Japan is intellectually bankrupt and nowhere is this most seen but in their art and music scenes. They're literally just aping trends 10-15 years old from other countries.

she's got a point

FOR THE EMPEROR

You understood that?

hehehe get fucked.

>Remove anime and oh look suddenly none of you care about this country or want to learn Japanese.
So?

>remove US and there is no reason to learn english

I think this may be the best thread a Brit has ever made

What language would everyone speak to each other in then?

lingua franca

hon hon hon

French

HAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieu_et_mon_droit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not sure what you're trying to say, I'm aware we had a French King for a while doesn't mean everyone will suddenly start speaking it if the USA stopped being a world power.

Get that Pokemon!

>Talk to tourist
>"Why did you come to Japan?"
>"Because we like anime"

What did you expect them to say?

top kek

Japan has FOUR seasons, that's reason enough to visit it

Japan also has cool cyberpunk cities, retro style restaurants and MANGA

I will exact my revenge on the Japanese and what they did to Darwin

Funnily enough, I've found the weebs who are most into anime are also the least motivated to learn Japanese.

nice digit

thank god they didnt say JAV or hentai

why you make this thread?
it's because you think many people of the world appreciate Japan and you don't like it.
by the way,are you genuine brit,or Kim,Sheng?

i like them for their arcades tho

Not anymore

You think your values on your exploded & fucked up world is always right and based.
For example, this ugly British purposely came here to Japan and protest against fishing dolphins and whales. But she is a typical dump British as simple enough, unironically she has no ideas what her ancestors Anglo savages had done to other human races in the past against aboriginals, American Indians, Inuits, Africans, SE Asians, Maoris and now middle easterners. Again, we were the only ones to let other Asians free from sadistic ruling of savage Anglos. Yeah in addition to that, I can say that half of China, entire Korea must have had been part of Russia now.

Why do you bully us?

I like Japanese music. Not talking about weeaboo j-pop shit but noise, punk and 80s speed metal

黙れゴミ

やだよー(・ัω・ั)

>Poland
>having beautiful women
I don't want to dissapoint you senpai, but..

how is it over rated? Only in Japan can you molest girls with impunity

If japan has no anime, it's just the nirmal country which has completely different of west and place is safe also people is nice and harmless compere other 3rd world asian nation.
And people who like our culture will be not shamed to be seen as a anime piggu weaboo.
So it must be much better.

おまえみたいな自虐野郎は耐えがたい
ここではアメリカやイギリスの方がよっぽど叩かれてるだろ

いやいやいや…なんで俺が自虐野郎になるのよ。
そうかっかするなよ。落ち着けって(´・ω・`)

it's called revenge of abos

This. The English are literally just Frenchmen in denial.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_conquest_of_England

Their history is amazing, the fact they industrialized in less than 50 years to match America's Navy is jaw dropping, and their modern relationship with us is interesting as well

As for overrated shit, pic related

Learn history and oh look suddenly they are the White flag waving barbarian savage rapist niggers of Europe.

you white already did on revenge.

Let's be honest.

The only people who hate Japan are either tsundere or just pure jealous.

>weeb
opinion discarded

I really want to remove Japan from the internet. half of the people move to Japan are Chinese. this is awful.

i like you

This they are fascinating.
A rolemodel too as they dare the experience of what happens if your population growth utterly collapses while you just keep compensating with technology while keeping the culture mostly pure.

Just elect a Nipponese Kimjong Un who creates a severed Intranet for japanese citizens only and then laugh together at worst korea.

Pls love japan and pat japan.
We loves world! Love nippom pls.

Except you've never read a history book, because you're American.

As for OP... he's a faggot.

A happy holiday and long live his majesty the Emperor!

you are us you can't deny it, come back to your true origins

that would be good.

it isnt even overrated out there. its a mere nerdy thing.

Japan has culture outside of anime? hmm

what makes weebs so sad is literally his brain is full of anime even when they despise japan

At least japan is better than europe because we have no terrorists

we have culture of ricers...

this thread aint as fun as you think
make weird korean threads like one day before

Zitto Animale

We've begun removing sushi already

from where

Besançon

instead of getting a bunch of halal restaurants? would sound enriched
enjoy the favors of the middle east

Nah, pic in is a japanese student in Besançon that has been missing for a month and is believed to have been murdered

>>
FRANCE (TR) – Police in the city of Besancon said on Friday that they suspect foul play in the disappearance of a 21-year-old female Japanese exchange student who went missing earlier this month, reports TV Asahi (Dec. 23).

At a press conference on Friday, police said that Narumi Kurosaki, a student at the University of Tsukuba who is currently studying in Besancon, located in eastern France, has very likely been kidnapped. Police added that a male suspect in the case has fled the country.

>j-pop
>samurai
>fashion
>technology
>video games (even excluding the anime-like ones)

you're wrong m8

Yeah I guess all your whores there are bringing down the average

r u an anime?

>noise
Takes a german to actually listen to something so autistic.

whats wrong with noise?

>sweden calls someone autistic

this. I don't understand why the fuck this is happening

Remove the Beatles and rock music from history and oh look, suddenly nobody speaks English anymore.

Is that sushi good? The picture is not very flattering