Why would this shit be on Mars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7HLUk_owcXc
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mars_Anomaly_Research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best youtu.be/7HLUk_owcXc

cos we put it there

>why would rocks be on mars
idk maybe because mars is a fucking planet made out of rocks?

Nice dubs rocket man.
And what is it?

aliens

Trips sorry I'm syslesdic

Space debris

because there isn't .
that is something called a rock.

I too would like to know why there's a rock on Mars. Must be the Illuminati.

Why the fuck did you make me watch that?

Why would a rock be on Mars?

That's a good question, OP. The world may never know.

a rock with a eye slit, ear hole, nose and a beaded headdress?

that book-looking thing next to it is not a rock

My bad guys, I was throwing rocks at the sky one night when I was bored. Hope it didn't spook anyone out.

Haven't you seen the Martian?

A chipped and eroded rock?
Because Mars experiences heavy winds which could lead to two rocks banging into each other hard enough to chip a rock, then it is sandblasted over the years making it somewhat smooth, which to us tends to look organic or man made.

OH MY GOD! Is this legit? This would be the proof we are not alone in the universe! Please check this information!

anybody remember this? This was all in the news worldwide and nasa removed it from the picture after that. We never got an explaination and some channels even tried to confuse people by just showing another picture and this original pic got forgotten, sry for bad english

It's said that this "ufo" or "ship" is about the size of jupiter. Its really sad that it only got massive attention for a few days after nasa tried to cover it up, and they succeded

A rock.

Satan, stop trying to ruin the puny humans' hopes and dreams.

>a rock with a eye slit, ear hole, nose and a beaded headdress?

wat

WE

WUZ

>that book-looking thing next to it is not a rock

You mean that "book looking thing" thats the same shape as the other book looking, um, ROCKS behind it?

MARTIANS

if they succeeded, how did it get on Sup Forums?

A rock on Jupiter
Big surprise

click it faggits

I don't know, what is it and why should it not be on Mars?

It's a Xbox 360 Mars rover gotta have fun somehow

Why is Tree Trunks on Mars?

Touche

Mars confirmed for hiding crystal world

In what context is that picture taken?

is that your youtube channel user?

Trips don't lie

kek'd

>OH MY GOD! Is this legit? This would be the proof we are not alone in the universe! Please check this information!

>rock looks like a face
>must be aliens

Humans love finding patterns where none exist
Notice how the car doesn't actually have a face

you mean a rock?
like, a rock on mars?
yeah and of course there's pyramids and stuff.
read terra formars.
nice manga.
besides that, you're one of those fags that would believe in anything. you're worse than religious fanatics.
"i don't believe in god. i'm rational! i only believe in things that i can see! and this right here is definitely an alien head on mars because i can totally see that! and that toast has jesus face on it so that clearly MUST be a sign, it just has to or i wasted my life on those retarded crappy clickbait videos and blogs about illuminati or hitler being an lizard alien..it has to be :((("

stop screenshooting shit stupid snatch

But the car looks like a face... Wait, are you saying that there is a CAR on mars. Holy shit.

Mars anomaly research projects website is down but the domain is not for sale. They had a lot of real interesting shit on there, makes me wonder who shut it down

I need to revisit that You Forgot Your Floaties episode

dear god, wait are you fucking serious?
do you read normal news at all? did you go to school? were you the weird kid without any friends and bad grades? did you ever understand science at all? how many books have you read in your life and please don't tell me it's below a hundred, but you've seen all the fake documentaries about illuminati or the bilderbergs i bet.
dear fucking god, why do people like this live but nice people keep dying?
so you're telling me you want to believe in a global fucking conspiracy without any proof on hand and you're willing to believe PHOTOS FROM THE MARS ROVER and are just as dumb as people who believe the moon landing was fake or the earth is flat or shit like that.
conspiracy faggots tend to believe all the hoax stories at once so i'm guessing you also don't believe in the moon landing yet here you are, dumb enough to overlook things like the nasa posting that footage and you instantly believe it isn't photoshopped but when something about 9/11 is posted it's shopped. suuuure.

my god.
the only conspiracy theory that turns out to be true is that the usa wants their people to be dumb so that you willingly go into war whenever they need their disposable sheep.

you're a victim of your education system. that's sad and a crime to humanity.

Send the illegals to mars.

Uh, this.

Now whe have the proof that there was water on Mars.

Well why the fuck not?

that website is retarded as fuck. you probably don't even know how to set up a website or even cook proper dinner because you don't know how.
heating up noodles doesn't count. knowing shit like this
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Mars_Anomaly_Research
because this isn't knowledge.
you, not admitting this is stupid, isn't an "opinion". you idiots just don't know what definitions of words are.

your lifes might be so boring and pathetic that you WANT to believe that there's something out there and people like the CIA or the NSA resposible for your misery but all you're doing is just as dumb as a religious person claiming "ohhh this surely is the devil trying to make me feel bad" so you're building up a fictional world in your head and keep daydreaming.

fuck all of you.
pathetic little drones.

i usually love that attitude, but it only fits for hot women.
i love my women like that. not those fat neckbeards drinking sugary shit and eating fat and sugary crap.
idiots. fuck you. it's not my resposibility to help you out of the fog of stupidity and ignorance.

Pareidolia(/pærᵻˈdoʊliə/parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a stimulus(an image or a sound) wherein the mind perceives a familiar pattern of something where none actually exists.

looks like

Kek'd