What's up Sup Forumsros

What's up Sup Forumsros
Let's talk about salvia. I've heard it's legal in the US, and gives you a crazy visual 5 minute trip. Where should I buy it? Any experiences or other things I should be aware of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI
youtube.com/watch?v=DqPhdUsk4JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump, I've always wanted to try it and now I'm gonna order some from Azarius.

Where do you live? Azarius says it can't ship to my country.

The Czech Republic.

Bump

Haha! Salvia is fucking crazy. I literally couldn't stop laughing. My first hit was unreal. It felt like I was having red and yellow carpets pulled over me by the the queen of hearts. No shit. Couldnt hold myself up from laughing. I've done it a few times over the past 10 years. No visual the same as the last!

Anyone tried chewing salvia? I'm not particularly keen on smoking it.

That sounds crazy, would you compare it to any other drugs?

Try reading experiences on Erowid. That shit is like nothing else.

From what I know it has to hit your brain quick and at high concentration. A smoked dose will last for a 5-15 minutes trip. I don't think it can be consumed with satisfactory results in any other way.

I thought it was banned because of jackass kids taking videos of themselves on salvia and posting it on youtube.

I've read that lots of people submerge it in water for 5-10 min and then just stuff the their mouths full and chew it. Apparently it works.

don't waste your time. salvia isn't fun.

my experience has essentially been utter confusion. you take a big bong rip, and then have no idea who/what you are or what the fuck is happening. in my case, my immediate response was panic. real not fun. would not repeat/10

Smoke in a pipe, or dry bong, hold it in as long as you physically can.

Exhale and say goodbye to reality.

It's a mad experience thous, if it lasted longer i'd never suggest it to anyone.

But you're right, it's fucking terrifying, it's not like "you" know that you're tripping, you're not even "you" anymore., you'll become an abstract.

Well I think that just comes with your state of mind and past experiences with that kinda thing. If your not used to it, your natural response is to freak the fuck out.

First time I tried it I did the same thing, my head shot up on the clouds and I was looking down on myself through the top of the room, which freaked me out cause I'd never had that happen before.

All other trips I've had on it have been great

If you want to do salvia do it right. Smoke it out of a bong with a butane torch, take as BIG a hit as you can.

The last time I did salvia I thought my chair was on a conveyor belt, sliding through my room like film on a movie reel. It was absolutely surreal.

The first time I did Salvia I was in the World of Warcraft, insisting that I needed to teach my friends how to fish, as I had become an NPC.

Another time I felt like I was being chewed up by what I can only describe as "gummy bears with teeth."

Have fun, have a sober friend around. TAKE TURNS - don't all go in at once.

Salvia is gay

I'm not sure where you can buy it these days. Several states have banned it in recent years, so if you live in one of those it might be tough.

The trip itself is an experience. Like you said, it lasts like 5 minutes tops, but it can be really intense. It hits you pretty much instantly and causes the craziest hallucinations I have ever seen. Make sure you do it in a safe and comfortable place.

Haha the chair on the coveyor belt is great. Always good advice to have a sober person around no matter what your tripping on

Yeah, I've heard it recommended for there to be a sober watcher to guide you through your first trip.

Years ago I sat next to a friend who went in first on salvia. After the hit he just tipped over on his side and just lay there with eyes open but completely unresponsive. After just under 10 minutes he sat up and said he'd been chased by his grandparents through the folds of the sofa cushions. Apparently it's not very fun.

Take the hugest, fattest bong rip you can and hold it as long as you can. Use a torch lighter, don't just light that shit and huff it, you have to literally burn the everloving fuck out of it since it takes a high temperature to feel the bern.

I had a great time on 10x and 35x, zero bad trips out of the 6 or so times I've done it.

Looked it up, where I'm at, it's legal with age restrictions.

makes me feel prickly and heavy and it's very hard to explain how you are feeling or explain anything at all. I thought it was interesting, but it's not something you use to feel good and party. I'd say at least %50 of the people I have used it with do not wish to repeat the experience. Do not get up and try to walk around and def do not try while driving. It's something everybody should try but the reason it's still legal is because it's impossible to become addicted. It's just not that kind of drug

you're probably onto something. either way I don't see why anyone wouldn want to do this over smoking a bowl.

there isn't really any guiding, but I can see someone being there to reassure you that you aren't dying would be a good thing.

sounds about right

This. If you don't get it hot enough or hold the smoke long enough, it won't work right.

Go to arrowid for drug info you scrub

Did it a few times in high school. First time I did it I tried talking and literally couldn't form words, just gibberish, then started laughing. Don't remember much after that, but I distinctly remember laying on a recliner at the end of it, and I could swear I was at the bottomof a giant bowl of wonton soup, and I could see blurry images of people above me talking to me through the soup, voices all muffled, with wontons and little chive bits floating across. It was awesome. Other times I didn't really trip, just sweat buckets for like 5 minutes then it was over.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVllL4tNZsI

this is pretty much what salvia is like.

Best to have someone sober no matter what hallucinogens you're planning on taking.

bro let me tell you its not fucking fun. literally just feeling like your skin is crawling with maggots for 10 minutes. your brain is super cloudy. you cant decide if you want to sit down or stand up, and you start sweating from literally every pore (hence: salvia). it's almost like you have gone batshit crazy for 10 minutes.

Hahha Awsome, i need to try that one's too

First positive trip was inside on a waterbed, layed down and became an ocean. It was ridiculous.

Second good one I had I was outside, straight after I took a hit I looked up and the sky turned orange and the horizon rotated 90* and I was holding on to a park bench to stop myself from falling.

Both experiences were rad and would recommend

WRITE ON YOUR HAND "YOU JUST SMOKED SALVIA"
First time I smoked salvia I got really really high, my mind wandered to some other dimensions and that made me forget (I'm mentally fine and don't forget things when I'm sober) I smoked salvia which made me scared as fuck.

any lasting side effects?

>salvia
youtube.com/watch?v=DqPhdUsk4JI

I've done salvia hundreds of times, and have never had a bad experience.

If you are going to buy it make sure you get it concentrated. If I recall I started with 40x and worked my way up from there.

Caught my son with salvia
Beat his bitch ass for using homeless drugs
Gave him a joint

Anything stupid that you happen to do freaking out on your trip

Anybody who writes a food blog will tell you it's not just about writing about food! Sometimes one of your readers will "throw down" a challenge and it's up to the food blogger to meet that challenge.

About 8 months back I was challenged to eat all my meals one day with utensils and any one who knows me will realize that as a busy Mom, there's going to be a "take out" meal that day especially when I'm picking up my hubby and my mixed brood from school and getting them to their after school activities.

Well the fast food that day of the challenge was one of your more well known hamburger places and darn it if I didn't eat my "burger" with a knife and fork. The kids couldn't stop laughing (you know how kids are) and I did draw more than a few amused stares in the hamburger restaurant including a gal from my Yoga class!

The verdict? Hamburgers might be meant to be finger food, but you can just as well enjoy them with a knife and fork. And you also learn that the term "blogger" sometimes entails teaching your kids a lesson about keeping to your word when you lose a wager.

So good eating to all!

other than that? i am interested in legal, "safe" drugs

wut

I wouldn't recommend it
if you do decide to do it, it needs to be in a very safe place with (sober-ish) people you trust

>be me
>be sophmore in college
>be in flat on 6th floor
>friend has some raw salvia she got from mexico
>it's straight leaf, not extract so we weren't sure if it would work
>pack a bong full, torch the shit out of it
>sitting on couch
>suddenly am the only person in the room
>all furniture except the couch I am on sort of folds into the ground, leaving trails of blood-like fleshy sticky goop behind them as they move
>everything, including walls, does the same thing
>now I'm in a endless white void, kind of like in the matrix right before the gun racks fly in
>I walk forward and suddenly enter a giant thrown room (think ending of Pan's Labyrinth if you've seen it)
>my parents are on throwns
>my friends are in the crowd, applauding me
>When I approach my parents
>Congratulations user, you have passed your test, you can now experience your real life
>Life on earth was never real, that was just to test you
>I'm in complete shock
>my friend Caleb walks up, grabs my arm, and says "everything is OK, you'll be just fine, and leads me into the next room and sits me down

Back to reality
>Holy shit
>Holy shit
>Holy shit
>look around
>everyone laughing but nervously, looking concerned
>tell me I was just staring at the wall for 10 seconds
>then got up and walked out to the balcony and leaned against the railing, reaching for something
>almost fell 5 stories
>Caleb had really said those things and really grabbed my arm, but to keep me from falling

Salvia is about as safe as drugs come. But like that other user said, people do freak out and do stupid shit on it.

Salvia

its scary. zippers, man.

there are way more enjoyable drugs. there's a reason its legal.

get some real psychedelics if you want to go down that route. psychedelics are something else for sure, salvia just isn't a good one.

Just drink and know your limits, until weed is legalized nationally (assuming you're in the USA). From there, pack a few bowls and have a great American smokeout

I left out the intense feeling of disappointment when this actual is real life
I almost started crying
I was so happy to know that my life so far was just throw-away and I could start over
really fucked me up for a while

Just get a nail gun and blast some iron through your legs. It'll probably be more fun and less horrific than a 5 minute salvia trip.

yeah, i am more concerned about permanent brain/body damage other than

I'm sorry to hear that, user. I experienced similar feelings on an acid trip and felt really depressed for a while after the trip. That was the closest thing I've had to a bad trip though. Friends and I once the game Artemis while some of us were tripping and it felt so real. We played for like 3-4 hours and every moment felt super real/intense

Haha no other drug is like it. Only DMT can match the out of body experience and the whole lack of control over the situation. It costs so fucking much here in the UK though. 50X is £50 which is like $75. It is worth it if you wanna see mad shit though

Absolute bullshit the huge-dose-in-a-small-timeframe thing is actually what turns a lot of people off about salvia

Unless you fall down some stairs or out a window or something, I wouldn't worry about the salvia hurting you.

Dont fuck with salvia.....shit is not fun

I've tried salvia a few times. It's fun, but it's not something you'll go back for more of. Last time I hit it from a bong, I was in a friend's bedroom watching tv. Lost reality after hit, came to laughing my ass off at Ellen. No idea what she was talking about our what was so funny.

I would say that there is little to no research to say definitively one way or another, but smoking anything is bad for your lungs, and perception altering drugs can greatly affect your short and long term mental stability. I strongly recommend trying low doses of psychedelics and hallucinagens and working your way up if you've already done a decent amount of drinking and weed.
There isn't really any safe and legal way to get a quality high in the USA without moving to specific states. While salvia may seem safe, I've rarely met anyone that enjoyed their trip, and of those that did, they required multiple trips to begin actually enjoying the high.

there have to be some other side effects, no matter how small. i just want to know everything about a drug before i consume it. how does it work? what does it manipulate? backfire? etc.

I've done a lot of drugs including hallucinogens but I honestly didn't find this one enjoyable. I tripped balls, yes, but it wasn't a cool fun trip, it was just extremely confusing. I remember it feeling physically uncomfortable as well. I'd still recommend you do it at least once just for the experience (I mean why not?) but I'd be surprised if you were in a hurry to do it again.

The key is not to do it with a room full of people. The many times I've done it have all been in small groups with one person tripping at a time. I did have an amazing experience with 2 other friends where we all decided to just have a hit at the same time. We all met back in the lounge about 20 minutes later. My friend Aled instantly left the room after his hit and went on some mad Lego based adventures. Mine was the carpets and queen of hearts (posted earlier in this thread) and Dylan had some sort of piano based trip. It's fun but can be fucking scary. Don't worry though. There is literally no way of predicting the outcome without having a hit.

so it builds heavily on imagination?

Yes and no. The things that appear are all manifestations of things in your head but as its unlocking parts of your brain that you don't regularly access it can be things you would never imagine usually. But ultimately yes. Your imagination is the driver in this car.

can one control the path or is that impossible?

this
i was just downright confused the first/only time i tried it
i was in a chill spot with my best friend who also took a hit.
the environment was conducive for a good trip but it felt more like an uncomfortable panic of a trip

That's impossible yes! That's what makes it so scary to people. There is nothing you can do but ride the wave. As long as you go into thinking "it's just a drug. It won't last forever." then it can be easier to stay on top of yourself whilst tripping but whatever happens you've just gotta go with it. I've never had a bad trip but I'm always fully prepared for letting myself be taken by it. It's like a rollercoaster. You volunteer to get on but you're freedom is in the hands of the track. Its just a ride. A funny fucked up ride that lasts about the same as a rollercoaster. Enjoy it. Don't be scared.

that's a pretty significant possibility, in my experience

That's what I enjoyed about it. The whole "what the fuck just happened?!" part. My brain showed me all of these things and made me feel things that I couldn't explain. It wasn't uncomfortable in any way. I just laughed my ass off after it due to the complete head fuck that I experienced. A lot of people expect this predefined version of "tripping". Pretty much in the way they expect acid to make them trip... Oh no no no.

Make tea with it

available at really just about any smokeshop. anyways when i did it it was crazy and memorable and I'm glad i did it but tbh i felt like my mind was literally being raped for a good 15 minutes, even tho the trip only lasted like 2-5 minutes