Post pics of your depressing single guy meals

post pics of your depressing single guy meals

bonus points if you cry while eating

That aint a sad meal thats mushrooms and steak what legends are made of

Go vegan

Looks pretty good actually.

Stop worshiping at the alter of women, OP. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

kys

All I eat in a day. I know how to cook, pretty good at it even but I can't be arsed to cook if it's just for me, not worth the effort.

Fuck you, veganism is the only logical, sane, and ethical choice

if you can be eating that and still be depressed, you deserve to cry into your meal, you faggot

your ancestors fought and died to earn the right to eat meat and be happy, you fucking faggot, get off your ass and stop crying about how hard your cushy little life is and fucking make something of yourself

Angry No Meat Man
Attacks a steak
Would prefer a veggie bake

Fuck you, avoiding any harm to other organisms by an heroing the sec you become sentient its the only logical, sane, and ethical choice

looks good but why have so much at the house? do you live near like a slaughter house?

there once was a vegan on b,

who was trolling the thread hard you see,

but little he knew,

of the irony too,

that he sucked dick as much as op

haiku-ification

the last line relates to the first two, 6/10

ooh, a limerick, we're getting some serious class up in here

1 bowl of ramen is all you eat in a day?
are you a skelly

Nah, an alcoholic, beer keeps me a fat fuck.

Not really, just rather buy in bulk and keep in the freezer until needed.

Plus it's grass fed, mercy killed, etc.. infinitely better than anything I've ever bought over a counter.

beer and ramen?
do you at least take a multivitamin

Kek

are you joe rogan

>eats steak and spinach
>depressing
Kill yourself

Lol you are one of these fucking weakling fucks, who wants the steak he's about to eat to feel good and had a fulfilling life, wrote three novels and appeared on the Ellen ahow to talk about their feelings towards the burger industry. Lol fucking faggot. Its a fucking cow. It is here for you to eat it not fucking ask it how its day has been.

At times, magnesium too. But in general I don't care so much anymore.

Partially since I'm in the 3rd month after my ex girlfriend left me after we've been together for eight years, still reeling a little from that.

lawlwut?

There's only 1/4 cow in the picture and I have a wife and kid. It really isn't that much, bout 1 year's worth.

what kind of mushrooms are those ?

this meal is paleo as fuck

Are you an actual retarded person?

I don't give a single fuck about the cow. "Mercy Killing" avoids spoiling of the meat due to adrenaline spikes at time of kill.

Read a book, nigger

i feel you bro. my gf of 8 years dumped me. bout 8 years ago. never wanted to do the relationship thing again.
still.
take your vitamins, Sup Forumsrother.

EU wants to ban that.

damn. was hoping you were joe.

There once was a nigger on Sup Forums

And autistic shit he did scree

His dad came in his face

And his ass he did brace

As he took nigger penis, three

brexit, nigger

I'm norwegian, we're not even a member. But still we are the fastest at implementing new EU rules.

Yeah, definitely need to, especially since I'm looking for work.

I actually bought a grenadine a few days ago, trying to pick life back up, hopefully get me in a state where I can think about having sex again, joining the real world.

I'll get better, friend's wedding coming soon so who knows what might happen (I do, I'll be beta and fuck no one, but still). Relationships are a no for a while, that's for sure.

Its pretty meh, but thats me trying

wut?

Gross

i'd slurp the shit out of that shit

Shit, eh, I meant the apple like thing, pomegranate.

Sorry, English isn't my first language. It goes well generally but food items tend to fuck me up.

you post this post everyday on /ck

Been there before man, just get over it and fuck some bitches, if you cant get bitches fuck a whore

You are fucking retarded. Meat from cow that grew up in open air is way better than the meat from cows that were raised in a factory. Stress of the animal affects the quality of the meat, that's not about being compassionate, that's about fucking taste. Go back to your McShit

I never go to /ck/ but I'll concede that my situation isn't that uncommon, so there's likely someone like me on there.

Thanks for the pep talk though.

In this thread cunts that can't cook worth shit. I'm sure a 4 ingredient cook book would suffice to start.

your English is excellent. never would've guessed it wasn't your first language.
good luck at that wedding. have sex as quickly as possible. it'll help you get over her.

It's okay, i love sherly temples.

"Sanity is for the weak" - Khorne

there was once a faggot on /b
surprisingly not OP was he
he preached vegan alot
and sucked miles of cock
that massive faggot from /b

>McShit
was always what i called the McRib. that thing was horrifying.

moar limericks naow

I've been eating this every day for the past few months. And about a dozen eggs in the microwave.

>sherly
kys

Thanks for the compliment.

Anyhow, yeah, kind of trying to work myself up to that. Part of the problem is is that I've spent eight years learning how to talk to women, getting close, but keeping it entirely nonsexual (never been a cheater).

So luckily I do know how to approach women, but I have no idea how to escalate, but a party where there's plenty of booze is a good place to learn, as long as I don't stick it in em when they can't walk right anymore.

doing that ketogenic thing? how's it working

Many animals taste good
Veganism's gay
The logical choice..

ayy freddie nietzsche

i have faith in you.
be the ball, danny.

Imma be the balls, both of em.

I'm a single guy, but I eat good now. I can cook. I also exercize. And lift. I'm old too.

I grew up eating this shit. I'd get it down the street at a Korean grocery near where I lived. It was fucking disgusting but it was something. the chicken meals were really disgusting, but crispy.

My father was so lazy. Fucker would take a chicken leg and boil it in water with cubed frozen vegetables.

That's not the original, that's circa 1981. I remember those well.

Used to eat these as a kid too, so horrible.

Salisbury Steak was my favorite, I cannot even imagine what that shit was made of

well done

>not using chopsticks

Dude if I care so little about food I'll eat ramen with nothing in it you think I care about being culturally appropriate about it?

Fuck I'm glad I could be arsed to even grab a fork.

Just because you're single and lonely doesn't mean you can't have class! I drink my ramune with a straw and my pinkie up.

//Also, use fresh ingredients instead of the 'sauce' pack.

>//

you seem to be retarded. try reading what that guy posted again and what he posted earlier again too

It's not ketogenic. The protein content is too high.

I eat meat and eggs and on the fourth day I carb up with natural yogurt, oatmeal, whey and banana. This is so I don't lose strength. I lift three times a week.

I am becoming buff as fuck from having no muscle mass at all.

Becoming a man means learning respect, that goes for an animal being dispatched to provide you with food, respect where it comes from, it doesn't owe you anything, the least you can do is be a man about it and not an entitled, spoilt brat.

idgaf

Yesterday's leftovers.

ive been eating fish sticks every day for a month straight. am i gonna die?

Probably healthier than most of the garbage people eat.

I'd just bread and cook my own fish though. Preferably in butter and a breading made of something healthier like rice.

Looks better than all the 'food' idiots usually post here. Would definitely eat right now for nutritional value.

kek, dat filename, so much truth

So is killing yourself but you know whatever...

Filthy casual

+1
mac n cheese and chicken fingas

Wth is this. Why is there even alcohol in it? 3,5% pfff

Points deducted for that "he did scree" / "he did brace" clumsy shit.

so youve become a pescetarian. probably the healthiest thing you can do while still eating meat.

>not OP was he
Fucking Yoda shit to fit the rhyme in - step your game up, faggot

Only eat microwaveable food. Corn dogs, tv dinners, pot pies, and pizza

dude you microwave corn dogs and pizza? do you not have the patience to at least drop it in the oven? if youre gonna eat garbage at least let it taste good

>depressing
this looks fucking dope man
i havent had a cooked meal in decades

Fuck you guys and your "depressing" meals.

All I had yesterday was some bologna and $8 Kamchatka vodka.

>One of those jobs is bound to call...
>Surely

>decades
user... you know you're allowed to leave your house, right? Are you in prison on Sup Forums or something?

Sorry, but I'm straight

>being straight in 2016
>on Sup Forums
You know where you are right? This is a closet homosexual, bi, fag board.

3:30 in my filthy microwave

Frozen lasagna, what the fuck is wrong with you. Shit is like the easiest thing to make and its like 150x better if you make it yourself

A vegan on Sup Forums
did decree
that a faggot is he
though he's not OP

Nu får du lugna dig, det är inte midsommar än!

Hi Bruce!

Meh, leftovers combined.