So is there any research supporting that vape is "bad" for you? Been wondering

So is there any research supporting that vape is "bad" for you? Been wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7HLUk_owcXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, in the UK they did some studies to see how viable it was to suggest as an alternative for smoking, and the results were that vaping is about 5% as dangerous as smoking, so it'll be taken up by the NHS over the next year or so.

yes, but all of them are fake and gay and sponsored by companies that lose money cuz of vaping.

I'm guess that's in America, I don't get the anti-vaping vibe I seem to see from Americans, in the UK it's pretty widely accepted as a much much better alternative to smoking...

They will tell people after millions find out it caused popcorn lungs or what I believe is that since the paper is in an H2o form that it's slowly over time gonna make people drowned in it by filling their lungs up.
youtu.be/7HLUk_owcXc

im from uk too

Most carcinogens and hazardous chemicals appear when you stick a lighter and ignite it because of the high temps. Though this is more for herb

Represent!

What what I understand vaping ionises though, doesn't it? Which produces a lot less carcinogens.

I think the crux here is: It's not safe, but it's a lot safer than smoking.

Of course it's harmful don't be naive. Who knows how many random chemicals go into making those flavors.

The only people I ever see vaping are neckbeards and college fratboys. What the fuck ever happened to REAL men? Jesus Christ. "Vapor electronic cigarette"? Fucking kill yourself.

They died of lung cancer.

Vaping makes you look like a swag fag which in turn gets your ass kicked so I suppose it is bad for your health depending on the beating you get.

one guy said it made him go deaf, and sometimes they blow up in your face or pocket and cause burns from the explosion, but whatever. i dont fuck with that shit.

i just smoke le 420 weed man.

Fucking mouth fedora

might be unrelated, but if you stick a vape up your ass while faping are you gay? mine kinda looks like a feminine penis.

bros fuck all that vape shitz
just get em blazey and HARD em, can't even beat it
bcuz when i drop nut in a bitch, i wanna feel EM
vapes caused gays

Seems pretty safe

What the fuck did you even just say

Everyone likes to ignore the fact that battery safety is a thing...

Vape fag here

Learn battery safety and there will be no explosions. Most injuries are caused by user error, and could happen with any battery not just 18650s.

As far as health, it's considered to be better. If you're actually worried about chemicals in juice [I dont] then pick up do it yourself ejuice, I make my own due to cheaper but can also taste amazing

Nice tat

Pretty healthy for abstinence reasons. It will keep your virginity in mint condition.

Burning cannabis is just as bad as tobacco.

On the whole vape argument bringing anything other than regular air is probably bad for you in some reguard, heck the air we breath is doing damage, I think the main reason people hate it is you look dumb doing it.

It's not bad for you, as long as you don't mind admitting to society that you're a pussyfaggot.

I love the vaping is gay meme.
Enjoy your lung cancer because you need to feel manly and stick with your tobacco.

Basically instead of forming tumors it just builds up in your lungs and eventually you will drown in it.
Is what that user said.

I thought it was a genius device to help you quit smoking when I first saw them.

Now all I see are a bunch of hipster fags and kids doing it because they want to look hardcore.

dont put a powerful battery and your keys in the same pocket autist

nicotine in itself is a co-carcinogen. since you ingest carcinogens every day, nicotine is only going to increase your cancer risk.

diacetyl in some vape juices can lead to 'popcorn lung'

Propylene glycol can irritate the lungs but in general is safe to inhale in small amounts.

vaping is safer than cigarettes but its not a healthy thing to do. there are consequences to consuming nicotine far beyond just the carcinogenic effects. nicotine influences acetylcholine systems (nAChRs), heart function, endocrine function, etc.

do your own research, really. then you can decide if its worth the risk.

/thread

dont buy shit batteries and chain vape autist

At least tobacco has the decency of killing you. Vaping will fuck with your longs for the rest of your long, LONG life. Hope you enjoy it.

Shit. *lungs.

this, better dead than being faggot and vaping

"god damnit grandpapap stop dropping your cigarette"

Still better than lung cancer and emphysema.

This. Inhaling the fumes of something burning is never good for you.