Why do bad things happen to good people?

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Becouse Fuck you, thats why

who are you to judge who's good and who isn't? fuck you.

Faggot

what's your concept of good? If there is good than there's evil. If so than there is a moral barometer of rights and wrong, laws. If there's law than there's a law giver, If a law giver than there is a judge. Hmm....

There are no "good" people. No life-form can ever be "good" as long as it is alive. Living itself is the act of robbing happiness from others in order to improve the life of oneself. That is not "good".

ah, a gnostic. Claiming that symbiotic behavior to ensure self preservation is why there is no good.

Fuckin stealing, raping, killing. Generally being an asshole. Why do people who don't do that shit get rewarded? Seems like only criminals make the big bank. I'm including politicians and cops in this bad bunch.

Its like im ina twilight zone. I turn the tv and see the world burning, jews have all the moneys--and im here in this shit society with the rest of the trash. I want to be that demon but theres always a greater evil out there that will try to squish me

ah, interesting. So that is your barometer, being an asshole? As if it should be universal, hmm? But it isn't is it? That varies by cultures and religions.

I recall a christian missionary abandon his faith after trying to convert an isolated tribal community. The simple group lived off the land, this missionary crumbled when having to convince them they were bad. The small tribe had no accounts of stealing, raping, killing, or even suicide. So, it made no sense to them to be told they were inherently BAD or evil just for being alive.

It's just interesting to me, point is...what is the standard of good and bad.You're saying that goodness deserves a reward, thus you are levying a system of even more judgement. What is the measurement of goods rendered for being good?

Idk a fucking cookie? More holidays maybe?

Too many assholes enjoy the good life.

Because that's the way the world works.

Lots of criminals and terrorists live to a ripe old age. Only the stupid ones die young.

I'm not arguing with you btw, just enjoying a discussion. An argument is to find out who is right, A discussion is to find out what is right.

But truth is relative, so no answer will be right,

Here user, fresh baked bud.

**i personally believe that you don't find the good life, you make it. Not being an asshole makes me sleep like a baby and my depression dissipates when my identity of self is at peace within. Fuck assholes and what they seem to enjoy.

Because God doesn't exist and being moral doesn't make you more worthy of good things anyhow. We are all subject to the randomness that is life, fate is just religious bullshit.

I like you. Keep being a good guy.

Because free will doesn't exist

Being a "good person" is irrelevent really, bad things happen to people regardless

idk man, seems like the bad guys live a pretty rich life.

I heard he took $1,000,000 in cash in a suit case the day he was elected, from some arab oil middleman.

Imagine what you could do with all that cheddar?

Bad people still have bad things happen to them probably more than nice people do they just deal with it better

I bet a million would help with getting better cancer treatment.

because satan is the ruler of this world.

Because being "good" means sacrificing yourself for others. Expecting to have a better living than most people for doing "good" stuff doesn't make you good you fucking faggot

How is this relevent. Rich people have bettetr access to healthcare go figure

When you grow up you'll understand.

Because they are the day and the bad people are the night. One cannot exist without the other.

Then the question is "Why do bad people make more money" not "why do bad things happen to good people.

THIS. It's your perception that's biased, not the world around your.
THIS. Things happen without a "real" (existential) reason; they only have a physical reason. The rain falls because there's excess humidity in the air, not because it's your wedding day or not.

how is freshman year treating you?

THIS. exactly.

Anyhow, the answer is simple. Exploiting other gives higher monetary rewards than helping them - mostly because people, by instinct and by the virtue of the stupidity of our species, know how to be exploited, but doesn't have a slightest idea how to help or be helped.

BTW either substitute "people" with "an average person", or "doesn't" with "don't".

because you touch yourself at night

Amen. No doubt.

Bad things are normally physical. Like getting run over or shot, or disease.

So logically they suffer less and enjoy life more.

and he left office in disgrace.

Bad people still die of cancer you seem to think only "good people" get sick and die. What is your point retard

its not that bad things happen to good people, bad things happen to everyone. however "bad" people are more capable of avoiding these things because they have less morales to distract them from what needs to be done.

Because good things happen to bad people

nice trips

Why can't jet fuel melt steel beams?

What about Cleitus the Black. Alexander, his best friend fuckin killed him while drunk. Cleitus saved his fucking life in battle, and he goes and fucking kills him.

You can't tell me that's fair and right, and all that philosophical bullshit.

Or what about the kids in the middle east, asia, south america, Russia that get forced into being sex slaves for richfags? How is that fair?

Bet that shit doesn't happen to the kids of the guys running those schemes. Or what about fucking bombs and the arms industry? Bet none of their kids get blown the fuck up.

Being bad is waaaaaaay better for you and your family then being good.

WHY IS IT SO????!?!?!??

Why can jet steel melt fuel beams?

Which president doesn't?

They're bad habits are only made public after.

Life isn't fair, how old are you faggot

Shit happens to people. There's no good or bad, right or wrong, or justice involved in it. It's all chaos. Get used to it.
To quote Dennis Leary, "life sucks, get a helmet".

It's not "fair" nor "right", because it takes an underdeveloped consciousness to even use that terms. You invent terms that describe something that is, by definition, nonexistent, and then wonder, "why those things doesn't exist?"

THAT'S FUCKING WHY.

>You don't hear about the millions of "bad" people who are murdered you only hear about people like frank lucas who became rich from selling drugs. You're a stupid autist who doen'st understand basic shit

Fucking Walter White bitch.

That shit happens everyday. Good guy who works hard all his life gets cancer. Dies cause chemo is shit.

But if that fucker had more money, more power, more influence he could get the best treatment humanly possible.

It's just not fair nigga.

Because the world is a fucked up place.

You forget about the millions who tried the same thing and are sitting in jail right now.. One guy got rich from breaking the law big deal faggot, drive through a suburban neighboorhood and realize people didn't purchase those houses by being bad people.

Only fools accept the fact that there is no god.

Anyone who uses the words "god" and "fact" in the same sentence is, by definition, a moron.

>But if that fucker had more money, more power, more influence he could get the best treatment humanly possible.

... and he'd still die. Your point is?

Some of them did. Breaking the law in subtle ways, like not paying tax. Tons of slimy shit business owners and managers do man. Taking kickbacks from suppliers, idk about business shit, i only know what other people have told me about.

Ex-chef i knew said head chefs got kickbacks from suppliers.

Ex-cop i talked to from Tasmania told me all about how they force people to sign confessions, steal shit from dead people, take kickbacks, steal drug money from busts. You name it they did it.

Had an ex landlord that had like 12 people on the same internet connection and rarely did maintenance. Like the power would go out if we used the hotwater during summer. The fuckin jew even had us pay to use the washing machine with a coin operated thing.

And all those fuckers have nice houses, even fucking real estate portfolios.

Because both good things and bad things are supposed to get randombly directed to people, otherwise there wouldn't be a balance

More days to enjoy his facesitting ex-model wife and fuck buddies.

If so, I honestly don't envy him. Most rich people get really depressed when they realize they are going to die.

walter white is a fictional character you retard