ITT: We wait for 96 and tell him to fuck off

ITT: We wait for 96 and tell him to fuck off

hahaha good lord, i could watch that jiggly chicken for eternity! mind if i save it OP?

Oh hey guys.

What's going on over here?

knock yourself out user

thanks faggot

wat do?

We wait? or we POST and WAIT?

how is everyone?

It's yours my friend

Fuck everyone here

Good thanks

Fuck off faggot!

Dubs get

96 is such a cunt

And you can fuck off as well faggot

69 get

Chek'd

Don't make me fuck off

Hey guys

69 is close enough.
Fuck off

check my new dubs

Same to you

fuck the fuck off faggots

You're a waste of a human life form you fucking sick faggot. Get out of the thread if you're just going to attempt to roast people.

Don't fuck me

Well happy fucking birthday

Give me the dubs

Donald Trump 2016

96 get what you gonna do?

Fuck on

How did you know?

69 then we tell them to fuck off
Read the thread topic faggot

hi

Gayyy

Faggots

The wise look of your post gave it away

Check em

96 not 69 nice fucking bait

Checked em

Great work user

Dubs

off by one

kik em

hey guys
i love all of you
hope you enjoy your day

who replies to this post is a faggot

double dubs chek'd desu

So I dyslexic,d this fucker.

Check

96 get

Hi guys, how are we all doing today

wat?

Thanks, man.
I hope you trip over something, and while you're face down on the floor, notice a one hundred fucking dollar bill there.
Without the tripping part.

You need a date for prom?

Faggot

Trips or I'll fucking kill myself tonight

Close one

96 banger, suk it you baguettes

Faggot 2.0

Oh hey guys what's going on in this thread? Seems like a nice place

I'm fine how are you?

Ty
Time for trips check or get rekt

Motha fucking James Bond!

check

Oooo I,m so sorry arbitrary repeating numbers caused you to end your own life tonight.

Je coiffe Mireille Mathieu en mangeant mon cassoulet favori - je relance de 3, sans les mains.

96 faggots bring it on

we need to go even further beyond

I hate this 96 guy

Whoa... you too

Im having a terrible day, please don't tell me to fuck off, instead tell OP to fuck off, as OP is always a faggot. thanks user

>96
>69

whoa, that was close

hello

HATE ME FAGGOTS

Got them dubs time for trips check or get rekt

More like ninetysucks amirite?

I need to do shit get it over with

Rip me

?

Fuck me

You'll never catch me!

shitty roll thread

Silly pun.
Me gusta

Great. Another one of YOU faggots.
I remember browsing this board and seeing things posted that were degenerate enough to make me cringe from the sight of them, but those are nothing compared to what you post here. This used to be a great place with actual discussion. Then people like you came along and ruined it. I'm not even mad anymore. Just disappointed, like your parents would be had they not disowned you before you even hit puberty. Not to say you ever did. Seriously, I bet you haven't ever done one good thing in your entire fucking life. Just this kind of shit. Please, do keep posting, I'm sure someone here likes this. Wait, I forgot, this isn't your weekly circlejerk with your imaginary friends. Even they hate you. Seriously, your life is basically a fucking meme at this point. I'm actually debating reporting this but I don't think even MODS should see this. They ban shits like you all the time so they deserve to be spared from this post. I hope you finally piss off the wrong person and they retaliate. So many people have probably been thinking about doing it to you already. Probably including your family and childhood "acquaintances", though they claim not to know you out of fear of being associated with you. I bet you think you're SO cool posting shit like this, being all edgy or whatever goes through your small, damaged head, if anything at all. But please, continue, I'm sure you mean something to someone. Just know that someone will never be me.

shu shu bo bo

Tell me to fuck off anyways

Damn you almost look like a total bitch

daddy

f
u
c
k

o
f
f

Key word: almost