Medical fags of Sup Forums please help a person in need out

Medical fags of Sup Forums please help a person in need out

I've eaten like two plates of food in two days. I wake up starving in bed today so I get up and make myself some pork n pasta and now I'm struggling to finish it despite the plate being measly

I have a loose stool, gotten pretty underweight compared to around 2 months ago where I'd just eat everything. I have a very high metabolism but I'm aware that I ain't eating enough to bulk up again, somebody help!

>bumping with nudes

Depending how long its gone on for, you might just have a stomach bug

m or f?
nudes of you?

could b nothing but knowing that you are a disgusting faggot so I'd say that the chances are extremely high that you have cancer or AIDS or both.

Stage 4 ball cancer

stomach bug? elaborate please? i have two pets and they wander so it could be something they brought it, a parasite has been mentioned but i'm not sure

or worms
or cancer

Losing about 10-15% of your body mass during 4-6months = leukaemia, cancer, other shit.

You should tell if you are in a middle of stressful situations (job, home, school?), what's your gender.
Other user might be right telling it's a stomach bug or other infection.

Like a virus or something. How long has it been going on?

Does the food disgust you? If so probably anemia, when's the last time you had blood work done?

tape worm

Intestinal or gastric infection?

Shut the fuck up you fag! 96 uhh? You think you are funny kid? Go kill yourself!

Intestinal Parasites or worse cancer.

that is a symptom of about 10 million different diseases. You need a medical examination with blood work.

I weigh 55kg and I'm a regular 18 year old guy with fast metabolism, didn't weigh myself before so not entirely sure

Stressful? Yeah, you could say that, however I'm sure that's pretty standard and nothing to be not eating over

Probably coming up to 3 months now I think

Not that it disgusts me, just sitting down and eating it feels tedious and that I don't want it despite my stomach telling me otherwise.

No clue about bloodwork, I reckon I might need it soon or I'm gonna fuck myself up for the future

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Congratulations, You have... IBS. Symptoms, Bloating of the intestine, Loose Stool, Inability to eat, Yellowish or Green Stool, Foul Smelling Stool. Its very common, it will go away with medication, keep your water intake up and go see a doctor for some IBS medication, You'l be fine in a week, Don't worry about it or listen to these Faggots, Its treatable.

Are you under a lot of stress/depressed? People lose their appetites and get upset stomaches when they're under a lot of continious stress.
Also measure your temperature a few times a day.
If it's elevated even slightly you may have parasites/viral infection.

>3 months
Seek medical attention. Either your diet is a such a mess you fucked up. Or you're in trouble.

One can hope, I live in the UK so I'll take a visit to the GP.

I'll measure the temperature, thanks man

My diet is indeed a mess, probably trouble too though, just been in denial I suppose

stomach bug? elaborate please? i have two pets and they wander so it could be something they brought it, a parasite has been mentioned but i'm not sure

if its only been a few days its probably just a stomach bug. go to a doctor if its been longer