Hillary gains a serious lead in the national polls after the Orlando gun massacre

Hillary gains a serious lead in the national polls after the Orlando gun massacre.

She gained a fuck ton of independent voters because they know that democrats are much tougher on gun control that republicans.

On the other side of this, Trump's numbers fell drastically after his shameless attacks on Muslims, President Obama, and Hillary Clinton. This type of rhetoric is hurting him with voters. What may have worked for him in the primaries, is failing miserably in the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is priceless, Donald Trump's ship is finally beginning to sink. It was only a matter of time. People don't like hateful rhetoric.

I am in no way a supporter of Donald Trump, but I'd rather have him in office than Hillary.

Much butthurt will be felt by trumpies.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

>February 23, 2016

Using a 4-month old prediction.... priceless.

Actually, it's a model that's been accurate since 1912. So 104 year old prediction. :)

We all knew that Hillary was eventually going to pull well ahead and seal the deal. The presidency is owed to her.

Is Donald Trump the #Gamergate of politics?

If op has ever seen a dick then trump wins.

A vot for Hillary is a vote for Monica

Hillary is going to announce Sanders as her VP. That will be the nail in the GOP coffin

He's another Ron Paul, huge internet hype (in trumpy's case because he pays a pro astroturfing firm to spam everywhere) but IRL he's going home, tail between his legs.

Bernie supporters HATE her. I don't know that Sanders would accept it in the first place, as he wants to hold out until the convention. Even if he did, I don't think you'd convince all of his followers to jump on the Hillary bandwagon. They would be pissed at Bernie for selling out to that bitch.

If she did, she'd get my vote.

Mmm, bet Lewinsky fucks real good.

Wrong. She'd likely pick up around 95% of them because #NeverTrump

Hillary deserves to be assassinated.

Feel the butthurt.

Independent and democrat voters don't fall for photoshopped bigotry because they know that it's untrue, unlike the uneducated trumpies.

If she even gets half that many Trump is so done.

I'm sorry you believe everything MSNBC tells you.

Every one knows that it was a crazed shooter and wasn't Islamic terror.

1/10 for me replying though

does this retard really think the majority of muslims aren't homophobic?
they aren't secular, they dont have western values and those two things are the only two things that allow homosexuality to be legal and not punishable by death

Also, you. Stop watching CNN.

People don't want to know the truth about barbarism.

Go Hillary!

Stop watching FOX. After all they are pretty much the only ones trying to make the connection to Islam, other than a few GOP politicians.

Even Paul Ryan knows that it's bullshit and has called Trump out on it, and he's a Republican!

fake

Pls Russia release her emails.

I don't watch my news. Islam is a violent religion, all you have to do is use Google a little bit to find recorded evidence of their barbarism.

>implying all religions aren't like this

Haha

Although probably temporary, I think this will make trumpies quite mad.

I'm sorry your parents drug you to church as a young child, that must have caused you PTSD with how violent they are there.

>implying there aren't tons of anti-gay tweets from inbred "christian" american trump supporter types.

nah man, this ain't temporary. it is more likely a trend that we'll be seeing all summer. the only way it won't be is if trump adjusts his message to stop all of the bigotry.

>it is more likely a trend that we'll be seeing all summer
>iwe'll be seeing all summer
>summer

summer fag detected

I know 1 Bernie supporter who pledged not to vote for her....and I know a lot of Bernie supporters.

you spelled "trump" wrong

So, rather than point out that both religions have similarities, you just claim Islam had nothing to do with the hatred of gays.

>Europeans be like

Of course, do you want a Secretary of State in charge or do you want a reality TV show host in charge?

Maximum keks

>Only way to stop is if Trump becomes a cuck like me and ignores reality

I don't think so. I think people would rightfully hate him for thinking PC is more important than the welfare of the people

did I say that?
no?
fuck you kid

>Of course, do you want a Secretary of State in charge or do you want a reality TV show host in charge?

/thread

It's implied from your SJW support of Hillary.

>of course do you want a lying bitch or a strongman in charge?

no I implied that christians as well as muslims made several anti-gay tweets after the shooting. So basically I did what you say I did not do. I pointed out that both religions have similarities. I made no claim at all that islam had nothing to do with the hatred of gays.

Your stupidity shows you are obviously a trump supporter.

Trump can't win the electoral votes anyway, so it really doesn't matter much.

>implying their both not lying bitches
I kinda like trump btw.

Kek, Trump supporters, getting this mad.

Your hypocrisy shows you are a Hillary supporter.

You're stupidity shows you are a Trump supporter.

>You're stupidity
>You're
You're = you are

who's stupid?

gg

your tiny peepee shows you are a trump supporter

me too, I dont trust this hilary

>trusting trump
the man doesn't even pay his bills.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

But you trust Trump? Grow the fuck up, people. Trump is a conman, a fraud and a serial liar. Suggesting he is somehow trustworthy just because he feeds you exactly the lines he knows you want to hear is the height of stupidity. Have some self-respect and stop spouting this nonsense.

>they're rig elections but not polls
wew lad

that makes no sense cause Omar was a closet gay boy

ah shit, replied to the wrong fucking post. fuck.

>they're

How fortuitous these new polls are for Hilary.

I wish trump would win.
Because the Americans might actually realize how little the president really does for the country. Hes a fucking PR manager basically.

America is a dumb country.

>says increasingly nervous trump naysayers

tfw the virgins are female.

>closet gay boy
nice meme.

Hillary deserves to be trumped? What does that even mean?

Fuck you and gun grabbers

You're a loser, no wonder you're on Sup Forums

Hitler be good Hitler be great, panzerfaust was the shit, Omar Mateen

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I thank Hitler
'cus I was a dirty Jew

if it isn't it obvious for you since the campaign has started that hillary is going to win the elections then you're a fucking pleb

Leftist are easier to hate right now because they are whiny and weak people who turned their backs on labor. No politician is going to do a damned thing for the people but sell them out so we might as well elect Trump.

Back from the bank
We got us some anti-tank
Single shot fun
For the boys of The Hun

>hateful rhetoric
It's only hateful rhetoric if it's against anyone who isn't white. If it had been a white guy who did this, everybody would be going off about how all white people are the problem, but when it's a muslim it's okay because they're not all like that and this is not an example of muslim extremeism, even though this is like, what, 5th or 6th terrorist attack in the past year? Or is it just 2016 alone, I don't know, eventually all these attacks by radicals just kind of blend together, but it doesn't matter because they're not examples of "good muslims".

Even if you get rid of all guns in the world and somehow completely erase all knowledge of firearms, people will still kill each other with knives (like what happened to a high ranking police officer in France who was killed), baseball bats, hammers ... or just wait for the victim to walk outside and then just run them over.

I'm not a fan of "muh guns" either, but even outright banning all guns in this country won't make our serious social problems go away - it'll just mean the cops will be the only ones with them, and I'm not entirely sure that's such a smart idea either.

Are you implying he was defending any religion, numb nuts?

Hillary is good

OP is not a faggot

You forget trump is a verb too?

kek

:^)

underrated post

oh you silly billy

Cosplayers?

yea sure

Islam is the religion of peace

Yes, that's the belief of the left, and the reason that they keep denying the fact that Orlando and San Bernardino are both Islamic terror attacks.

Also by changing to narrative, they get to promote their favorite topic too..... gun control

Diese Panzerfaust
Flammen sengen sprengen dich
Wir haben viel Spass

Mein Panzerfaust ist größer als Ihr Panzerfaust

No pretzel fests

checked..... and wasted