Haircut thread- show your haircuts and others rate

Haircut thread- show your haircuts and others rate

Does my haircut look bad? I'm a senior in highschool and wanted something new as I'd had the same hairstyle for a while, and thought of this. I got home all excited thinking it looked good but my parents shut me down when I got home, saying i look gay and to go back to the haircut place and remove that "thing" off my head. I like it though, even if I sort of look like a douche.
Inb4: acne, big nose

I have a similar haircut, 8/10 nice face aesthetics. would bang in a no homo way.

Looks nice and trendy. Parents are obviously Mexican and closed minded like mine

The Hitler youth hair cut is on its way out. I'd reccomend getting something else unless you want to be Mr. Same as everyone else. But since your a child in high school, I guess it makes sense that you're conforming to your peers, and your lack of self thought, and need to please others.

If you like it, keep it, but don't come on the internet to bitch why your parents think your stupid hair cut looks ridiculous

It's trendy, but it's starting to fade out. Did you come here because you want all the 15 year olds to say it's cool?

Rate mine.

your parrents hate guys who like traps or why would they say to get it off?

too emo-looking. aspiring to be skrillex should be the last thing on your todo list.

>Look how special and unique I am with my piercings and 2004 emo hair cut.

Run of the mill Daddy issues?

You'd genuinely look better with OP's haircut, even if it is overdone

Wouldn't even call that a haircut, just don't do anything to your hair for a few days and it looks like that

emo/punk

R8 m8 not b8

I'm growing my hair to wear this haircut, also i'm spic

Hair looks good, maybe get some clearasil or some roaccutane for that face though,
Got the latter in HS myself and it worked wonders

>Inb4: acne, big nose
You forgot inb4 kys.......

So yeah, kys

Okay thanks everyone, I feel better about the cut and am going to keep it. I appreciate your comments

xD

Shit I knew I was forgetting one

well you arent bald like most fuckers on here so +1. Also, overall good haircut, simple and attractive

R8 m8 not b8 plz

Got u fam

op
prepare for pussy
glad your still in school getting all that ass
remmeber m8
when its over your done
dont be that senior that graduated that keeps chillen at the highschoool doe
9/10 go get em op

Go to /soc/ you fucking faggot.

R8

Salty