Hi I am a gay guy who loves catfishing and fooling men online for nudes. My kik is rachelgannn...

Hi I am a gay guy who loves catfishing and fooling men online for nudes. My kik is rachelgannn. Feel free to send me nudes, dicks everything you want and I don't like bloods so gores are not aloud. Plus feel free to add me in your groups where hot straight men are active, gonna catfish them. KIK : rachelgannn Feel free to ask a catfish too like me. Muaaaa!!

Add me!

I replies with nudes using fake cameras so feel free to message! muaa

Can you catfish me? I don't care if it's all fake, I need someone to love me.

Only dicks

post pic with timestamp and kik id so I can message you.

NYPA fagmunch.

i do not want this dudes to get hurts, so I'll send it to u by snapchat, better be agree, deal? Snpc account its jibanez7

Guys, kik me your crush and snp, and I'll send the videos and pictures over there, so kik is jessibanez7! Send me a txt with the dude you want to see. Or ask me if i already got the pictures.

Kik: cdayday123

I am catfish too myself!

Will you catfish me? Idc if it's not real. I just want something

sure

post pic with timestamp and kik id so I can message you.

rachelgannn say you're from /b i got lots of boys hitting up the account

I got a fake kik and I'll get nudes of any hot, straight boys. send requests.

Hi I am a gay guy who loves catfishing and fooling men online for nudes. My kik is rachelgannn. Feel free to send me nudes, dicks everything you want and I don't like bloods so gores are not aloud. Plus feel free to add me in your groups where hot straight men are active, gonna catfish them. KIK : rachelgannn Feel free to ask a catfish too like me. Muaaaa!!

Here you go

www facebook com / reginasageness add me on facebook and I will catfish you

I wanna see your fucking face! How will I ever know if this you!

KIK : rachelgannn

Where do you sauce for pictures, OP?

kill yourself

Gone are the days when this would have been a rejected neckbeard getting petty revenge by asking Sup Forums to 'please not send gore'.

This place is so infected with faggotry now he's probably telling the truth and legit cruising Sup Forums for cock

post nudes

My ass is laughing at you.

can I join?

I did.

Will send on kik

You didn't!! I did not get any new messages!!

The Tranny is here! Ask me?

can I show my boobs?

no one is interested?

alright