Advice for getting this girl to send nudes. I've had a thing for this girl for years and I'm always friendzoned...

Advice for getting this girl to send nudes. I've had a thing for this girl for years and I'm always friendzoned. I'd love to see her naked and was wondering the best way to get her to send them to me. Any ideas B/ros? Pic is her and she's turning 20 next month. Any advice will help. Oh and I don't want her to know it's me!

I'll post a few more from her fv.

Also she's kind of a hoe so it shouldn't be too hard to get her to send nudes, however I'm just not sure of the best way to go about getting them. Please help!

Last good one

is she doing smack or smthing!? oh and how to get her to send you nudes etc? well you seem very fucking shy with a woman, just ask her if she wanna fuck..

I've tried that user. She friend zones me every time. So I'm resulting to this.

Moar pics plz, and FB link plzz

so if she friendzones you, how do you think getting nudes will work? honestly, i've slept with more girls, than i have nudes of, in my experience, its harder to get nudes..

also.. are you, like.. ugly?

I am not ugly but not good looking either haha

hm, what kinda relationship do you have with this person

She's my gfs best fiends sister user. We are kinda close mostly just smoking buddies.

treading dangerous waters there then my b/ro

Even if she doesn't know it's me? Using fake name, profiles, pics etc.

This, facebook link OP

Her name is Amber isnt it?

No user her name is Samantha goes by Sam or Sammy

What do you want that for user? Jw

Get, all her pics, just that

Yeah Op plz fb link

Not sure if I wanna do that user. I don't want people spamming her.

Well give more pics then? Please? She is hot

Make her drunk, take of her clothes take picture, put her clothes back up...done :D Thats a joke, but my point is don't try to make her do something you want because that's as bad as what I suggested in the first place.If she wants you to see her naked she probably did that already;

Grow a pair of plums and just ask for nudes. What's the worst that could happen? You are already in the friendzone.