Am I the only one that feels for him?

Am I the only one that feels for him?
He played a great Copa, he carried the fucking team to the finals.
He missed the benulty but it can happen and I don't blame him. I can't even begin to describe the pressure he must've felt then.

Wanna blame someone?

BLAME HIGUAIN
BLAME AGUERO
BLAME DI MARIA

pretty much this

i'm actually pretty fucking sad for him. he must feel like shit.

Messi on suicide watch.

Fuck, dude. I want to give him a hug.

the fuck, nobody carried them to the final
they had to get past fucking venezuela and usa
and panama and bolivia? in the group

Higuain fucked up a world cup and a copa america.

FUCK HIGUAN

FUCK DI MARIA

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wasn't his fucking first ever missed penalty?

I blame everyone but him.

Fuck Argentina as a team.

Fuck my life.

I don't think the argie media will realize this

dumbfuck american

Maradonna is going to shit on him even more now

>3 finals lost in a fucking row

The ultimate JUST

In a penalty shootout

Sadly. He's the poster boy so everything will fall on him.

Me too. The GOAT deserves more. Nobody told him to not naturalize spanish. Diego Costa did it. He should've too

Well said my white friend.

Now the fags will pin the blame on him and I bet he feels like shit now. He won't sleep for a month.

>tfw Higuain keeps fucking up

He can't keep getting away with this

That's 3(three) finals now in 5 years in which Argentina have bottled it.

Makes me wonder if he actually did win, if he wouldn't be the undisputed GOAT.

Still, the greatest player I've ever watched, closely followed by Ronaldinho.

I feel pretty bad for the guy but how the fuck you gonna miss a PK with that much riding on it?

Fucking Higuain

He misses penalties all the time

He loves the guy.

What the fuck happened to Aguero? He can't run, can't dribble, can't shoot, even if he was just subbed in.

What is it? I have no fucking clue.

He missed a bunch this season

i cant man...i just fucking cant.
he just wants to please argentina's people...
most tragic hero of football

I meant in a shootout you dumb fucking retarded nigs

BLAME HIGUAIN
Absolutely. But hating on Memessi is easy.

damn, he looks crushed

We won against CHile in the first match, and it was without Messi

I fucking feel for Messi

It's always good to see the "BEST" team in America fail miserably.

I need some serious webums of Missi crying.This shit's priceless.

This will haunt him for life. Poor guy. I doubt he will sleep for a week.

He literally deserves a WC. At least one. It'll make him the undisputed GOAT. I mean, seriously, a country with Maradona as GOAT deserves all this shit, but he doesn't. He's a fucking alien

No
He finally got exposed for the fraud that he was once and for all

He was easily contained for 120 minutes

I hope he retires from NT and Argentina wins the WC in 2018 without him...that would be some glorious Zlatan-esque shit

well that's not okay. Its a team sport and he wont be able to carry the whole team always.

>yfw people will use this to shit on messi
sad

Yep. I'm legit concerned he might harm himself.

it wasnt the same chile

it was with Bravo having one of the worst games of his life, and Pizzi still adapting

Surprised that your flag isn't from Portugal. Stop hating dipshit.

Who the fuck are you, Albania?
Messi literally carried the team, but his sidekicks are the shittiest. Aguero, Shitguain, HurtMaria

:(

kinda feel sad for him
argie media does nothing but talk shit about messi

>He carried the team, only when they win
>It's not his fault they lost, whenever they lose

how can one man choke this hard? Great players like zizou or ronaldo would have made the difference in a game like this. Yet you guys will defend him.

Fucking tired of everybody blaming Messi. Higuain is the official team choker yet nobody tells him anything.
Aguero too.

>Great players like zizou or ronaldo would have made the difference in a game like this.
but they had partners that helped him, not Higuain

And yet the media will crush him tomorrow.

Man, i feel so bad for Messi, i really wanted Argentina to fucking lose, the establishment is a corrupt mess

HE IS THE BEST FUCKING FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE WORLD. AND EVEN WITH THAT THE TEAM COUDN'T DO SHIT

Never come back Messi, not because we don't want you, but because it only harms you, it only harms your image, it's the only time i've ever seen you that sad

this

he's just as at fault, if not more, than his teammates

people that gobble his dick are to unwilling to recognize that though

Are you autistic as well?

If it was Penaldo playing against Chile, he wouldn't move one inch. I don't see one european team, except for Germany, beating Chile today. People have a hard time swallowing that Chile has a fucking good defense and team.

kek. He constantly faced 2-3 defenders at the time, not even kidding, about 10 times this game. It gets pretty fucking hard to have to do everything yourself.

>Another Messi apologist
FUCK YOU CONCHUDO.
AY MESSI, AY MESSI...
VIVA LA PULGA CAMPEON DE EUROPA NO VUELVAS MAS PECHO FRIO DE MIERDA, TRES FINALES SEGUIDAS.
¡¡¡MUERTOS DE MIERDA, RENUEVEN EL EQUIPO DE UNA VEZ PORQUE ESTAS NO SON LEYENDAS Y NUNCA LO SERAN!!!

>higua chokes and gets subbed off
>hate on him
>messi chokes for 120 minutes AND the penalty
>n-not his fault, p-poor guy

>losing 3 international finals in 3 consecutive years
Have some compassion lad

Messi is the hero we need, but we don't deserve.

3rd place is looking pretty good right about now

>Played a great cup.
>Against literal whos like Panama and USA.
>Shit when he's actually needed.
Not a surprise.

Also even if messi didn't miss the penalty the media would still blame him for not scoring.

Is like bullying

AFA already choked the golden goose years ago

during Messi's peak, we had Batista and Maradona managing Argentina

afeitate esa barba de gil amargo kuliau

if he carries the team all the time, but not this one time, wouldn't this be his fault?

he is like really fucking unlucky.

>play against shitty teams for the entire Copa
>"he carried the fucking team to the finals"
>choke against an actual competent team 2 YEARS IN A FUCKING ROW

see

Gillette pls go

3 years in a row actually

He doesn't deserve so much hate. Blame Higuain.

>nobody blaming Chokeguain
>calling me Messi apologist

Kek

You aint entitled to anything

You have a top tier team with quality players but have your head so far up your ass you expect nothing but success. Fuck your shit faggot, be more grateful for having the players you have. Shit, we have not won anything ever, and we were happy to get to 8ths on 2010.

Eat shit

No he fucking sucks, you act like Argentina is shit

Bale is a perfect example of someone carrying a whole fucking team he has helped Wales more in such a short time than Messi ever has with Argentina

This. Messi shills are the worst.

you actually think he played like shit thisgame?

ah, so when they play teams with actual defensive tactics it's not his fault. and it' salso no his fault he didn't score, because that's higuains job, the job higuain has failed to do for argentina over and over.

gotcha

I'm done.

Literally done.

I forgave this team in 2014

I forgave them in 2015... Even though there was no excuse for losing against a inferior team

But this one was LITERALLY messi's fault.

There was no excuse, and there is no fucking excuse now.

I'm fucking crying now

tfw you'll never see messi smile like this again

happiness is forever stolen from him

>he now returns to being a living billionaire god in Barcelona and gets QT Antonela to gag on his cock every night
Can't feel bad for the guy

you're acting like Argentina get dominated in all of these finals. All of these games have been very balanced, and begged for someone to step up and make a difference.

>my national team is kicking ass / taking names / cashing checks / breaking necks
>I'm gonna start and participate in a lot of pro-USA and pro-Messi threads anyway
>cuz I'm fucking empty inside
>cuz even if Chile keeps on winning
>it'll never bring her back =(

muh dios

este enano no podria ni lustrarle las botas a maradona

The guy tried to run past 5 defenders and shoot every time he got the ball. Then he couldnt even find the net with no defense

Should've paid his taxes

Do not make me hate your tiny ass country

How is one man supposed to carry a soccer team throughout one entire tournament?

How is it that in a TEAM GAME, we only rely on one man to save our embarrasing team? He literally left everything in the field and master chokers like Biglia, Aguero and Higuain

BIGLIA MISSED TOO, BUT NOBODY FUCKING BLAMES HIM!

Congratulations Tata Martino

Not only you made the best soccer team in existence play a miserable championship (Barcelona) but you also made the best soccer player in the world had the worst time of his life

see
How can you not understand that a team can't depend on one fucking player. Where were the other 10 players when he was trying so hard to pass through 3 guys

saw him walking a lot, and the dives

>Zlatan-esque shit
What do you mean by that?

The difference between Chile and Argentina is that Chile plays as a team and I see them running to hell and back to get the ball. Whereas Argentina has quality players that expect Messi to carry them. And then we have """"""quality"""""" players like Di Maria that are shit and won't pass the ball unless they score.

Absolutely not. Think about that for a second.

>He carries the team.
>Unable to carry the team when faced with good opponent.
>His fault they lost.
No. Fuck off with your Canadian logic.

>ay los humildes chilenitos
A otro con ese cuento, la contás porque ganaron nomas. Seguí comiendo mierda, forro.

>He was easily contained for 120 minutes
He was contained for 120 minutes because he had double or triple coverage, and he still created chances.
That's how shit Higuain and Aguero were

Did Di Maria go off injured or something?

Tbh I can't stand this Martino cunt, I'd rather Simeone. Something off about the team comp and how they play against good opponents.

Biglia is a literal who.

>being this butthurt

They should've won before the game even got to the penalty phase. Argentina's offense was literally "hope Messi can get through 5 guys"

>being hailed the GOAT all the fucking time, shoved down every fans' throat
>gets added pressure and attention in games against good teams trying to neutralize him

>then he shrivels and doesn't perform as a result

If he's as good as he is hyped up to be, he should have been able to beat off the "2-3 defenders" that were "constantly on him non-stop"

If he can't do that, then obviously, and I know this may trigger you fags that are awed by him when he's 1v1 on someone completely under his talent level, he is being overrated.

Bale is literally carrying Wales right now in the euros, fuck off with that

Tbh it's pretty annoying when fans have a cry about coming second in an international tournament. Expecting to win everything must suck.

just pass the ball. his playstyle isn't that good for what chile were doing. he should move the ball on quickly like an ozil. stop trying to dribble