Hey Sup Forums I have depression and am looking for a religion to give my self too...

Hey Sup Forums I have depression and am looking for a religion to give my self too. people talk about giving your self to a higher power to help deal with life. any ideas thanks. yea im a depressed fag.

Honestly I know it gets a lot of stick but the Catholic Church has dealt with thousands of people like you and would probably be of help to you

You should become a pastafarian and join the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

What's the "t" stand for?

>Realistic
Catholic church is well-balanced between liberal and conservative, also a great sense of comunity
>meme answer
Become a Muslime and go to a gay bar

cult of cthulhu
really nice guys and a great future of thousands of years darkness.

>

Jehovah witnesses are very helpful
I'm joining next month
They even give you money if you need it and they're decent people

Do it like jesus

I ll pray for you now !

This desu

>Christian
>Buddhism
or
>Hinduism
Check them all out and pick which one suits your lifestyle the best

This

I take islam because i like to hate

Laveyan satanism.
Read The book and find your own meaning of life.

Islam is best

go with christianity
praying for you right now fam, i hope you get saved

Islam stronk

>Hinduism

ultimately all religions are bogus.... but in hindusim you will find much more diversity, in form of stories, avatars, gods. the stories are much more interesting and the wars and fights not any bit less cool than any anime. also they have 330,000,000 forms of gods, which is interesting.

Toltec wisdom, Taoism they're not religions but its a way of life.

This all the way. The Catholic Church persisted all persecutions throughout the ages and maintained direct succession for 2000 years, universal community of more than a billion people...

It's not just about the story, it's about the truth.
Try looking up The Coming Home Network, it's essentially converts sharing their testimonies. Could be helpful to you.

Gonna pray for you bro!

Taoism. The peace you seek is not around you it is with in you. You must find the meaning in your own life.

Coming from someone who is Catholic themselves, this is probably the wrong way to go about it. Religion through desperation is likely to just breed overzealous shitheads that make the rest of us look even worse than usual.

The old gods of your culture - shamanism is the only way to find your inner self and understand the world around you.

I'll post some books, get them.

Holy shit, I had no idea Sup Forums was so tolerant of Catholics. Is everyone just b8ing each other?

CS Lewis is excellent. Don't be put off by Internet Catholics, they're the worst sort of nofap hipsters you'll ever meet.

If you can get over the fact that Christ was wrong about His predictions, you stand a chance.

Also, nobody knows what Christ really meant because the Greek used in the original New Testament is borderline retarded and any word can mean 10 different things. Anywhere from "eternal punishment" to "lengthy education", and the difference is obviously huge.

Abrabrahamic religions. Pfft. The circles of sheep.