>pic is extremely related

stop being so edgy faggot

so your a giant faggot then?

OHHH TWINZIES!!!!!

Lol faggot

We don't give a fuck OP

Not a single fuck.

That_Naruto_Guy_Who_Always_Gets_Posted_With_This_Question.png

How's it going Jared... When are you making Requiem 2?

4chans finest.

>a psychopathic nutcase who sucks dicks and kills random people for sport

Mkay.

So Jared Letho lurks Sup Forums?

cringy as fuck

god i love this place

literally me

pic related...its me

This is so me, I'm not even lying, must ignore the filename.

OY VEY WHAT A SHOAH, EVEN THOUGH IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR?

You must be new to this PLAICE falling for bait like this

Is there a word for being afraid/angery at others ideals?

You're just here for the sake of cringe.

School bus driver Stu Benedict from the Adventures of Pete and Pete, or Burgerpants from Undertale.

dis bich

How do u dare to tell us you are like Leto-joker (in any way !). Who the fuck you think your are u picec of shit ? GTFO off Sup Forums. We not your personal army !!!!

Except for the intellect and wealth

I don't see any black people, you must not be chill with them.
PS: I understand, they're niggers.

And being not real, unless...

What? There are monkeys in the upper left corner!

Living the dream

I also stole shit that i didn't need as a kid

Moar

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Different species + that isn't nice, those monkeys don't fuck up ALL the hard work other animals do to build something nice.

This thread again

Sup Forums is dead.

as a kid? bitch I still do

ah so you're a flaming fucking faggot. like ryan "deadpool" reynolds

We are on b, you're lying.

Fucking New fag. I hope u get cancer. One of the VERY painful kinds.

>>pic is extremely related
is this a cringe thread?

Its summer over there, hey?

My right hand comes off.

It's called being a whiney bitch

Well i'm like an adult now man

so am I

except the rich part

Hey, mister. Can I have some of your candies and a ride in your, swank ass, van that says "I'm not a pedophile"?

Hey guise this is the muslim nightclub i was told about right?

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Fucking Old Fag. Why aren't you dead yet? You're old!

So you're saying i shouldn't be a dull adult?

>Reaper mains fantasize about shooting up their school yelling "DIE DIE DIE".

prove me wrong

checked the double doubles
sherminator is the man

he showed me how stupid is people are

also I'm an adult male

>People that are literally you.

How did you know? It's fine, user. Don't worry. Your dad left you because you were ugly, not because he was unfit to be a father.

You should set yourself on fire for thinking that people aren't like this and that you added anything at all to this topic. You embarrassing fucking fool.

FUCK!!! YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF S O M U C H FUCK!!!!! I FUCKING H A T E YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK F U C K ! ! !

That maybe, but I'm looking for a word that isn't as offensive to throw back at them , something like a hybrid between ideological and phobic, that way we could act as stupid as them and they would have to accept us.

hello mr. trump

>Le I did it guys I responded seriously am I cool yet

:) goodbye

The only chance u got 2 lose ur virginity is gay prison rape.

this

Kek
Hiya sister fister; gonna go see your brother lover for some siblin diblin?

Meeeeeee

I am literaly me

This guy right here.

Difference is, I'm more intelligent and I don't break the law for the most part.

>pic related i love small bitches and having them ride me

Leafy is heavy xD

I actually believe that. Tho I still won't read all that text.

Pic related

>a dark and mysterious individual. Cunning, indigenoud, savage. A hero that world needs, but dods not deserve. The one eho is NOT to be fucked with, or you will meet your end.

No you're right you really added a lot with your originality. You did something brand new and worthy of "lulz" by repeating other people's idea of replying as if you were serious. I'm glad you're here to bring the funny.

Ok so you're basically this guy without his defining characteristics?

LeafyIsQueer?

>The one eho is NOT to be fucked with, or you will meet your end.
hahahhahhahahahahahahhahaha lost

/thread

She is hot doe

lol this is fucking great. Bonus points for the typos and broken english.

Moron.

Attitude is the same, appearance is similar, maturity level, no ambition.