Just got laid yesterday, she had one tight body, and a fine ass! later that day my room mate started dating her...

Just got laid yesterday, she had one tight body, and a fine ass! later that day my room mate started dating her, hope he likes my sloppy seconds!

Anyway, i need advise.. How do I get laid like all the time! I tasted the pussy and now I want more!
Pic unrelated

You wish

You become an martyr and get 72 virgins

ITT 12 year old summerfags pretending to be cool

Are you a real person? ive never seen someone type like that unironically. Maybe youre over 60 or something, that could explain it. ITT a 60 year old that just lost his virginity attempts to brag

source of pic?

More likely fat virgin wants help getting laid from people like him.

>shits on friend for dating her,
>you couldnt keep her and she searched for something better
>she wasnt sloppy seconds, you were a disappointing first meal

>You

no idea where i got the pic from but not some 12 year old new fag, or some old fuck tard that wants attention. I got a job and a place of my own and live in the city where ladies are everywhere, just need advise user's

Kek

actually he's not really a friend and don't really mind. not looking to date just to fuck. though it was funny, how she was screaming out loud in the next room over while i was plowing her. and he just stayed in the living room and made soup

Note I right that dick rate threads were autistic but man OP you've enlightened me to a whole new level of autism you're getting cucked hardcore by a clearly more alpha roommate and have only been laid once got dumped like a needle dick chump and ontop of all of that you're old enough to move out

This is past otherkin levels of autism moving past fedoras blowing past pic related into a whole new world of chromosomal fuckery

Hello OP!

>The schwanz is made erect and rips through my clothes and the OP's
>It is inserted into the OP's butt, and the anus
>The brutal hip shake is made

Hnnnnghh! Huuuuaaooorrrgh! Unfunfunf!
Ooooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh! (in the voice of the cookie monster having the powreful ograsm)

>The seamin is released forcefully up the OP's butt, and the anus
>It forces the contents of OP's digestive system all the way out the mouth!
>OP spews poo and seamin everywhere like the edgeaculation out the mouth
>I pull out and defecate with power and majesty
>OP implodes

Ahhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

>and now is the other way around
> it will be like this for decades
>the one female that could stand your beta soul long gone to a superior version
congrats

Kill hookers and they can be yours forever.

Pro tip: They're down for anything unlike the pity fuck you got

>just got laid yesterday

huh? moving out? i wasn't even dating her, just invited her over and fucked her. happy for them actually cause they art and shit. And he was pretty much getting cucked cause i fucked her in my room while he had to listen to it for like two hours. well in my room and in the bathroom where we showered together and fucked again. Doesn't really bother me with this whole autism bull shit you say I have. Its whatever.

Why are you defending her? She's a slut obviously

OHHH yeah definitely a slut.. More trouble for the room mate. Like we just met yesterday and she grinding on my dick hardcore. and then started dating the room mate cause of there artistic similarities.
You know the fucked up thing, she didn't even fuck him.. So who's the cuck now?

The girl is a slut obviously, but op is a fucking idiot anyways. It's not even about being alpha/beta anymore.

wasn't even wanting an alpha/beta discussion, just tell me how to get the puuussy boss!

I work with an employee that's a stripper by night, would that be easy meat?

Maybe not. She probably already has a mindset to separate fantasy from reality

maybe she is a slut.
but one that knew she could get better than op, and thats enough

like i said, not looking to date anyone.

yeah she talked about doing acid once and purposed to smoke some weed with me some day..

Acid sex is top tier

i tried having sex on acid dude, and i couldn't my viens felt like bubbles and my face felt like it was melting, got distracted and walk to the coffee shop and stirred some coffee for ten minutes before the cashier was asking whats wrong.

taimanin yukikaze

dont bother correcting my spelling