how much money did you make for each?

Can I hire you

hit"person"

please try to be gender neutral

8k for people of average social status
12k for Richfags

If you can track me down in an IRC room, yes. Ihunt4you

Bad b8 m8

What are your methods of eliminating targets?

ranged or melee?

What's your favorite method for a hit

Learning their movements, daily routines etc. Then kill based on that. Car crashes, gun accidently goes off while cleaning, fall down stairs and breaks neck..

I'll play along. What pistol and caliber or rifle and caliber or knife or whatever?

favorite food?

If this is real then cool, if not whatever. I have a dope dealer who's offered me a good price of 5k to off anyone I want, only 2.5k if they're a user and I can set them up with him. I'm assuming he'd give them a hot bag. Have you ever considered using the drug crisis to your business advantage?

Up close and personal. I love using hands.

oh great, a misogynist AND a killer. what, are you a racist too?

Ranged. But use melee more.

Yeah, i like to play reaper in owerwatch
Serious question even if probably b8: how it started?

any of your friend or relatives know of your occupation? also Batman or Superman?

> implying a real hitman would be stupid enough to post that on Sup Forums

I do a lot of really illegal stuff too but i wouldnt risk getting tracked down and go to jail to entertain some random faggots

how dfoes it feel to know you've b8ed everyone to being tracked by the FBI

I prefer .22 as it is quiet and cheap.
Knifes make too much of a mess.
I cant give out rifle info beisides .22 cal

How much does your mom weigh?

quality standards on .22 suck balls. how do you account for that?

around 800 lbs. She's a fat abusive cow. Why do you think i became a hitman? I wanted people to feel my pain

knives....

apparently we didn't finish school...

Are you using a VPN right now, I mean wouldn't want FBI crawling in here

Is she available?

Not b8. Ex-millitary and i liked killing. Easy money and know how to do it.

You are aware of tor right?

she's a fucking whore, so she's always available

I like fat girls what's her number?

251.4 lbs

I want I want to fuck your mom dude can I get her info

>can't give out rifle info
Why? You think we're gonna dox your rifle and it'll turn you in.
Youre a shit pretend assassin

What have been the motivation to kill those 5 people? Or no reason was given? Also, do you have a code of ethics you follow? Like no one underage, etc?

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

how many people do you hit in an average day?
Are you a closed fist kind of man or an open palm slap kind of man?

As far as i know Sup Forums blocks tor exit nodes

How physically fit are you?
Do you travel or only take jobs in your area?

What branch of military? What was the most impressive that happened for you when serving?

>Tor
>Sup Forums
Stop lying

He ready said he only killed 5 so far

(309)4081613

Yes yes it does roodypoo wanted to post on here through tor never been able

kek

Do you ever feel guilty for the people you killed? Taking them away from their friends and family? Psychologically fucking up anyone close to him/her?

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY THAT EVEN THOUGH ITS WRONG TO GO KILL PEOPLE AND ALL THAT STUFF, YOU ARE DOING A DAMN GOOD JOB AT IT, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, GOOD JOB user!

What? Kill?
I thought he was a hit-man

my uncle also trains man he is driver. sometimes he get death threats but never rape. stay strong trains is hard job

why would i feel guilty, im doing what i can to survive. i come before some random family

.22 is good if you use it up close.
Otherwise 9mm is another choice.

You should have let her live.

Mine Too!

How much to track and kill this gaylord?---v

someone dying doesn't psychologically fuck someone up you retarded edgy piece of shit

im trained as a professional sniper although I prefer my penis.
sometimes i hold in the cum using the stop n go method

when i go on assassination missions, it's not too much of a hassle-that thing has the range of a Mexican jumping bean on the hood of a car in july

VPN's dont protect from shit.
pptp is broken anyways and all other methods are just as useless.

I can understand that to an extent but, that family will never be the same. They constantly think about how they could have prevented it or done something.

topkek wtf

Why are you a faggot?

>this

Batman over superman.
The darkness in his movies speaks to me and helps me do my uber cool hitman job.

It could though? If you had an only child and that child grows up and is murdered? You wouldn't be fucked up?

Troy

how's fourth grade going ?

What is so interesting about replying to an obviously not hitman seriously not getting it
Thats why youre life sucks cause you waste time with shit like this

Can I have a job?

like i said, my survival comes before the sadness and grieving of any family, especially one i've never met

does noggers kill peopple good like u does or do medium voershaddow thew nigogger kill count?

Any way for us to safely get started in the buisness? I'm a real pimp here.. Just saying. - how much you making? If you already answered that, I'm about to read the thread.

But there are multiple other ways of surviving. Like, i dont know, getting a regular job?

Where to get job?

military trained, dont want to go over seas, private contractors are lame as fuck but man would love to kill dudes for money.

Ex crime student here, specialized in gangs violence.

Have you been close of being caught ? What are your method to avoid police detection ?

Oh shit

since u sell ur bod for people to use as a toool, how much for a buttfuckn? I wanna fuck ur butt for money

kek

Army. Nothing impressive really.

Fit but nothing spectacular. Travel.

You obviously dont know computers well enough to understand how to make a node yourself.

No. Its a job.

You arent OP fuck off summerfag

2k hes a fag.

Caught in the fucking lie. I guess these threads are "fun" for the RP question and answer shit, but you must be fucked if you think anybody genuinely believes you OP.

Cause its fun.

how do you get your jobs?

Pretty well. Although Schools over so.

why would i toil away under someone else's watch when i can do what i enjoy for so much more money, as my own boss?

top kek at all these fedora tipping urine jar basement dwellers believing all this

A job? Working at wal-mart is a job, too?

You are still a fag.

Just because you love hitting the all you can eat buffet doesn't make you a hitman.

do you accept bitcoin ?

A shitty one. Maybe someday you can actually get a better job than walmart.

Sure it does.

Topppest of kecks! I lelled hardder than a pepe reading memes on the fourth chene

No, i'd just be angry and in mourning?
If someone took my child and brutally murdered it in front of me I'd wig out a little.

Why do you think someone dying would mentally scar someone? People are constantly dying and the family still functions afterwards.

Wew

>Ask a real hitman anything.

Anybody ask you for a quote on Hillary?

youtu.be/OFmvipF3Mbg

OP is a huge Faggot
Pic is me by my real Job

or maybe he doesn't know

Topkek. And no, but it would be expensive. Like 25k