What will happen if he doesn't win, Sup Forums?

What will happen if he doesn't win, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-r9E5n5FnM
youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWB
Russia annexes more countries
More US troops die in Middle East/Kurds start more wars
Israel kills even more Palestinians
Healthcare reforms get even more cringeworthy
Another recession within 2-3yrs

America is fucked

Oh wait, these things will happen regardless.

More of what we've had for the last 8 years.
in other words, more political corectness bullshit.

Sure Trump's an asshole and is more than likely a crook, but seriously, name me one person in American politics who isn't a fucking crook.
>inb4 Sanders
The whole thing with the donations has been a "The Producers" scam. Make shit load of donations, through fancy tax footwork by a good Jewish account it shows all money as being spent, and Sanders will live the last few months of his life on a private island. :^)

OP here;

The worst part about all of this despite the fact clinton is under investigation, she'll never get indicted. Not ever. The government wants her to be president that badly becasue 1) she's the only real politician left in the race who can win ("real" as in political experience as a senator) and 2) because she's a woman

America is changing very quickly rather we like it or not. First we had the first black president, now it's time for the first woman president. As much as I don't want Trump or Clinton to win, I think Trump will be the better option.

>He'll run America like a business
>What works, works
>what doesn't work, doesn't work and can/will be modified

america is fucked regardless...
even IS knows they gotta get the dumbest countries. the guy in france probably took the wrong exit

If Trump wins you get a reality personality in the white house.

If Hillery wins youll get a dum cunt.

GG murica you got yourselfs fucked

Please tell me how Thrump is concidered a successful businessman...

He inherits all his money anyhow

The establishment will go crazy. That's all that matters.

>if I don't get it my way, there will be catastrophe

Sure thing, bub.

Who cares? Look at the current butthurt of the Republican party leadership. It will extend to the Democrat leadership. And inflicting this pain is all that matters.

A flood of sweet delicious defeated tears will end the California drought.

Hey, OP, you realize that the US will be icnreasingly divided regardless? The division white women plus people of color versus white men will hold through future election cycles too. And it will make more white men shift to the republican side, further polarizing the country.

Also it will make the rest of the world more wary of giving one's own women the chance to ally with "other people".

the world will be a better place.

>More of what we've had for the last 8 years.
good

Life will go on

WW3 won't happen.

user, you are not allowed to comment anymore. You have abused your privilege by posting garbage.

america is fucked

we all get fucked in the ass by gorillas

I bet that bitch is going to major in wymyns studies with an emphasis on muh immigrants

top jej

To be fair, she does have nice legs.

Actual real life will continue, minus one dank meme.

I can't find her twitter account

probably deleted it so she wouldn't get flooded with hate

>doesn't know entrepreneurs fail many times for every one success
>doesn't understand risk and reward
>doesn't understand inheritance laws

A bunch of very stupid, very angry people will be pretty distraught for a couple years. That's about it.

All of that while being in America.

I bet she couldn't acomplish all of that in Mexico.

Ungrateful bastards

If she is undocumented then she has no birth certificate. Last time I checked you need a state id of some sort to get a job, but you can't get an id without a birth certificate. So she will never be able to get a job in the states.

>doesn't understand the truth

>So she will never be able to get a job in the states.
yeah like all the other illegals that can't work here

youtube.com/watch?v=e-r9E5n5FnM

I love when liberals try to discredit this argument. They don't see donald trump as a businessman, but rather just a deranged, misguided politician

I mean she can never get a legit job that doesn't pay cash under the table.

if donald win you will nolonger have a slave as your president

or she can do like my father did and become a legal citizen.

My father immigrated here from England

youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ

America is fucked either way. Best thing you can do is leave the country before it turns to shit.

Welcome to the third world

Actually, it should be YOU thag checks YOUR privilege, shitlord. You don't know if that user classifies as Anonnette or Little user or Black user or Xir user. Check your privilige, cis-scum.

He'll lose.

Angry anti brony detected

>fails
>abuses other ppl money to keep himself afloat
>fails
>bailout
>too big to fail