youtube.com/watch?v=kV9sNmujCPk

or maybe this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0gpGqGHEr_8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Angels#Year-end_lists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is it pop record of the decade?
No. Art Angels or Visions is.

Emotion is a nice album. Sort of like 1989 part 2. Pleasant yet shallow.

/thread

I love this album

Your Type is the best song, with Run Away With Me a close second

No exceptions

>that pantyhose cover
bruh

how do you make yourself stay interested in pop

hey guys, got any tips into making this album click?
I've listened to it like 5 times and i didn't really enjoy it
And when i want something poppy to be happy to i still pick Everything Everything, Sparks, shit like that over it

Grimesfags are this delusional? Visions was great but Art Angels was so derivative. Emotion actually brought flawless production and a well-mixed bunch of styles into a cohesive album.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to listen to music.

In my opinion it is a nearly flawless record. LA Hallucinations is the perfect pop song.

lol

Without a doubt, make sure to check out pic related also.

You're actually delusional and against the consensus. Art Angels, derivative of what? Name a similar album made before AA.

It's funny how you defend Emotion which is a safe version of Taylor Swift's 1989 (if that was even possible). Well-mixed bunch of styles? Dude, the whole Emotion is very samey and shallow. It will be forgotten in max 5 years from now. It's like strawberry icecream, all style and no substance.

OP

DUDE

YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS

Seriously, I had the same experience as you--even the same favorite songs. I realized this does everything Emotion does, but better. Not that I'd call Emotion bad.

>Emotion
>a safe version of Taylor Swift's 1989
Oh please, 1989 was the blandest fucking shit ever. Emotion is kinetic and vibrant with way more hooks than Taylor could ever dream of. There is no desperate trend chasing on Emotion, no shoehorning in of awkward rappers. Emotion is not samey, every song is different. Compared to Art Angels it is far less likely to be forgotten in 5 years. Carly is a high quality pop star and the best thing to come out of the mainstream in a decade. You wanna talk about no substance? 1989 is like eating soggy bread drenched in milk. Grimes will never fuck you or know that you exist.

>It's like strawberry icecream, all style and no substance.
What the FUCK does this mean?? This is the true pleb test right here. Strawberry ice cream > literally all other ice cream.

>Compared to Art Angels it is far less likely to be forgotten in 5 years.
Good joke. People told the same about Visions in 2012, that will be forgotten and yet, it's more relevant than ever.
>Oh please, 1989 was the blandest fucking shit ever.
I actually enjoyed 1989 more than Emotion. They're both good albums, but not on the Art Angels level.
>Grimes will never fuck you or know that you exist.
And I don't even care. Your sentence is not an argument.
>Carly is a high quality pop star and the best thing to come out of the mainstream in a decade.
She's good, but a bit too safe and bland. She looks amazing, I can admit that.

>Art Angels
>it's more relevant than ever.
Where? Not anywhere outside of Sup Forums, bro.

I really don't understand how you can call Carly safe and bland when compared to Taylor.

>Art Angels
>it's more relevant than ever.
>Where?
I said that about Visions. AA is also relevant, still discussed and posted very often.
>Not anywhere outside of Sup Forums, bro.
Many people are listening to it, bro. It featured on many year end lists and that helped its fairly big popularity.

You're a faggot. Fuck off with this poptimism bullshit. Seriously. It's not good. You're a loser.

>still discussed and posted very often.
Yeah, on Sup Forums. Are you one of those people who don't go outside very often?

>featured on many year end lists
By hipster music journalists that most people don't even know about.

>Yeah, on Sup Forums. Are you one of those people who don't go outside very often?
Look yourself in the mirror before making such false assumptions. I go outside often and I post from my own phone. AA is posted in many places. I'm not going to spoonfeed you, Google is your friend.
>By hipster music journalists that most people don't even know about.
So, all music critics are "hipster music journalists"? Interesting opinion. Take a look here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Angels#Year-end_lists Do you even recognize these reviewers?

I want to lick her pantyhouse

I don't want you to spoonfeed me, sweetheart. I already know the answer.

>So, all music critics are "hipster music journalists"?
Where did I say that all music critics are hipster music journalists? And oh wow, all hipster and mainstream shill publications, imagine that.

>Where did I say that all music critics are hipster music journalists?
You implied that, kid. Don't pretend you don't know that most music press (hipsters or not) reviewed her music.

>By hipster music journalists that most people don't even know about.
Your words, son. I can assure you that most people interested in music know about Rolling Stone, Spin, P4K, The Guardian, Billboard, Stereogum, NYT, etc. All the major publications (hipsters or not) praised her work. Deal with it.

remove I really like you and it's a legit 10 imo. god I hate that song

It's enjoyable in a campy way imo

I didn't imply that at all. You appear to be seeing the word "all" in sentences where it is not present. That's unfortunate.

epic xD

>tfw you have an critically acclaimed album

Your type makes me feel >pic related

My favorite songs are Favorite Color, Warm Blood, and When I Needed You

Halfaxa is better then Visions and you can't really compare Art Angels with anything else she's made in the past.
1989 sounds nothing like Emotion besides female vocals and synths.

Warm Blood, When I Needed You, Your Type, Run Away With Me and All That are my favorites.

Cool so there is a literal grimes general on the front page at all hours of the day but the delusional autistic grimesfag won't let us have one fucking thread about Carly without trying to make it about Art Angels. Insecure much?

>best pop album of the decade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. no.

this is.

>tfw the acclaim is meaningless cause it's a pop effort being judged by pop standards