Right. Firstly this is not bait

Right. Firstly this is not bait.
My dad recently passed and it was up to me to clean his study. I had trouble with a specific locker because I couldn't find the key. I ended up having to break the lock. Once inside I found a bunch of folders with various numbers and a little notebook. It gave me the address of a lockup a couple miles from here. I'm going to visit it tomorrow. I don't have the key for that either, so I'm hoping the site manager will let me in if I explain the scenario. Can someone tell me what this picture means? I don't understand a thing. I reverse image searched and it took me to a weird science site.

ovaltech.ca/philyexp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0q0hGGZXXU
google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAESzgEJoEBr4OekV6gawgELEKjU2AQaAggKDAsQsIynCBpgCl4IAxIm3gL9EvwS-QJU0QfQB1P7AsIH4SPwIuIj7iKFOMQ2zSu8IN0qwDYaMAQ31gLHrC3utxT9DmI7ApXYfJiZS5kPKegoPch25SbwQgyX1vLKIkzDyv6yYQtixyADDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIE3d6raQwLEJ3twQkaMgoICgZza2V0Y2gKBgoEaGVhZAoJCgdkcmF3aW5nCggKBmRlc2lnbgoJCgdjYXJ0b29uDA&q=magnetic resonance&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw0JbitKrNAhULElIKHcH0DP0Qsw4IKw&biw=1867&bih=795
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

find an electrical engineer

Maybe just somescience notes. What was ur dad's occupation

Is this your dad?
youtube.com/watch?v=y0q0hGGZXXU

He was a surgeon. Not sure why he would study anything like this. From what I know, he didn't understand a thing about electronics.

This thread is cancer. OP can't reverse image search before taking part in cancerous shitposting.

google.com/search?hl=en&tbs=simg:CAESzgEJoEBr4OekV6gawgELEKjU2AQaAggKDAsQsIynCBpgCl4IAxIm3gL9EvwS-QJU0QfQB1P7AsIH4SPwIuIj7iKFOMQ2zSu8IN0qwDYaMAQ31gLHrC3utxT9DmI7ApXYfJiZS5kPKegoPch25SbwQgyX1vLKIkzDyv6yYQtixyADDAsQjq7-CBoKCggIARIE3d6raQwLEJ3twQkaMgoICgZza2V0Y2gKBgoEaGVhZAoJCgdkcmF3aW5nCggKBmRlc2lnbgoJCgdjYXJ0b29uDA&q=magnetic resonance&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw0JbitKrNAhULElIKHcH0DP0Qsw4IKw&biw=1867&bih=795

No? ?

He was obviously studying the Tetragrammaton, a magnetic device that is the literal name of god. Right now, you need to search "Nassim Heiremein Tetragrammaton Gravity Generator" on youtube. For the physics explanation head to reddit/r/holofractal.

The Tetragrammaton is a Isotrtopic Vector Matrix used by the ancients to levitate & arrange large stones and part the seas. Professor Leonard Susskind at Stanford is working on a mathematical proof that shows that the tetragrammaton matrix is the fabric of a quantum probability wave, and the big bang was the infinite fractal expansion of the Teragrammaton. The flower of life is used to geometrically represent this ancient relic, it appears on ancient sites all over the world.

Dude ... this is the most controversial material on the planet. Only occult goths and wannabe zen masters, acid heads and shroomers go after the tetragrammaton. Tell us how your father died, it is relevant.

Brushless motor and controller with some non sense thrown in.

I wonder how OP feels getting shit on with a red pen and a highlighter during summer.

Doesn't matter, he's obviously use to it.

0_0 This sounds too deep for me. I'm actually scared. I understand why people think I'm trolling. But seriously..

My dad apparently died from a heart attack. He was only 48.

>Reverse image search
>Results everywhere

You are retarded for encouraging this shit poster.

Holy Moses!

That nigga teleporter might actually work

I was looking for assistance in understanding. I'm clearly oblivious to any of this.

>0_0
Kill yourself faggot.

Results are everywhere. I could read for hours and still be clueless. I want to know more personal experiences or understanding.

The only thing you're oblivious to is how to troll properly.

Hmph. To assume is one thing. To promote death is too far. Grow up, kiddo.

The thing is, I'm not trolling. If you're not going to help, please leave this thread.

Eat shit and die. Even downy autists know how to troll.

You're such a weak troll the hobbits won't even need Gandalf's help to defeat you.

I'm seeing the same shit all the time. "Kill yourself fag", "u got autism".

Please. You're all the same 17 year old kids that don't quite fit in with society.

You're seeing the same shit all the time because it's the truth.
/thread

No shit, you even clarified the reverse image search made no sense to you. Regardless of the pics authenticity and your fathers passing, I know what the image is depicting.

I'm fucking telling you it is the Tetragrammaton. Go learn about it. Just keep your wits about you, only psychonauts explore this material. So that's that. Aside, if your story is real then you should post everything you found in his study. I want a list of books in his shelf, I want scans of all his notes, plus the notebook you found.

Why? If you are telling the truth, for reals, then your Dad was researching quantum gravity. The truth about that technology needs to be out there, the tetragrammaton is not a fucking joke and people are regularly assassinated for researching it. Folks spend decades researching it only to get half as far as what's shown in that image.

My only other guess is he was trying to reverse engineer the magnet motor patent.

I guess that seems accurate. Nothing new about kids on the Internet placing people on the autistic spectrum when they're too feeble to open their minds.

How can I contact you?

Look north at dawn.

Never mind. I am a troll. Forget this post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kill yourself fag, u got autism

>Admits being a "Troll"
kill yourself

jupejupesound on reddit, it's a alt account for pro trump spam.