2ch

Why 2ch members so successful? I met with anons on Kraut - the all are losers and gay. Majority of anons on Sup Forums are losers and gays also. Meanwhile on 2ch almost all annons are quite rich alpha's and have lots of qt gf. Why such difference? Do Russian males are superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

pravda-tv.ru/2016/07/30/245216/inostrancy-v-rossii-brazilyanka-o-bane-i-o-tom-za-kogo-bolet-v-rio
twitter.com/Gabriella_Diva
gabriellamusic.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because imageboards in russia are for elites

But difference is really big. Russian user participate in Ukrainian war, raep Ukrainian corpses, expropriate property and make many other alpha things. I just can't imagine how such people make posts about such loser nonsense as "tfw no qt gf" . Meanwhile here on Sup Forums such things is usual autistic activity.

Because all Tue successful and happy people in the west don't frequent anthropomorphic frog discussion forums

ok i understand what you trying to say.

Typical member of wester imageboard is loser or gay (for me it's synonyms, but i'm tolerant person)
Typical member of wester imageboard is loser or gay (for me it's synonyms, but i'm tolerant person)
Typical member of Russian imageboard is countercultural rebels (who are just too alpha to obey to system). Where i can find western analog of such people in the western internets?

fug, my post is broken

Our board has an user who lives in a van. Umm, we had a guy who probably died to some disease and wrote as his last testament that MLP faggots are faggots.

We also had a guy who ate 3 month old moldy peasoup.

nowhere

>Where i can find western analog of such people in the western internets?
So, a place where Western, rich, social(!) men who go to the gym go to on the Internet? No idea. They probably don't go on the Internet much to begin with?

We had a guy who chopped his dick off
He wanted to do circumcision because of foreskin disease.

?????

do russians have 2ch also?

Ok i understand your point, western whites has no balls. Tell me plz where i can find nigga/latino gang forums in the internets.

Yes they have.

We had a guy who took a lone nestling and nurtured him and let him go whilst he trained him. The bird was called Adolf Birdler.

Are these two gentlemen in the picture you've provided members of the ressurected Golden Horde?

Unironically try reddit, there's bound to be a subreddit on that matter

Mongolian Foederati in ancient Roman style. Moscow is Third Rome you known.

>countercultural rebel
>двaч кaк жe хoчeтcя лaмпoвyю тянoчкy в мapшpyткe вacян нa нoгy нacтyпил выпиливaюcь в нoвый гoд(((

чe y нeгo зa хpeнь жeлтaя нa cтвoлe?

magyar cigani

In Russia having a gf seems like no big deal. Many ugly Brazilians go to Russia and manage to get gfs, despite being rejected by lots of Brazilian girls.

Russian girls are easy and like brown men.

He нa cтвoлe, a нa вepeвкe блoк лoл

Cтpaхoвoчнoe cнapяжeниe зa cтвoлoм

But you don't have gf. Even Russian girls reject you

Ushanka Vodka Balalaika AK-47

BUK TOPOL M SU-27

Leave my Transnistria alone you faggot

I don't like Russian girls anyway, so if they reject me, that is a good thing. I'm Slav, so i like Germanic girls from Europe or USA.

>I'm Slav
who exactly?

>Russian girls are easy and like brown men.
It's because Russian people are brown also. Brazilian girls like Russian men also

pravda-tv.ru/2016/07/30/245216/inostrancy-v-rossii-brazilyanka-o-bane-i-o-tom-za-kogo-bolet-v-rio

twitter.com/Gabriella_Diva

gabriellamusic.ru/

Make me

>I'm Slav, so i like Germanic girls
Shiteater lol

tfw no gf

Serbian.

>Russian people are brown

Did you know that in some regions of Brazil people who have platinum blonde hair and pink skin are called "Russian"?

Everyone calls my grandfather "The Russian" and i couldn't understand why, then they explained to me.

>Did you know that in some regions of Brazil people who have platinum blonde hair and pink skin are called "Russian"?

Anime victims. True Russians are brown.

south Brazil? How slavs treated there?

>2ch
Oh shit. We time travelled back in 2008 again?

oh hi Hungary

I went to 2ch Sup Forums and everyone called me osi

aussie?

yea

and you not?

>True Russians are brown.

This strengthens the Slavic brotherhood.

Rio Grande do Sul, South Brazil yes. If you're a Slav from famous country like Poland or Russia everyone will want to suck your dick and worship you.

Nice Troll friendo

wtf I go to Grande do Sul right now

>This strengthens the Slavic brotherhood.
Slavic brotherhood. invented by Russians in 19 century only for breaking of Ottoman and Austria-Hungarian Empires.IRL Slavic brotherhood never existed.

Only in Russia do Putins cocksuckers count as 'counterculture rebels'

>Putins cocksuckers
He just have power, and your butthurt don't change this. Russians just don't waste time for such activity.

You do pizdish, that is not true. I've met some people from 2ch/fag/, they all are poor and misorgenistic people.

How typical for a Russian feudal fuckface. Цapь-бaтюшкa.

> actor play role of Emperor in TV
> Western cucks really believe in his importance.

Lol

Tell me — are you dolboyob, blyad? Do you really just called Moldova a western country? I am living in 1000 km. near Moscow, alo. Don't be suck an fat idiot.

My tenses are so fucked up. Native speakers should be probably angry.

Western colony if you prefer certain terms.

We were a part of Russian Empire until it accidentally died. After that Romania used her puppets inside the country to force us to join them. But Soviet Union never forgot, so then it became stronger, it made Romanians to leave, and Moldova again became a part of kinda Russian Empire.

So there are no western guys at all. Eastern only.

Do you can't into geography? For traveling into Moldova i must drive to the West from Russia - Moldova is Western country for us. Your govt suck EU dicks also, don't understand why you are so triggered from being Western country.

Geography says that I live in Eastern Europe. Checkmate.

Moldova is same thing as Romania and Romania is a province of Western European Empire. Moldova is the West.

It is always nice then somebody tells you more about your country, even he lives in another. Should I just believe because you said so?

Because i belongs to Russian master race - you should.