Originally meant as a simulation for "real world" politics...

Originally meant as a simulation for "real world" politics, Sup Forumsandcraft was born thanks to an anonymous serverfag who took inspiration from a random image found on Sup Forums of a well-built beach house, and literally 19 minutes later, started a thread with an idea to start a minecraft server. "Sup Forumscraft" was one suggestion that came into conflict with wowfags, so we opted for "Sup Forumsandcraft" instead. We have been running mostly continuously since 2012, with only a few gaps of service. As you have probably guessed, this is a Sup Forums server.

The goal of Sup Forumsandcraft is to establish politically based factions that will work as "governments". The server implements a custom resource pack to "increase immersion" into """politics""".
Put simply, we are for political roleplaying and generally having a good damn time.

It's a pretty rules light server and the only real thing that will get you banned is combat hacking, besides that we're pretty loose about what happens.

We allow cracked clients, download one if you're interested in playing.
Recommended client:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142/Minecraft_1.8.4_Cracked_[Full_Installer]_[Online]_[Server_List]

looks intresting

So basically a Civcraft rip off?

cool, i will fuck up everything.

i code minecraft hacked clients for fun, ive Caused lots of drama on the most famous pvp server badlion cause of an easy exploit in their anticheat, ill be sure to come on.

Not really, we are our own thing.

The resource pack is the biggest thing.

feel free
Thanks for the heads up
I guess I'll have to make a backup rn

> IP: polandcraft.tk
> Server IP is and always will be polandcraft.org

that was before the old admin became a bitch

Do Hive next, they are going downhill anyway

A nice build some people made

i dont actually use them though, The only reason i used it on badlion is cause the owners are so fucking cocky saying how Powerful their anticheat is, while it sucks dick. i just sell the clients for 40$

A nice wall to the south

Hm Hxpixel is pretty proud of their new Anticheat, Watchdog, doesn't look like a step-up from NCP tho

is AnitAura any good?

AntiAura*

How do you play this game when your shit is constantly being raided and destroyed?

There is plugins that protects stuff you build

It has factions plugin to protect your stuff, people can only blow up claimed land when the owner of the land is online. However claims expire after 10days of inactivity, so there's always ruins to explore

beautifull

Is it like a factions server? Cuz on factions, people would just get withers aND raid bases

How much faction power does a single player generate? 10?

yes, you can raid using withers.
The server is vanilla survival+factions. in the span of a month there have only been like 3 withers summoned because they are hard to obtain. Plus people aren't literal niggers that will raid you for no reason.

Depends on the server, but the most usual one is just 100% protected nothing can harm it. Mostly used on Survival servers with pvp off

12 maxpower.
Lose 2 on death.
Takes like 1 hour to gain 2 power.

Ok I'll bite. If I join a faction though I'm actually offering up a weakness.

I remember back when I used to manage a clan in a factions server, I never died, and my bases were safe. Then I invited a guy who killed himself over and over when I was offline, which let his buddies raid my bases.

don't worry, a person's power can't go negative here.

can i kill pakis on this game?

you can in fact kill all kinds of degenerates in this game

Is there a Pulse club yet?

Not that I know of :^)

bump

resource pack?

Yes, it's a major feature of the serb's memes. So if you don't use it you are missing out

bump

bump

bumpiest

bump