APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

I won't. I said that they would choke on the pressure again, and so they did. I do congratulate you, though. You won it fair and square. Unfortunately our players don't have even half the guts that your players have.

Fucking loose streak it's too killing. Well played argie bros

it was a good game, you should be proud of your players.

BTW contain messi, the guy is suffering. Too much presure for him

That's why you won't win anything and your country will remain the same. Stop being arrogant and learn some humbleness already, you are no better than anyone.

Chileans confirmed for bros.

One of the most exciting games I've watched despite having zero stakes in it.

THANK YOU TEXAS

It's so sad what's happening to messy right now, I hope he feels better afterwards.

>stop being arrogant
>to an Argentinian

This

Chilean goalkeeper was first to go to him while he was sitting by himself, even before his teammates. Shows a lot of character.

Cry me a fucking river. He makes millions of dollars.
I'm proud of Mercado, Ottamendi and Mascherano. I'm ok with Romero, Funes Mori and Banega (he shouldn't have played today though, he was injured). That's it. The rest of the team was a fucking disaster today. They deserve all the shit they will get. And Messi can go fuck himself together with Higuaín.

That's what I said. Are you fucking retarded? They choked on the pressure. That's why Chile was better than us: because Chile didn't. Or you think that being able to handle pressure isn't part of what makes a football player?

They're friends you dumbass

TEXAS :D

The sad part is that Argentina doesn't deserve Messi.

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS
CLAP CLAP CLAP

In any random team in the world, give me Messi over anyone. In the NT I trade you Messi for Medel. Please.

What part of texas you guys from?

Santiago.

The mines of the great hilly state of texas
Its very ironic that one of the most mountinous regions on earth and the flatest have similar flags

Good one. :P

>apologizing to a 0-0 borefest

No, fuck you

Viña Del Mar
Comfy seaside city.

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

s-s-sorry

no shame losing to the champ desu

THIRD TIME IN A ROW

El Paso.

Before this Copa I was kind of hoping that Chile would be able to retain their crown, but I didn't think they'd actually pull it off, and in the same fashion as last time.

Grats to Chile, they deserved it.

Anyone but Medel, he's my favorite.

Bravo is a top, top lad
Happy to have him as captain, aside from being a top quality keeper he's a leader

Is Bravo basically Jesus? Such a high calibur player, on and off the field.

>Manos de mantequilla se volvió el MVP de Chile

Tu también puedes conseguir polola, user, solo tienes que creer en ti

You wot m8? Didn't you watch the game? It was messi + 10 vs Chile.
Dude can't do all by himself, and he was pretty much playing alone

thank you texas

Based TExas.

Yes, press is a very ungratefull with messi .
They have 3 finals match and perfect scores.

Based Chile, this final was worth every goal against Mexico

Cuantas copas tenes?

El Alamo

cuantas copas argentina ha ganado en lo que llevas de vida

Yeah, why do you think I asked you for him? You prove my point though.

You do know that a football match isn't all about the players who attack at least? The best one in Argentina was either Mercado or Mascherano yesterday. Messi was the attacker that sucked the least, which ain't saying too much considering that the others were fucking Higuaín and Agüero.

user aceptalo nos tienen de hijos, no solo nos ganaron 2 finales seguidas literalmente destruyeron la selecion

who /cuantascopastenes/ here

Estos pechos se destruyen solos. Higuaín erró el mismo gol que metió hace poco. Cuando juegan una final la ansiedad los nubla. Hoy habríamos perdido por penales contra Trinidad y Tobago.

/Quienteganolasdosultimas/ here

who /placastectonicas/ here

:^)

Texas winning the championship.

When doesn't the USA win? USA wins 2 back to back COPA Americas, 50 superbowls, all but 2 world series.

We just need a world cup now.

Based Texas, we run this shit

who /stillgotmessiontheirNT/ here

So whats the deal with that music thing that goes on there?

Does it still happen?

just realized that chile's flag is basically a minimalist version of ours

Yup, every year. People act like it's the biggest shit ever, but desu it's pretty terribad.

Like are the people that perform at least famous or good?

me ves preocupado?

Latin-wise famous yeah, nostalgia bands/singers for the most, one or two anglobands from year to year (Journey, Simply Red, The Police, Backstreet boys, etc).
Obviously they bring shitty bands too, at least one reggeaton "singer" every damn year.

YOU ARE THE KINGS BASED TEXAS I TELL YEW HWAT