I wanna end it all tonight Sup Forums

I wanna end it all tonight Sup Forums
What's a quick painless way to kill myself.

Take a lot of pain killers.

Go clubbing in America.

Hang yourself and fap in the same time

how did you took this photo?

or Paris

Not saying do it, but jumping from a high height and landing head first would be painless.

I thought that planking trend died...

Where in Aus are ya dude

Don't do it. With the average human lifespan being roughly 70 years, you only have to endure, at the very most, another 52 years of excruciatingly unforgivable pain.

I don't wanna hang myself don't want my parents to find me like that. Don't have any pain killers in the house

Then why killing yourself? Why the easiest way?

Or just don't kill your self

Doesn't work most of the time. They do CO2 in the tanks.

Not whiteknighting, but seriously OP - nothing is insurmountable. Whatever it is thats bringing you down, there will be a way through or around. Trust me, I've felt how you've feel a thousand time, I've even attempted it - but I've made it to the ripe old age of 40, and now have a family of my own. I still have down days but for the main I'm glad I didnt do anything stupid. Life is mostly good m8, don't get too caught up in the bad because I promise you it doesnt last forever.

it doesn't matter how fast or slow you die it doesn't matter if it hurts or not because after its over it will be instant you wont remember the pain right before the end a suicide will always be instantaneous to you

Gay club only

Periscope that shit

show your genitals

Go out in style, suicide by cop

I'm killing myself because I have been struggling with depression since I was 12 (when I first attempted). I have ptsd from being assaulted at work and now can't return to work without having extreme anxiety attacks and because of This I have stagnated for 2 years. I live in Victoria Australia Gippsland.

Can you list your reasons for ending it? Are they valid, and unable to be changed or altered?

Play in traffic

Who do you talk to about it?

and people do really well breathing a helium CO2 mix right? dumbass

v

Snake Bite from Western Taipan, will kill you in three minutes and it's the natural way to go.

if you have a vagina get on a plane come live with me in America i too have anxiety ps i eat the pussy real good like a lesbo on crack

Showing genitals because requested

Australian here. Fuck life. Buy a pc. Start twitch and YT.. Don't leave house... Progress... Profit... Worked for me.. Good luck user. Don't kill yourself.

O your a trans fag cut your finger nails and start acting like a man shit nigger wasting my time.

Move house mate, get a new job, You'll be fine.

Cool if you're doing requests,,,, Got any females in the house,,.....?

Oh look it's this faggot again only the fourth time this week you've been craving attenation

where are u from op?

Seriously, again?

Same bullshit fake suicide discussion every day.

Only beta fags love this shit.

If you have a car put it in the garage. Put a tube in the mufler. Kilm your self with co2.

Nice balls

C02 is carbon dioxide. They mix in oxygen at around 20% to stop suicide.

Id say jump or overdose on heroin
Id prefer heroin because you feel super awsome and its not painful, you just get so relaxed that you stop breathing
Thats a nice way to go

I have a bunch of sleeping pills but o don't know if I could die from them