Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So my friend let me try out his fingerbox the other day and it was fucking awesome, so I decided to get one of my own. Is this a good first fingerbox, Sup Forums? I'm just a beginner so sorry if this is a n00b question.

Also sorry to be annoying, but does anyone think that the colour of the fingerbox matters? I just want to be ready for World Fingerbox Day on Saturday.

I'd go for a more cream color OP. Or maybe even just straight white would work best for you? I personally have a black fingerbox with green trim. It really just matter on your personality

Fuck off faggot.

is it made of cardboard?
in my opinion wooden is best, its natural and long lasting. but if you get a chance to try an Aluminium one go for it! the cold to the touch feeling is really something.

That looks like a 13th century finger box made in Russia. You can tell by the diameter of the hole and the design on the surfaces. This is easily a $700 finger box at minimum. Whered you get this?

Wow really?

I bought it at a yard sale the other day for $15. Old guy selling it. Didn't say much. I think his wife died a few weeks ago, though, and she was the one who used it. Poor guy probably thought it was junk.

What the hell is a fingerbox?

Guys, they're doing a thing where they talk about some made up thing as if it's real to try and make newfags say "What's a fingerbox?". Then they're all like "NEWFAG DETECTED HUEHUEHUEHUE"
You're welcome all you newfags :D

Okay thanks man. I was thinking about painting it red, apparently that makes the fingerboxing experience last longer. Do you prefer matte or gloss paint?

Although it's already to late for you.

NEWFAGS DETECTED HUEHUEHUEHUE

NEWFAG

Not really new here, just a normie. But close enough friendo :D

Holy shit, user. You stole that shit! You should keep it. Early russian finger boxes are gonna be all the rage soon. I know because Im a finger box collector and since Italian is all in right now Russian is bound to be popular next.

Nice find. I have a 7th century Early Indian fingerbox with a double chamber. Its amazing.

Hahahhahahahh! He doesnt know what a fingerbox is! Lmao!

Yo vaggot, there's already a
>summer b8
fingerbox thread here
If you're going to pretend to be an old fag to troll, you should at least know how the fucking catalog works.

How fucking dare you? I take the art of fingerboxing very seriously! To treat it as just a joke is blasphemy, you diabolical fiendish peasant! Fingerbox making has been my family's craft for EIGHT generations! Legend has it that, somewhere in the family collection, we have a famous lost Faberge Fingerbox! Stop insulting our craft and passion, newfag.

>Faberge fingerbox

Yeah right. And I made the Titalium Fingerbox.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board. The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

Some fag knows how to use Google to find knowyourmeme

Why didn't you cite your source user? Shameful very shameful of you

Newfag

check out this newfag

>trying to whiteknight while not knowing shit about fingerboxes.
Better luck next time fucker, whe just don't want summerfags to ruin even that.

Yeah, Have you tried running a RandySandy optimiser with the Thwatcher? Really increases the performance and overall value of the box.

Where can I buy one?