Or are you fucking a nignog?

how fat is she user?

ahahahha

Get her to douche with oil and vinegar.
Then it,ll be a sweet and sour pussy!

Yeah a douche should work.
Ex used it all the time. Jokes aside guy knows wassup

Dumbass its what shr eats
Tell her to eat fruits and veg no acidic food and sugar beer and especially coffee
But she probably eats too much shit to try to even eat healthy for you so dump the bitch

Rub that mint cream beneath your nose before you so, also suck on a mint if you want to, polo's/tic tac work well. Just make sure not to lose the mint in her pussy.

if she is putting soap up her vag that could cause the smell, tell her to stop doing that

She's white and not the least bit fat. She eats mainly fish and vegetables. Drinks a fair amount of wine though.

Over all her diet is much better than mine, which consists mostly of meat, pasta and beer.

Could be coffee though, we both drink like 5-6 cups per day

she probably washes her pussy with soap, that's why it has such bad aroma. you're supposed to watch it only with water

Genitalia will smell.
Just desensitize yourself to the musk

OP here.

How the fuck do I even bring this up? I don't think she will appreciate me telling her that her vag stinks, no matter how I put it...

Have her drink a large glass of cranberry juice each day. That shit cleans out women like a miracle drug. After a week it will be like roses.

This sounds kinda reasonable. I'll mention that to her, thanks user

It's a combo of diet and wearing yoga pants, swassy.

How does it smell like OP? My gf once had an infection and it smelled horrid, even though she smells fine 90% of the time. Tell her to go check it out , why suffer?

Have her start eating pineapples / drinking pineapple juice once a day.

Ive heard before that if you and your partner are good matches, you will generally like each other's smells/tastes. It's the hormones or some shit that dictates it. Basically if you stop liking the taste or smell of your partner's taint, you should look into counseling. For real bruh

The bitch has a yeast infection

Send her to the godamn clinic

>eats mainly fish and vegetables
>drinks a fair amount of wine
>5-6 cups of coffee a day
That is the fucking problem OP.
Just tell her that you dont want too because of the smell.
Shell probs get upset or hurt but whatever, you cant sugar coat this kind of shit.
If she gets pissed just dont shower for a few days, have a few wanks and dont wash, basically do everything to make your dick smell bad then ask for a BJ.
Give her a taste of her own medicine

>implying I need to put extra effort into making my dick smelly

Dude my gfs pussy smells and tastes amazing. I literally enjoy the taste.
Love eating out.

Thats disgusting.
But then again we are on Sup Forums

I flat out tell every girl I date that I won't go down on them unless they are freshly showered.

The exception is when I'm drunk and or high on cocaine/Molly.

Me and my ex had a painfully open book relationship and if she didn't shower since that morning or the night before then asked me to I'd start kissing her then massage my fingers into her. Then once she was nice and wet pull them up to her nose and say "what's that smell like?" Yeah so go fucking shower. She would laugh and go shower.

She was weird though, only girl I ever dated that would fart in front of me/on me and talk about shitting like she was a male tradesmen.

Nah I just sweat a LOT

Thats the best bit, havent you ever had a smartie party?

Sounds exactly like my girlfriend now. Enjoy the hell outta this relationship because of she bein open and honest about all that stuff. Can I ask why you guys broke up?

Grow up.

(P.S.: you're obviously a faggot)

MAYBE she lost a tampon up there. stranger shit has happened

You can ask but i wont answer

OP i heard theres some sort of medication to help women with bad vaginal smell. Go to your local pharamacy I forgot the name of the medication but there is one!

Vagisil

youtube.com/watch?v=gsjGmdX50IY

Fair enough faggot.

Does she have one if those copper IUD birth control plugs up in there? I swear those fuck shit up.

I knew that was going to be southpark before i even clicked on it.

Salty milk and coins

She was insane.

If I posted something on fb she would memorize every girl on my Facebook who liked my stuff and then accuse me of talking to them and that's why they like my stuff consistently.

My Facebook messenger would say I was online when I was sleeping, she would message me and I wouldn't answer(because I was sleeping) then she would accuse me of sneaking on fb to talk to girls in the middle of the night.

She watched my fingers and got my unlock code for my phone then went through it when I was sleeping. Then woke me up screaming and throwing things at me because she saw conversations of me flirting with girls from before me and her started dating, long before.

So I gave her the boot.

Oh dude what? My gf just got one of those things put in like 3 days ago

Here's a tip. If yer usin a bunch of yer spit when you finger fuck her there's a solid change that horrid smell lingering on her pussy is actually the stank of yer own breath.

Nothing like my girlfriend then. Thanks.

I could be wrong, but I think the copper changes the PH of the pussy and makes it dirty smelling all the time.

She should go see a doctor. It may be due to a bacterial infection, or some fungi.

Oh fuck me i hope not :( eating pussy is my favourite thing to do..

just buy her a vagina soap

That's my cum you are tasting... You're welcome!!

ok this is what I did in your situation. get some lemon juice and a douche bag. by douche bag I don't mean Gordon fuckin Ramsey, I mean a bag by which you can douche out your chicks cunt. mix warm water with the lemon juice and squirt that douche up her hole. wash it around the labia too. they been using this method to clean out yeast infections for thousands of years but the main aim is to rebalance the natural acidity of her cunt. once the balance is restored her natural bacteria will keep the fucker clean. use natural yoghurt to speed the process along. also, in future no soap on her pussy. that tends to make the cuntal area too alcaline. they been doin this shit in greece for thousands of years so it does work. peace and love to you and your filly, get down and eat that chowder

rank pussy is a sign of bacterial imbalance or possible infection. this is usually, but not always, caused by a girl sleeping with new partners or catching an STD.

diet doesn't actually have a huge impact on what it tastes like.

>makes it dirty smelling all the time.
the IUD doesn't actually do anything by itself. it just makes your puss so nasty that nobody will go near it.

This man fills me with confidence with his words

just to add she'll actually be embarassed but will think that you really care about her natural wellbeing. bask in the glory of being natures doctor

Dude youve fucking scared me now...
I googled and it seems like the IUD does make the pussy stink.
My gf is allregic to the pill and shes just replaced her implanon (thing that gies in her arm) with this IUD cause it was fucking up her sex drive.
I dont want to deal with a stinky pussy..
:(

Faggot

It could be some STD.

Take care...

again, the issue is often an imbalance in the cunts ph IUD can have that effect. yeast infections are more common with IUD. just give it the natural lemon douch out and see where that takes ya. if you can't get a douche bag a squeezable bottle with a length of clear tube can be used instead. get her to lay back on a towel and gently insert and wash that fucker out. if it doesn't clear up in a couple of weeks come back and see me

>>diet has no impact
>>lolwut
>>yes it does
>>tell ur girl to eat garlic onions cheese and meat only for a week then see if she has alfredo pussy

could be soap in her vagina, or cum if you cum inside often enough.