Why does the propaganda represent the Italians as baddass people and seductors when in reality they are sissies ?

Why does the propaganda represent the Italians as baddass people and seductors when in reality they are sissies ?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html
youtube.com/watch?v=34UJmUnFfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=MMgryPsS5wM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah dunno, every Italian I have met in the past was an annoying cunt.

Where as Spainards were pleasent.

But they are ultimate badass. Thank you based Italy for killing the Berlin terrorist.

>these two flags
>that bitterness

how surprising!

one less

Is the jews that are trying to wash your brain to think that italians are badasses

Italians and Greeks are Jews and I will provide the evidence

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey(Anatolia), rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey (Pontus).

Direct link to the study:
gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf html

>Jews are getting btfo by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews btfo, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites btfo
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans

>a French "guy" calling someone a sissy
picrelated, french.

Also, Meds have small dicks That's why they got BARBARIAN'D so easily.

meme map

I love how there's like 10 versions of this map and every flag posts the one in which they have the longest dick

kek

In this one Dutch have the biggest.

>they are sissies

As I read this the news is telling me the Italians killed the German terrorist in Milan.

oh sorry

>dat assburgers

no problem, stay safe

Because an american confused a spaniard with an italian a gave italians our reputation.

wtf i love french boys now

dont tell me that shes a trap pls

Also provide sauce and links for supporting your statement

>comming from Fronce
lmao

>15,14

The AC Ezio games were fun. The other ones, not so much.

This

Why so jealous?

Buongiorno Tony.

Nice meme. You started an entire thread about this, trying to get people's minds to change about Italians. Its screams jealousy.

From what I know it started in cinema. An Italian actor started the lover beast stereotype. (this also started it for Latinos in general, forget how though) I guess the fact that he was Italian stuck on.

Dick size has nothing to do with ethnicity no matter what some idiot racist has to say. Penis size is determined by hgh and testosterone levels as well as good blood flow. So cardiovascular health. Type in nude Africans. A lot of their dicks are small as fuck. There is no correlation between Penis size and race.

no idea they're all fucking fags

Exactly

I just want big german(ic) pink cocks in my latin boipucci

You forgot this (pic related)

We used to rape every gaul woman with our superior roman dicks from Marseille to Calais, the french are just roman rape babies

>it's STILL not finished
wtf i hate ubisoft

The end

youtube.com/watch?v=34UJmUnFfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=MMgryPsS5wM

Why does the propaganda represent the French as baddass la resistance freedom fighters and seductors when in reality they were collaborant sissies ?