Amen Bill

Amen Bill.

>redneck tears
so good

you should have to pay extra taxes if you're a white american male who doesn't enjoy baseball.

>his wife is a negro
Opinion discarded.

baseball is for dads 2bh

AMERIKEKS BTFO

>Bill Burr
>redneck

Pick one chicano cumbag

THE LOVELY NIA, EVERYONE

baseball is for red-blooded american white men. the only sweeter sound than the crack of a bat is the crack of a whip on your slave's back.

hasn't he said multiple times that he actually likes soccer

It's kinda unsavory to watch on TV, but I enjoy a trip to the ballpark.

Too bad I live in Alaska and the closest major league ballpark's a 5 hour flight away and not even my team.

3rd post best post

Don't know who that is, but it's funny how they're so upset at the attention something they don't like gets that they take the time to rage on twitter. That old hag Michelle Beadle did the same during the last World Cup.

ZIP............................................

He's from an upper middle class family in Boston.

There's Canadian football

It's almost worth watching

Stay mad, you ginger fuckwit

reminder as an American it is your duty to tell EVERYBODY how much you HATE SOCCER

>le edgy go-against-the-grain "comedian"

hey shut it, amerifat

doing give a shit, seeing you fags get mad over a sport is priceless

Soccer suck dude

stay mad :)

More like Bill Durr if he gets so buttblasted about a sport

>comedian
Lowest form of humanity.

this man has destroyed our sport
that devastating twit is a stab in our hearts
I honestly think this is the end
our sport is dead
it's over
how can we possibly get up from this?
you win, Bill Burr
bravo!
you win....

> the dinosaur slowly lumbering towards extinction

Fucking confusing game

heh heh heh

*rubs his hands together*

america wins again

Damn right!

I pledge allegiance to football, basketball, baseball and hockey for which our country stand, and fuck soccer, no one watch soccer.

>Unironically liking boreball

God damn what's your first language

i love that play so much

I'm
>Not using punctuation one time means that English isn't your first language

>suck
>stand
>watch
>punctuation
God damn what's your first language

So what's going to happen once CTEball is finally banned for being a health hazard?

>Bill Burr
>yfw da burrs win da superb owl

Clearly English isn't your first language considering I said that I was

Honestly how could you be so triggered by just a sport. Sad.

>suck
>the only thing wrong with that sentence was punctuation
t. Jar Jar Binks

Is that a real sport? This looks retarded

Not even the same font

what the fuck is this

>P-please notice us we don't care about soccer, we are special snowflakes!

pathetic

literally who?

it's based af famm

i love bill burr but why do Americans and Canadians always have to remind everyone of how much they hate soccer or dont care about it?

what did he mean by this?

probably just cause everyone else likes it whereas not many other countries other than CAN/US like hockey, football, baseball, and basketball

Big strong Americans need to watch our sport while waiting for their own National Football League t b h

Or at least Rugby League which shares similarities

.......................RECRUITER

it's shopped you mongs

"I don't like this certain sport, and I will make sure that everybody knows that I hate it, even though I have never sat down and watched a full game or attempted to understand it whatsoever. If you don't agree with me, you are not from my country."

The only valid sports are the ones your dad sits you in front of the TV to watch with him when you're a toddler. Since actual American fathers do everything in their power to keep their kids from falling into the Bilderberg Interpol trap of soccer, yes, anyone who would watch this, or worse, force their kids to watch it, is not from my country.

So you only form opinions based on other people's influence on yourself?

No wonder you're such a moron

>white
Why white? What's baseball got to do with whites, exclusively?

How long before hating soccer is seen as a white racist male thing? Love this see this faggot get hit with that and forced to apologize.

>Sup Forums chimping out over a shopped image of an edgy comedian

This place really did turn into reddit

cantons not upper middle class it just is compared to the rest of your repulsive states

isnt this guy obsessed with hockey i always hear him talk about the bruins. he probably knows what it feels like to follow a sport nobody else in his hollywood clique cares for. why would he take a shot at soccer like that

BAWWWSTON

Kill yourself, my man

If you can avoid comparing it to the NFL it can be very entertaining. The rules differences makes it looser and pretty good tBh.

Nothing beats the old films of Grey Cup games played in driving snow, not even the best owls.

baseball
>white men
not getting this meme

>racist white male
>"faggot"

lmao

Except that literally hundreds of millions of white males LOVE soccer, so...never.

you're canadian so you don't know shit about baseball. over 60% of the sport is white and in colleges it's nearly 80%.