How is Rick going to get out of this one!?

How is Rick going to get out of this one!?

Magic

He isn't.
The new season will be about time before season 1.

Butter Bot will be told to pass the butter to Rick.

Even if he DOES get out? It kills any sort of atonement Rick was dramatically trying to perform. Like he'll just get bored and decide to leave. "what about all the problems you've caused us with your selifhsness?" and then he'll give a wacky 4th wall break joke "the show can't continue without old Rick! yeah! Old Rick!"

I heard from reliable source (YouTube), that famous ‘butter-passing’ robot is going to do that, proving its usefulness.

This seems pretty intense

Krombopulos Michael will save him

inb4: he's dead
not in the 137c Ricks dimension

>what is my purpose?
You pass butter
>oh my god...

He built the prison, he can get out whenever he wants.

Convenient plot device.

Kek

Maybe that Rick multiverse will jump in and get him out.

I would prefer it if its simply omitted and show treats as as we know what happened.

where you got the comic ?

probably kick ass torrents/kat whatever they're calling themselves now. i only read the first six, if there's more than that now I don't know.

Krombopulous Michael and Butterbot kill literally everyone in the prison who isn't Rick.

Morty hired Krombopulous, and now owes him. Butterbot was simply nearby when someone says something along the lines of "Pass it on to Rick." He takes it as a butter passing command and just exits the scene.

Rick is impressed with his ability to bring the butter, but complains that the butter is sub par.

totally fucked

lel

Krombopulous is dead though

people are eating up a "theory" (god I hate that term) that there was a change of the Rick and Morty we follow in one of the episodes. Where we follow one pair for a while, then at some scene, it changes and we start following the next pair. It's in the Jerry Day Care episode.

Some extradimensional garbage, I bet.